Anyone else hate Germany? One thing I hate about Germany is that they're so fucking arrogant...

Anyone else hate Germany? One thing I hate about Germany is that they're so fucking arrogant. Another thing I hate about Germany is how it's so popular and looked up to compared to my country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20160411/6-things-you-never-knew-linked-mexico-and-germany/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please forgive us! We can't possibly be as progressive and feminist as you, Sven, but we understand your anger at our islamophobic and racist ways.

>arrogant
yeah but the anglos and french are completly normal

>arrogant

you have never been to germany. also why would anyone look up to sweden? because you're **nice** to everyone? germans might be shy but they get their fucking jobs done. swedes can hardly even look a man in the eye. germans might be snappy but at least they get the message across. swedes can't even push out a yes or a no it's a fucking huffy whisper.

>sweden

I wish Germany would reclaim their country....What is going on now is a f-ing travesty Germany used to be looked up to for centuries...Hence, they had to be stopped? Now its a 3rd world shithole... F Merkel and the EU Stop your WWII guilt trip on them.... look after the dumpster fire that is your own former country

Germutts are overrated.

I wouldn't talk about other countries if I were you, Sven

Germany numba one.

That's finland you fucking bird fearing retard

destroyers of europe

Aaaand Sweden, where it used to be realistically impossible to become a citizen.... Now imports God knows how many people from a part of the world who could give two shits about Sweden's "values" Who is calling the shots in your Gov't? Why did this change? Do Sweden's people care?

Germans are honestly some of the sharpest posters on this board. They almost always see through bullshit for what it is. I find myself agreeing with them all the time.

Krauts still act like theyre the master race when in fact theyre Russian rape babies mixed wirh Black GIs mutts whose women are fucking arabs. It's quite sad really.

I like them, but they seem hellbent on destroying their country...sad

finland is 10% swedish. finnish people use cars. those people are dirty swedes.

>70%
You have no room to talk, Amerimutt Jr

WTF is that supposed to mean? Put down the crack pipe and talk like a human

Leaf mutt detected...you came from no where...

think you got bigger worries than germany

I like Germany as it's my father's place of birth

go back to plebbit

checked

Someone is angry they can't bend over and blow themselves....

this

better their own country than the rest of the world for once.

your ""country"" is a 3rd world shithole

Not sure if serious. Sweden is the worlds embarrassment right now because of how arrogant it has been and is paying the consequences for it.

Kys kike rat
Sweden must be cleansed
The gang raping hadjis and no where near as bad as you souless baby eating kikes

>western europe

(You)
I agree

((()))
don't even think about responding you filthy fucking rat jew

Nope don't hate Germany, the girls their love to suck dick and get bred by foreigners so how can I complain.

let's all be friends from now on

>N*rdcucks arguing amongst themselves
>mfw

nice try Amerijew

I would rather be friends with Botswana, Mozambique and Nigeria, than Sweden

>illegally invading
I pretty sure they formaly declared war to the first roman offical they could get their hands on.

You must not have met niggers

dumb frogposter

>unironically posting the musing of a shitstain
gas yourself shitstain

Ummmm and why would any governing body decide to force migration into their own country? and other countries? and try to fine those who declined? Maybe unelected officials run by whom? Fight back Europe... We will have your back...

*responds*

Yeah no, no one hates Germany here douche bag! We love Germany and are sympathetic to them beacuse of the fact that they're people are losing and they have the lowest fertility rate in the world the Aryan race is dying and no one seems to give a fuck! Im from mexico im not german although i do have 18% German blood, i wasent born there but mexico does have a german heritage

So why dont you go fuck off and leave the germans alone. You are from Sweden right? Well if i were you i would stop bitching about germans and take care of the Arab rape problems going on

I did, when I was in Sweden, like half a year ago

DIVIDE AND CONQUER MY SHILL COLLEAGUES, DIVIDE AND CONQUER

REMOVE THEIR FOCUS FROM THE REAL PROBLEM OF MASS IMMIGRATION

Who wins in a 3 way cuck match: Sweden, Germany, or Britain?

