Tfw got a third degree misdemeanor when I was 17 for sexting my gf who was 16 cuz her mom reported us

>Tfw got a third degree misdemeanor when I was 17 for sexting my gf who was 16 cuz her mom reported us
>She gets nothing
>She doesn't get her phone auctioned off
>I get my custom built PC auctioned off
>She goes on to becoming a teacher and gets gangbanged by 18 guys
>I get my life ruined and kicked out of the DEP for the Corps
Why is the legal system like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjvfIJstWeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm 50/50 on this because I doubt you could get a girlfriend but there are a lot of thirsty whores

You have to woo the mom too.
Dumbass.

You're right. She used me for the attention I gave her.

Get the mom arrested for molesting you

Only thing I can see her getting in trouble for is not telling the police when her daughter's nudes were leaked by another guy to the whole soccer team and half of the school.

BBAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

did you get on the national sex registry?

Nah, I didn't rape her or anything dangerous to other people. I just got nudes from her and sent stuff back. Also they don't put minors on the Sex registry for something like this, if I like raped her and killed her then yeah.

Why should she be punished when she was the victim?

A

if you both sent nudes why didnt you both get in trouble with the law?

Why was there any legal action taken over a non-incident like this in the first place?
You were both minors.

US Law or some gay shit

some states age of consent is 17. probably one of those states

FUCKING
She should obviously be stoned to death. It is the only proper punishment.

They thought I was sending her nudes around and they had no proof other than me saying "Oh yeah I showed my friends" But they left out that she was a in a bra when I showed them..

AOC was 16 but they said we're minors due to not being 18+

Say what you will about Canada but our age of consent is 16 and it has an exemption for anyone who's within 5 years in age.

Ours is two years exemption

Oh then I guess it could happen here too

Wait a sec that sounds fucking awful mate... Reword it into the proper language used. As in "14yo and 15 yo can get boned by 19yo and 20yo "respectively. While 16 year olds can get boned by some old wannabe-pedophile"

It's things like this that make me argue for context-based judgement on a per-case basis with both individuals involved, and not just a flat number.

Because women and feminists vote that way. This is why men are going their own way and not associating with women, not worth the risk.

Well it used to be 14, they changed it due to a number of cases like you described where middle aged people were sleeping with kids. I think 16 is old enough to make up your mind about that sort of thing, it's the same age as in many US states.

Better question, why were you fornicating in your mind? Can you really blame anyone but yourself when the Bible warns plainly against that kind of behavior?

I was going to try to marry her. I didn't see an issue with it since I was emotionally attached to her and I wanted a big family with her.

You're alright

Were you married to her when you fornicated with her in your mind?
You may have not seen the issue, God clearly did.

I'm aware of the law changing, but it's only a knee-jerk reaction to a more or less larger problem.

Plus the incest-laws have a glaring flaw in them nobody seems to feel like fixing, if it's not intentional for 1 or 2 reasons.

Because vagina!

>for sexting
U wot m8?

Fuck off retard.

Because it's not in your favour mate.
You have a good heart, stay celibate for a bit and find a nice girl.

>other than me saying "Oh yeah I showed my friends"
you have the intelligence of a nigger

im sad that i deleted the pics that girls sent me. every day. shit was great. dammit.

You fuck off, degenerate faggot

I'm sorry friend, but if OP had lived his life according to Biblical principle would he have had this problem?
Had he not been a disgusting sinner, would he not have end up married to that girl in a stable family unit with strong Christian children?

You fuck off, moralfag.

when I was 18 I fucked my 14 year old girlfriend in her house with her parents there all the time and they gave no fucks

it is called being likable

Oh...that's a twat move mate.
Don't brag, or you end up in this situation.
Keep that shit private.

Not you m8.
mEANT op.

this is Sup Forums you fucking retard

because women are perpetual children and should be treated as such legally and they will get the vote to fight for that restriction.

Yes, it is. So therefore, fuck off.

I was young and dumb, I never talked to the police before this and I was scared and I just let it all out.

