Post glorious pics of Rome / the Reich / Western Civilization

German-American Bund

I went to a art institute today. Most of it is either Dutch or British from 1600-late 1760s

>cs of Rome / the Reich / Western Civilizat

Wow that's beautiful. Nothing like the shitty (((contemporary art)))

It's amazing what talents we've lost

Oops lmao

This is what passes as 'art' in 2017

To be fair some people do stuff like this, and though I love still life "painting as photography" has been superseded.

Opposition to all abstract art is one of the more retarded things the Nazi's started doing towards the end, and is why a lot of their best early supporters like Wyndham Lewis, Heidegger and so on started to go off them.

Obviously deserves the gas chambers but it is possible to have abstract art worthy of the name.

London 1960
Disgusting lack of beautiful cultural enrichment

That painting is literally HUNDREDS of years old.

That's ace sauce?

What no it isn't. This is art in 2017. LITERAL garbage

To be fair that is just Jewish consumerism using 60s technology, the junction looks identical today except with modern signs and buses. People need to stop lionising the 50s and 60s, they were more white but the collapse of our people had already happened internally by this stage.

Two of my pieces from Rome

Different strokes for different folks lol but your right, some impressionist art is ok but I prefer renaissance desu.

Those are priceless, how much were they?

>renaissance
>not medieval and BASED BOSCH

I love watching videos of old London, it's mental seeing the cockneys in the small terraces of the east end like they had been for hundreds. Now they've been replaced with niggers.

Thought you were talking about my photo, I thought that yours was literally
> pic unrelated

$165/ea I have 6 roman silver

east is pakis mostly, nigs are in the new high rises or those old nice houses in south london they shit up

> off - topic thread

reminder to report these

That's way cheaper than I expected. Where can I get some?

My only piece of Reich memoria

>almost 2018
>being this much of a faggot

wew

Haha, meme flag.
Reminder to ignore these

The Reich - 1943

Little more recent

Oh look, it's this faggot

go through a good seller, the best I found is www ancientimports com or the seller forum at www forumancientcoins com there are so many fakes, so far I have only hit 1 and that was before I started using those guys. Have fun you'll love collecting them

forgot the translation:
"This is from a fresco in Pompeii, which I dug out myself - throwing water on it to bring it out while I took it in camera - on the next morning it had vanished! ??? ???? ???? - there had been a frost in the night - last February - fortunately my delinquency was undiscovered - the custodi [guards] are not philosophers!"

I'm all out. Sorry if they are contorted I'm uploading from my phone

F