youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
qz.com/1152683/indian-it-layoffs-in-2017-top-56000-led-by-tcs-infosys-cognizant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

we /openborders/ yet? Don't you want your anime to be more diverse?

Ah, one of the olde classic memes.

I've been telling /ptg/ for months that the state of the union address is going to be OFF THE CHAIN

think about it, its like 2 hours of Trump talking that people who never really pay attention, if they are only going to watch ONE speech per year of the president, it is that speech. It is the Superbowl of Presidential speeches. All news media is going to show it live and unedited.

Trump knows how to make good Television. Last time he did his pseudo-SOTUA and the media was "Oh fuck...he's actually competent" for like 2 days until they got their new narrative.

Trump is going to do something fucking wild this time around.

gn /ptg. have fun tearing your hair out at pic related. the ride never ends...
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

when is the state of the union?

Will it surpass Gaddafi's UN address?

Still, no motive.

REAL AWOO HOURS!
EXTENDED HOLIDAY HOURS EDITION
10PM-4AM EST
HOWL IF YOU UP!!!

I’ve decided I’m giving up on delusions of normieness. Can any of you recommend a video game, anime, or other media that will give me the most intense case of autism as quickly as possible?
I’m talking bone chillingly autistic here.

No, I think Armadillo is stranger because they have such a small amount of meat.

>Dream bigger: Bigger than ever before.

A
FUCKING
WOO

Good for them. Moonland doesn't need to be crowded.

Dont do it, gayboy.

Blend S. Watch it

POOS ON LOOICIDE WATCH
qz.com/1152683/indian-it-layoffs-in-2017-top-56000-led-by-tcs-infosys-cognizant/

They won't show it unedited. They'll have live commentators, "fact checking" visuals taking up half the screen, and spend most of the time zooming up on unhappy people in the crowd.

Also expect a lot of interruptions since every single Dem will want to have a YOU LIE moment to earn goodgoy points with their batshit constituents.

And dems will refuse to watch it anyways, and just read Buzzfeed saying it was "A dark and vindictive speech from a hurt and increasingly isolated man at war with his party and nation".

Partridge is the best meat I've ever ate aside from wild dove.

Interesting. Who wouldve guessed that would be the best.

That's certainly interesting.

ABOUT 98 FRIED UNTIL YOUR GRAVEYARD SHIFT STARTS, YOU FUCKING AWOO

PUT ON YOUR RUBBER GLOVES...THE LATRINES ARE ALL CAKED WITH SHIT FOR TONIGHT

YOU'RE GONNA WORK TILL YOU DROP DEAD, YOU CANCEROUS FUCKING AWOOS

I am a Hispanic Texan. I was an independent voter until 2016 - open to hearing both sides and casting my vote based on what I felt was the best option. I voted for Ted Cruz in 2012, and Greg Abbott in 2014. But because of Trump, I have become a registered Democrat and I will never vote Republican again.

We won't vote for people who say we're less American than others because of the color of our skin, who discriminate against our children, who think we're unpatriotic because of our ancestry, who deny our humanity.

Trump has been a wake-up call for millions of Hispanics who thought they could assimilate and become accepted as Americans just like anyone else. It's clear to us now that white supremacy is alive and well, and that we won't be safe until it is crushed.

Soon, the prophesy will fulfill itself.

I agree. Trump has the habit of one upping himself with every major speech.

January 30th.

maga

>They won't show it unedited. They'll have live commentators, "fact checking" visuals taking up half the screen, and spend most of the time zooming up on unhappy people in the crowd.

Have they ever done this before?
Not saying that they wouldn't break new ground, but I never saw that happen and just wondering if shit shows like CNN or MSNBC have done that in the past

Is anyone going to try take down the HWNDU flag in France?

>154711182
This is pasta.

While hunting, we call them by mouth, so you listen to hear singing back, they stay quiet in the middle of the grass, so you see them from afar and shoot them.
It's a good hunt to do.

>TRUMP WALL STATION
I hope Bibi realizes what a unique opportunity for shitposting he has.