Morals=Decency.
Young lads are here sometimes for advice.
Edginess is just cuntiness.
Be nice. It's Christmas.

Stop posting, you're dripping your drool all over this thread

Need to learn that your ego fucked you man.
I raked up close to 200, I was quite the man whore.
Be cool instead, karmas a cunt. Trust me.

That's fine. Condescending and moralizing retards like are not.

>Stop posting, you're dripping your drool all over this thread

> Why is the legal system like this?

Because women can vote.

You can have a functioning society, or you can let women vote and watch as your society's birth rate declines and goes bankrupt slowly through social welfare spending and gynocentric laws.

/thread.

I was looking at Amish or Mennonite girls.. idk tho

liberals in a nutshell:
>muslims shouldn't be punished for raping young girls
>muslims shouldn't be punished for force-marrying young girls
>muslims stone young women for not wearing hijab, this is fine
>white kids sext each other? throw male in jail, sex offender list and etc

Agreed.

If you want women of a particular religion, you're gonna need to convert to that religion, and that requires massive dedication and time. You can't just browse some "Amish hookups" site and find a nice girl just like that.

>They thought I was sending her nudes around and they had no proof other than me saying "Oh yeah I showed my friends" But they left out that she was a in a bra when I showed them..

It's too late to appeal the conviction, I gather, but it sounds like the prosecution may have advanced its case on a factually false theory (i.e., that you circulated "nudes" to your friends, when in fact you didn't).

I swear I am going to make a right wing dating website called dateright.com

Just to find myself a decent bird.
My last one looked like the dude from the Cure when we met.
youtube.com/watch?v=BjvfIJstWeg

I was raised Christian but I found that Tengrism was more my forte since I'm of Siberian and Swedish decent and I just feels that it makes sense.
I was volunteering in the Ronald McDonald house today and this Mennonite girl and eye kept making eye contact. And it dawned on me. I've been blind my whole life, the girls who I've been seeking are right in front of me yet I keep trying to change whores into good women. When I could get good women to start off with.

I assume you're still a minor. You will not marry this girl or the next 4-5, nor will you stay in touch with your best friends more than 2-3 years after you graduate high school.

Fuck DEP. If you're still gung-ho on the military, give it a year or so, and try going into the Army. Buddy up with your recruiter, take some MOS they are having problems filling (infantry, explosive ordnance disposal, etc.), and apply for a waiver if you even need one (probably won't).

Also:

1 - NEVER TALK TO POLICE WITHOUT A FUCKING LAWYER. Have a defense lawyer's phone number stored in your phone at all times, even if you are as pure and innocent as the wind driven snow. At some point, you will need one.

2 - Treat text messages like you are in the fucking mafia. You never know what clearance you might need and/or who might come out of the woodwork to fuck you. Ask yourself if the text you're about to send could fuck you in court before sending it.

3- Good grades, no debt, no kids, no committed relationships, blahblahblahblah

Don't you convert. ffs.

>Why is the legal system like this?

Who nose?

>morals are fine
>moralizing are not
You realize, giving people moral advice is moralizing. That is to say you just said two self contradictory things because you're an idiot.

>Mennonite girl and eye kept making eye contact.
Mennonite girl and I kept making eye contact.
Brain goes faster than my fingers.

I remember seeing you post about this the other day
>be me, 21
>drinking with friends
>some obviously not 21 year old kid shows up
>we both get shitfaced
>stop playing online vidyas, go into other room
>see him wobbling
>grab his shoulders because he clearly was just drinking to look cool and was about to fall
>he misinterprets this as a sign to go in
>I didn't stop him because I was also a NEET alcoholic at the time and had been single for four years and was desperate
>tells me he's 18
>after sex tells me he's 17 but will be 18 soon
>ended up actually being 15
>unfortunately I got caught, but not because he ratted me out
>wrong person saw the text messages

No registration, but:
1. I was pushed off of social media because my warrant was public
2. Lost two jobs
3. Have to take sex offender class I have to pay for on a wageslave paycheck with actual pedophiles (CP, children as young as 12)
4. Had to quit a job because coworkers were calling me a pedoohile, kiddie Diddler, kiddie fucker etc

That's an excellent idea, actually. You would be appealing to a niche in the market that actually exists, but which no one caters to.

