NYPD cops were called to a Brooklyn home Wednesday to check on a pregnant mom who was “scared” of her husband...

NYPD cops were called to a Brooklyn home Wednesday to check on a pregnant mom who was “scared” of her husband because he was “acting funny,” police sources told The Post.
But they never got out of their car.
nypost.com/2017/12/27/cops-went-to-home-of-pregnant-woman-later-found-dead-but-didnt-check-on-her/

she isn't white who cares

Coal Status: Paid in Full

3 dead coal burners in one day. Today was a good day.

A lot of cops now just go through the motions and due the bare minimum. Lest they be accused of something,

What do these women honestly THINK will happen? I know that most normies aren't "race realists" in the Sup Forums sense, but how do they not have some basic sensibility lurking in the background that, hey, it's probably not a great idea to date these kinds of guys? Has that survival instinct actually been extinguished? I just flat-out don't understand what the fuck these women are thinking when they begin these relationships. How do they not know better?

Is the nigger dead? If he isn't, it's all worth nothing.

All they can think is pissing off daddy and cooking a big black baby in their uterus.

diblasio is turning this city into a shithole because he doesn't let the police do their job, any cop that does real proactive policing gets in trouble, so you end up with a situation where they are reluctant to respond to their calls

also toll paid

TOLL
O
L
L

Lol that literal 56% faced coalburner
Like pottery

The genes for white proclivity to race mix are removed with each one of these stories. The whites left behind at the ones who are innately compelled to find niggers disgusting.

Good, coalburner and her spawn are removed from this world.

Answer is: women are dumb and easily influenced by the surrondings.

If she gets the signals that niggers are "juet the same as normal people", even tho they see its opposite in reality they eventually start to believe to myth.

You shouldn't blame them, just the people who push those lies.

>
>
>
>
>
> (OP)
>Is the nigger dead? If he isn't, it's all worth nothing.

It will be worth more since the impact of it will be bigger

I refuse to give other sites clicks and try to figure out what happened by reading to link

so you telling me:
>cops went to home of pregnant woman
>they found dead later
>so they couldnt check for her (duh)
is this right?

TpOaLiLd

The big lie is more believable than a small one. Repeat it again and again until they eventually believe niggers are human.

:) lol

ha ha!

Coal Status: burnt

>Coalburner and niglet killed
wtf i love niggers now

>How do they not know better?
They only know what they've see on Jew media and what they've read about in sob news. They think niggers are misunderstood and just need compassion and they'll be fine upstanding citizens. They think they can "fix" the niggers who are only perceived as being bad because of racism.
Women have fantasy views of the world and live fantasies up until the nigger beats them to death or beats them and leaves them.
There are no tv shows where a nigger just beats the shit out of his white girlfriend. and if there were the viewers would just dismiss it as being made by a racist. They choose to believe that pictures of living the happy high life with a thug boyfriend represents reality.

Funny every time a black guy kills a white women.

I don’t think that they’re adapted to the European females manipulation and just snap.

Sweet!:)

Wow. I have never thought about that before, but you're probably right.

Negresses are too dumb to do anything other than scream and wag their finger in your face

fems with tats might as well be niggers; dumb as fuck

I don't know...,