>LATRINES
Anyone ever find it kind of funny that even to this day, Indians still have never mastered the technique of digging latrines and they just go out and shit in some field like right outside their little favela?

I have faith that Mr. Miller will deliver with the state of the Union speech

UPDATED /ptg/ ANIME LORE:

TrumpOP, Awoo posters, the bot that everybody hated, Joe, the Bongs, Awoobaker, Pajeet/Designated, cross user/Mississippi user who hates gerogia, crusaderkun going Judas, shirtfapper, NarutoOP, Chile, drawfag, PA anons, LA times, I LOVE KAC poster, Ivan/Roosya, Patch user, Florida anons constantly talking shit, norkboo kiwifag, Portubro, evapolack, Norway, Brazil, T&T, occultist KAC pirate, weirdo satanist Gadsen Aussie, the aussies, #cruzmissles, sleepyposters, high energy Minnesota, Washington State For Trump, Carson shill, /sg/ shit, Ironic hilldawg posting, Finnshill and minion poster, TNN, NNTNN, NEWSWIRE, VA reminder user, maldraw, depressed primary model wojak poster, "next poster is Marco Rubio, leaf copypasta fag, Norbot, Hikikomori, Heather poster, Hope smile poster, Funny Norwegian, legon, /sipboy/ poster, pleb bit salt miner, breakroom user, Trumpfacts, That inversion user, Truckerkun, That loan Bulgarian, fluffy, Eva, Greg bros, Ivankaposters, IDF girls shill, demographics Kraut, OG waifu hatter, TRUMP.WAV, jeb(!)heads, Trumpeteer, Awoo Alchemist, fake tweet brit, Nazi baker, rusky bot, CzechOP, trucker that makes all the oc.

Who/what else should we add?

OUR JOBS, POOS
NOT YOURS

HOW ABOUT HAVE A MIDDLE CLASS THAT ACTUALLY USES COMPUTERS

SO THEN YOU CAN HAVE ALL THOSE TECH SUPPORT JOBS BACK

TO HELP PEOPLE WITH SHIT ACCENTS LIKE YOU HAVE

AND LEAVE US BURGERS IN CHARGE OF PROVIDING >SHIT< TECH SUPPORT TO OUR OWN COUNTRYMEN

WOOOOOOOOOOO

So lefty judges are overstepping their bounds by actually blocking the transgender ban and commanding the DoD to follow their demands.

How soon will the Supreme Court issue an emergency stay?

The Supreme Court has already mentioned how lower court judges have been acting carte blanche against trump based on their subjective opinions rather than the law.

>PA anons

EarthFire
MassEnergy
Refute.

Used to work for a company ran by the ceo of infosys. Crazy times.

How much did you have to train to hit a bird with a sharpened stick?
That's amazing

Please don't respond to garbage pasta spam and encourage that sort of stuff.

I've been telling /ptg/ for months that the state of the union address is going to be OFF THE CHAIN

think about it, its like 2 hours of Trump talking that people who never really pay attention, if they are only going to watch ONE speech per year of the president, it is that speech. It is the Superbowl of Presidential speeches. All news media is going to show it live and unedited.

Trump knows how to make good Television. Last time he did his pseudo-SOTUA and the media was "Oh fuck...he's actually competent" for like 2 days until they got their new narrative.

Trump is going to do something fucking wild this time around ..

Even the haters had to say good things about Trump in the last State of the Union. This upcoming one should be even better

DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR TRISH POSTER, PROVIDING ALL THOSE FRESH TRISH!!!

>OFF THE CHAIN
Please don't

Trumps not anti-hispanic you stupid spic he's against illegal immigration

Are people actually this stupid? How fucking brainwashed can you POSSIBLY be. These are your own fucking people and you STILL refuse to acknowledge what's being said. Those goes beyond delusional, this kind of dishonesty has evil intentions.

>We won't vote for people who say we're less American than others because of the color of our skin, who discriminate against our children, who think we're unpatriotic because of our ancestry, who deny our humanity.

why would anyone think Mexicans refuse to assimilate and hate the USA?

