2017 is the year dreams are becoming realty in anime. after hearing about Eureka Seven, Full Metal Panic, Hell Girl...

2017 is the year dreams are becoming realty in anime. after hearing about Eureka Seven, Full Metal Panic, Hell Girl, Code Geass... so a man can dream right?

This shit is dead. Move on.

OP here
Full Metal Panic is fucking dead and is getting a new season come on man

even if they wanted to... I don't think they can bring Haruhi back because nobody wants to work with her voice actor anymore.

Dumb bitch created the negative stigma around herself by hating the very same fans that brought her to stardom and then going around fucking people like it's nothing.

Only posers long for a third series of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu.

OP here
but she is still getting new jobs here and there and believe me people especially newer anime fags don't know about what she did

>because nobody wants to work with her voice actor anymore
Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Parasyte, Yuki-chan, Dragon Ball Super, Space Dandy, etc
The fuck are you smoking you autist

only when the bass player is fucked will the demon's seal be removed from season 3

OP here
ikr

He fucks his wife on a daily basis I bet

youre completely right, what did she do?

>OP here
>Full Metal Panic is fucking dead and is getting a new season come on man
The difference is that the FMP author gave a damn, while Haruhi's author has abandoned writing entirely.

>abandoned
hey sometimes you just hit that lifetime word limit, okay?

Shouldn't have written series no one cares about and just continued the one that people wanted.

Index too

OP here
I'm a newfag

OP here
and that is what i hate about that son of bitch like a hundreds of light novels authors are dreaming of reaching the amount of popularity and success as haruhi did and he throw it all away
i wonder what is he up to these days tho?

OP here
I wish I was dead

Don't act entitled you fucking waifu fag. Stars don't owe anything to their fucking creepy middle aged fans that don't even pay for said stars' work. And who the fuck are you to say who she can and can't fuck? Disgusting. Fucking fat pig. She doesn't owe you anything, you're just jealous you can't even get with the voice fictional 2D girls you jerk off too, nevermind get with a real person, you fucking basement dweller faggot.

Geez user you need to slow down.

Better shit to do than associate with the cancerous fandom. Aya Hirano's fans are triggered that they got cucked by her band and insist that it destroyed her career. I don't think they realize that literally every Anime VA prolly fucks people regularly and isn't a virgin, like most regular people on this earth. If I wrote a series that attracted possessive basement dwellers like that, I would consider quitting too.

always gotta be one white knight defending the worthless sluts

it's only dead when it dies in our hearts

How is it that Haruhi is able to outshine Yuki in her own spin-off?

He's a samefag

because yuki is worst gril

oh it's some (you) farmer, I thought the namefag had forgot his name

>so a man can dream right?
Wrong, dreams are illegal!

Stop beating the dead horse, let it go and move on.

Who the fuck asked for more fucking Hell Girl? Anyway the Haruhi cash-cow has been milked long enough already, let some other anime have some shine.

>Who the fuck asked for more fucking Hell Girl?
shit taste. enma ai is cute
>let some other anime have some shine.
like what? sao or yuri on ice? no thank you at least haruhi is miles better

>more Eureka Seven milking
>dreams are becoming reality
More like fucking nightmares.

Yuki's spinoff is trash, but Yuki was best girl in Melancholy

I'm more of a Black Lagoon fan actually, which I much prefer over yet another Haruhi milkfest.

Exactly. And OP wants even more milking of shows that have already been milked to death.

Remember when it was fucking pachinko I still BELIEVE though

Tried to rewatch this and it was shit. Let it go nostalgiafags.

Turns out LN harem romcom cancer was also shit 10 years ago, surprising no one. haruhi is shit and dead.

Kill yourselves.

spot the newfag.

>I'm more of a Black Lagoon fan actually
that ova was fucking shit

It was certainly weaker than the main series, I'll give you that much.

spot the hive mind mongoloid

>2017 is the year dreams are becoming realty in anime. after hearing about Eureka Seven
Wow, you must absolutely fuck all about anything if this is your dream becoming reality. Typical stupid Haruhifag, go back to Gaia you ignorant shithead.

Because fanfiction is always shit and should never be given a budget.

I think he was just trying to reference old shows that are now getting something years later. No need to have an autistic fit, user.

Kyoani wouldn't have put this in if they didn't intend to follow through.

R-right?

RIGHT?

;_;7
Kyon should've gave her a call, she would've been so happy.

Kyon's really kind of an asshole. That struck me more on rewatching it and reading through a couple of the books.

What I really want is a new book, though a new season wouldn't hurt because there'd be new Haruhi lewds and fanartt