CONCURRENT ABSOLUTE HAPPENING BY MARCH

infowars.com/author-director-of-cia-told-me-its-war-with-north-korea-within-12-weeks/

PROTIP
>dataminers have programmed you to not believe happenings

They have saturated us with slide threads and faggotry!!! This is it 2018 Jesus returns and nuclear war begins , screen cap this you SHILLS cause yours knees will bow also!!

War by January??? That's what I say not what AJ says but wake up!!! What does everyone think?

>China caught selling oil illegally to north Korea

Winter hasn't started in full effect yet are we waiting for the dead of winter

youtu.be/ZJNzVzd6fI4

Video semi related

China WILL be against us they DO NOT need us at all and want to rule the entire world

They already send us lead toys , poison dog food , radiation covered hamackas poisoning poor little Israeli children.

China continually shits on India and tibet, shits on Singapore and Taiwan.

>they cannot keep getting away with this

How will the elite use this and regain control,,,

>they want war to oust Trump

Why couldn't the war start with king bongoFritz in office?

ITT discus the upcoming war and how it will be fought

Discuss world chess board

Other urls found in this thread:

k5learning.com/reading-comprehension-worksheets/first-grade-1
news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-defector-had-anthrax-antibodies-in-bloodstream/news-story/edd3e659569661de58b3d12c06282ad0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heretics!!!

This is a serious concern. Who is this elite you mentioned? What ethnicity are they?

Mainly Jewish but multicultural, what connects them is a worship of the lower dimensions and demons... it's all in "Le Basic Gestalt" by Filterman

>uses "protip"
>reddit spacing
Fuck off back to plebbit with your larping bullshit. Kys OP. Sage / Hide.

>infowars
Tinfoil hat's on a bit too tight, pal.

>infowars
SAGE AND REPORT ALL LARP THREADS
>>A
>>S
>>A
>>L
>>L
>>L
>>A
>>R
>>P
>>E
>>R
>>S

Ww3 is not a Larp!!! You data mining SCUMBAG!!!!

Fuck off retarded gullible schizo boomer nigger larper we dont want you

>leddit-tier Insults
Sit on a traffic cone you Trannie-worshiling kike

Keep getting your news from infowars you fucking retard

kys LARPer

HABBENDING! :DDDDDDDDD

>knees will bow

LMAO, your bitch faggot jesus was supposed to return 2000 years ago, and he didn't. Your toilet paper bible backs this up:

"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
- Matthew 16:27-28 (NIV)

"Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Mark 13:29-30 (NIV)

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Luke 21:32 (NIV)

It's indisputable. Either he came back 2000 years ago and nobody noticed, or, more likely, none of this shit happened to begin with. Either way you are a huge dumb fuck for buying into christianity.

Jesus dresses up in a tutu and paints his face like a french whore, and then waits outside of strip bars for the drunkest and horniest men to come outside and he begs them to cum in his bitch mouth. He takes them behind a dumpster and compels them to thrust eagerly as he sucks feverishly, men's cocks pistoning into his bitch mouth for hours and he swallows load after sour load. When their are no dicks to suck, he sneaks into people's yards at night and jerks off their dogs.

Well sheeeeit. Uh bettr stock up on muh infowars approved vitamins n colloidal silvr n gold kuggrands cause maw and me gotsta be ready for tha Rapture like Alex annointed!

>this generation
>THIS
he gives sight to the blind just ASK and Hubble yourself neckbeard athi-cuck..
He's coming in this generation it's prophetic like most of the prophecies

k5learning.com/reading-comprehension-worksheets/first-grade-1
You ignorant chaw packing rube

You!!!!! Slacked chinned scamp! You swill billied swine fondler
>free my nigga Martin

Don't sully the image of Repo Man you twattish sperg.

>Lattice of coincidence

news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-defector-had-anthrax-antibodies-in-bloodstream/news-story/edd3e659569661de58b3d12c06282ad0

Not sliding the storm, not sliding the inditements
>ww3 is happening

Nigger, you can cure Anthrax with some Tylenol with modern medicine. That's something North Koreans don't have.

2018 will be the year of happenings.

Yes Senpai ..
>SHILLS hate when we know happenings

Just like this year, right? Faggot.