He means the lads looking for advice.
So don't be harsh...basically.
Fuck I sound like a pussy...

And it sounds catchy too.

Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Part of the reason the Jews are able to subvert morality is how cucked of an idea morality has become.
I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I'm trying to show him and others how to not ruin your life by disobeying God.

I was facing six years in prison, user and a lifetime registration.
Fortunately for me I have a vagina and they slapped me with a few years of probation. If the gender roles had been switched in my scenario, I don't think I would be here to talk about it.
This is why feminists are a joke to me
>muh white male privilege
Yeah okay

Let him answer the call in time brother.
It took me a long time to pick up the phone.

The longer you wait to have your revenge on the mother, the more faggot you are. You didn't deserve to be in the Corps unless you teach a lesson to bitch-cunt.

Yes, it's a good name. Catchy, as you say.

Guide with a handshake, not a bitch slap.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
The Bible does not say be a cuck.

Course not.
He knows thats wrong.
Might have shit mates and nobody to speak to though, so invite to the light.
By being a pal.

the legal system is somewhat fucked and western society is on a path towards decline over the next couple decades
honestly I don't mind if the Chinese take the US's spot as the global superpower if they out-compete us.

No. This is very bad advice.

>tfw all of my friends do drugs
>tfw I never hang out with them because all they do is weed and alcohol

Faithful [are] the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy [are] deceitful.

Already have man.
I buy tools with zero tax from China, I have to pay a fucking 50% duty on US made.
Chinese wears out after a week or so, so the gains are marginal.
Fucking EU. I want quality.

We have all been there.
Well, I was a fucking mess.
Getting there slowly.
Baby steps man. Don't try to fly before you can do your own tie.

Well, I aint his enemy.
His choices were, and he's asking how to fix them.

Everyone sins, the key is to learn from your sins and repent. Not this baby steps fun house doctrine you keep pushing. You act like the Word of God is a burden and not a gift.

No.
I realised all the harm I caused people by living a life less ordinary.
I want to help the lad.
This is the future. Maybe I am old as fuck (36), but I worry about what these kids do.
Guide, don't whip him.

Is 16 not the age of consent in burgerland?

And the cunts are out to get him.

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left [to himself] bringeth his mother to shame.
Look how many times does the Bible need to say it?

It's 18 federally

And you speak like you haven't sinned.
I'm giving him advice from a dude that slept with everything that walked.
Some of us are late bloomers.

You fucking faggot

some states, no, some states, yes

And you might have sinned less if everyone around you weren't waiting for you to find your own way.

No, I rebelled because I despise authority.
He is also pushed Marxist shit 24/7, be thankful he's here.

I'm the only religious man in my family. I found it myself.
When I opened my eyes to degeneracy.
DMT helped desu.

Look, the Bible is clear. Sinners need to beaten over the head with the word so that they understand why authority is a good thing. The Jew's main tactic is to attack authority, same method pedos use, same method the serpent used.

Your only hope is to provide us with tits. Otherwise, leave.

Yeah, I know.
But life experience taught me that.
You are either trying to bash him with a bible or be righteous.
Well, you aint. Help the kid out. Our future depends on it, worldwide.

Also tits are cool.
Post em.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
ie read your Bible and do what it says, not what you think is best.

I read the bible every day mate.
I only read the red passages.
Guides do not have to be wankers.

You need to read the KJV in it's entirety, your heart's in the right place but you're giving heroin junkies money in your attempt to be kind.
"Hey it's not really your fault, it's the world, I mean, sure you sinned but it's not fair you be punished so harshly"
That's not what the Bible teaches.

Do you think Christ would approve of me looking out for him or you giving him shit?
I think it would be me, JC and the lad having a pint.