Cucked whites are annoying but don't make you want to sleep with a gun like niggers do

You mean mass importation?

((()))
impressed that you resisted that long.

Obvioiusly Sweden is the cuck master....But...who drove that country there? Who are the Administrators related to?

America

ei suuda uskuda, et see kutt on rumalus

It's called Amerijew

ma nõustun

Feels good that niggers like you will never get to speak my language. The best language, spoken only by the whitest people.

ma just tegin

ründas mind mitte mingil põhjusel? kui näete valge inimese fotot nii, nagu oleks see?

>calls me a nigger

>attacks me for no reason

>than shows a photo of a white woman as if i what?

Good to know you guys are assholes

Instead of attacking me you should focus on this

Snow nigger!

Piefkes and Saupreußen suck my cock communist faggots. Austro-Hungarian empire when?

How is the sacking of Constantinople even remotely our fault?
A dethroned emperor got an army Frenchmen, Venetians and a few Germans involved in a Byzantine war of succession, but somehow the Germans get the blame.

You cool now now snow boy? Haven't heard a response so i assume you are either out of this thread or you hopefully realized your shitty attitude

>1 post by this ID

Arrogant? Maybe your going up to German Jews but Only time I been in German I was 5 and it was a nice rural town so I was cute and no doubt people can be nicer in a rural town 2 reasons

>1 post by this ID as well.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THE FATHERLAND, ACHMED. I AM 1/64 GERMAN AND I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO KEKS LIKE YOU TRYING TO DEFAME MY HOMELAND

Nice- rag on em

Kek

this is why white people will never have a serious unified political movement because we're always just trying to fuck each other over or fight with each other like we have always done in the past

Germany is magical.

Divide and conquer.
Sage.
Germans who use pol are their only hope

Germans are superior to you, deal wit it Swedcuck

This
Saged, and redpill added.

I hate Germany because it’s not white anymore

german family owns business, doing very well
keeps boasting about that 1 nigger that they successfully integrated
they believe they will integrate them all
they very proud of this
nvm the fact that 95% of the niggers will never integrate
they still cling to hope
until the bitter end

germans are easily brainwashed, pre-ww2 to the far right, post ww2 to the far left.

Literally subhumans who cant find a middle ground.

A dead german is a good german. Currently flooding whole of europe with subhumans.

>announcing sage
enjoy your ban newfags
bump

Well at least they won't be arrogant in 20 years from now
mainly because they won't exist

for reading comprehension you get 8/14 points.

Like japan all the good ones died off in ww2

Well said

>Germany
>Centuries

Success breeds jealously
Eat a somali cock you faggot

>leaf

maybe because sweden is known for taking black dick up the ass

I do hate g*ermans. I'm so happy the nazi seed will soon be merely a memory. With every german woman impregnated with black or brown semen there will be less and less of them. My grandchildren will not see their cucked nation ever again.

Anyone else hate Sweden? One thing I hate about Sweden is that they're so fucking ignorant. Another thing I hate about Sweden is how it's so popular for niggers and muslims.

;) mexico has always had a close relationship with the FATHERLAND

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20160411/6-things-you-never-knew-linked-mexico-and-germany/amp

>without germans there would be no collapse of the roman empire
>without germans there would be no christian waging wars against each other in europe
>without germans there would be no extreme white shaming

>mfw germans are the cause of all the problems

Oh and this one's better

Fucking slav.

Mexicans are doing gods work

Northwest Germans are a lot more extroverted and fun-loving than the rest.

t. polish jew

Spics sucking german dick?

Ive seen it all. Kek

Germany is a turd world shithole thanks to Merkel. We hate Germany now.

Yeah the French and English have been pathetic how petty and arrogant they've been the past century. Especially tge English.

who are you even talking about, less than 20% there are actually german. the rest are refugee welcome guestworking mixshit postwar occupation force GI rapebabies without foreskins

shut the fuck up inbred monkey. Go back to the boondocks where you belong.

X)