I really like the 4 classical elements + aether

Chinese 5 Elements A SHIT
A COMPLETE SHIT

Learn japanese and then read Himeiden by Nisio
By the time you close the book, you will have autism

how can white women compete?

>It's politically possible to be anti-Hispanic in America
Top kek you fucking son of a border hopper.

Where is that guy? I must be missing him when he's here

SS13 and lifeweb(dangerous levels of autism)
Grand strategy games (very high levels of autism)
War Games(Red dragon is nice)
Total war(rome ll, atilla and the good old medieval 2)
Divinity original sin(both games)
Dark souls l and lll
Cardgames(Hearthstone if you really want to go full normie, magic if you can afford a modern/pauper deck or dont mind playing online, shadowblade if u like anime girls)

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

And this will give me a horrifyingly intense case of autism?
I appreciate the reply, but thats not exactly quick.

>forgetting the Trish poster

One two three war with Mexico soon. Check them numbers for it.

Fuck all this anti-DACA shit. There's a difference between illegally immigrating to the US and having been illegally brought to and raised in the US. You all really want to deport people who have lived here most of their lives and don't even remember what it's like to live in another country, because their spic parents dragged them along when they were 4?

It's quick if you let go of all normieness and embrace the autism

>sharpened stick
I have a 22 to hunt for them, so it's not that hard to hit the head.

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

>implying I ever leave
I don't always post Trish

yes

This leaf posting the same pastas day after day after day is so funny. It's so original, it contributes great content and thought to Sup Forums. It's not at all exactly like the BLACKED threads that used to make up the first three pages of Sup Forums at all times. Thank you Mods for letting the leaf do this, forever.

inb4 cnn doesn't show it

Usually, he's here in the late morning/early afternoon w/ the fresh Trish if she was on Outnumbered...sometimes he'll pop in later in the afternoons w/ some screengrabs of her show on FBN...all depends on how busy he is

yes

what's hard to understand about that?

are you retarded?

Trish is so fucking hot.

Is this the ideal map for the future of North America?

Hopefully those dentures stay in place?

Faggot leaf

you donated to the trump campaign and you live in canada

how much money do you have

this

Hey, I love you! And her. You deserve to be on the list

oh i fell for a shitty copypasta fuck me

i guess its time to become a s s s s sshilll for hillll

So this book is literally just like a skillbook from Fallout?

stale pasta, user,don't reply

>GF found out I donated to Trump...is throwing a fit over it
>She is 30
>Not her first

Are you fucking retarded?

>tfw he isn't confident to ask me out even though I desperately want him to fuck my brains out
Trish lives a hard life with you beta autsits circling her

My wifes son works for Nintendo, can confirming this is 100 % true.

You think Murdering Joe will be at The State Of The Union again?

>"my wifes son died in sandy hook you take that back"

Earth>Water>Air>Fire
Earth=Mass; Fire=Mass-less

And don't speak of the Chinese in my presence again. They are murdering Christians and their whole race deserves to be annihilated.

Thank you for the appreciating. I'm doing my best! ;)

you can't fake autism, people who aren't actually obsessed give up at some point

TURMP bionic implant when?

No no NO, user! It's old pasta. It always works... damn that Leaf

It's bait you nigger. Maybe I should be pushing for war against both Mexico and China. Maybe with a little digit magic I can get that.

No, are you fucking retarded? That pasta has been posted some 75 times and is obviously pasta. Why reply?

This is the best food I've ever ate aside from Pintado, a brazilian fish.

Pretty accurate; though I'm at the very least lurking from 1000-0200 EST pretty much every day

Missed her 2pm today for a late Christmas with my brother; too bad she looked good in the red

I love you guys at /ptg/ too; it's one of two tabs always open on both the phone and desktop.

If a couple with a child break into your house and start living there will you be okay with them leaving their child behind to continue to live in your house?
Because if you don't you're a hypocrite.

Try again.

hi5

>people replying to this leaf
Worse than the leaf itself.

It's pasta. Stop that.

Doesn't look like Trish is a fan of this tax bill, though...will she and her husband be paying considerably more shekels or something??