Why do Swiss eat dogs and cats?

Swiss, please explain.
Does Swiss cheese go well with dog meat?

Because they are delicious.

it actually does imagine like what a real steak sub is supposed to taste like

pls nuke san francisco kim

You can't live on chocolate alone

Where the fuck are those flyovers?

mountainjews are hiding in shame.

Flag doesn't check out. Only top ranking military get cat and dog in North Korea.

Should've gone with a Chinese proxy.

Honestly what's the difference between eating cats or dogs and eating rabbits or some shit? It's not like they are breaking into your fucking house and cooking your family pet.

wait what

You're the reason there's an obesity problem in america. Fuck pets! Let's just ground em inna burgers cletus!

Wow, I didn't know there was such a big Chinese community in Switzerland.

> Why do Swiss eat dogs and cats?
Cause they're bored rich motherfuckers, unlike the streetshitting yellow niggers that can only afford stray dog or rat meat.

I literally just said, "It's not like they are breaking into your fucking house and cooking your family pet." At home you eat chicken but there's probably some hick farmer out there who has a chicken as a pet. Same species, but one is a pet while the other is food. Are you getting it? You are more than welcome to own a pet dog if you want but there are some people out there who want to go to the supermarket and buy dog just like they do chicken or beef. Both of these things are acceptable.

Hello Kim

which is better?

Kim, how come you're so fat?

They don't and that's a clickbait article

L0l

except that he's right. there's no discernible difference between a dog and a pig with regards to humans. pigs are smarter than dogs, in fact, and make good pets as well. yet, eating pigs is entirely normal whereas eating dogs is bad? do dogs have emotions pigs don't? (spoiler: they don't). you just eat an animal that is smarter than a dog on a regular basis and feel cool about it.

I'm not telling you to not eat pig, I'm just telling you to not judge others for eating dogs if you eat pigs. same shit, maybe worse.

Meat is meat. Animals get consumed by other animals. Just because some people have sentimental feelings towards some animals doesn't mean they can't still be food.

I wonder if you say to the Swiss "I eat Moose and Caribou" they freak out and cry "poor moose and caribou!!"

U M A
M
A

You will confuse him with this question. So Fat was his mother's cousin who looked a lot like Kim.

WHAT
H
A
T

I tried both cat and dog once I was in Swiss. Not bad, but kinda weird.

No wonder that Salisbury Steak I had tasted weird...

like fucking pottery

it's the chinks who eat cats and dogs, we stay away from that. why should we eat cats and dogs if we've got cows to eat?

We know about roof-rabbit already you fucking mountain peasant, stop lying.

well, i have never eaten cat or dog, but if you will: the alps are a scarce terrain and the history of our country is long, so it may well be that there was some dogs and cats eaten by the bauern. but today not.

Hi Kim, what is best hot sauce?

How do you translate
>Uma delicia
into German, French, and Italian?

NK rents server bandwidth to fitly western neckbeards and/or shareblue tier shills
LMAO