Which historical figures are in your family Sup Forums?

Which historical figures are in your family Sup Forums?

Only two in my genealogy: Ivan the Terrible and Rasputin. Apparently controversial people who screwed Russia over are in my family.

Rasputin was probably history's greatest Chad as well... does that give me potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsTYXgrJCW0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_John_Underhill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147839616/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends.... are you Orthodox?

Johnny rebel and Harriet tubman

My family was actually Catholic, me? I'm a Buddhist, but was raised Catholic, since my family had converted to it some time ago .

I'm pretty open-minded on the religion front though. What does being orthodox have to do with it?

Aaron Burr for me, the dud that (lawfully) shot Alexander Hamilton, the gut on the ten dollar bill that everyone here uses to buy dime bags of weed

Henry the xviii

>history's greatest Chad

more like a charles manson type figure who exploited a desperate lady yeah lol

and yes I mean henry the 16th of south africa

Original chad? He was a drunk homeless version of david blaine street magic and suckered the tsar into his bullshit long con.

but to be honest, I don't know I don't care

bullshit

>buy dime bags of weed

Rasputin and Ivan the Terrible were both Orthodox, with Rasputin being a monk. It's got a lot to do with being a chad tbqh

top right

Hamilton deserved it. Burr did nothing wrong.

yeah. BS. too recent that was only 100 or less years ago

Here come the Amerimutts with their delusions of muh heritage.

Robert E. Lee

Abraham Lincoln and a chief of a Cherokee tribe around here

how did Rasputin screw over Russian monarchy?

Le 56% education

Are you asking by blood or marriage?

Doesn't really count, but I am apparently related to the Prime Minister by some distance. It's a very shameful reality.

I am a direct descendant of Sir Henry Parkes. Our Father of Federation.

le 20% education

He didn't, they used him as a scapegoat due to their own shortcomings and horrible ideologies.
So they blamed him and murdered him.
Things only got worst so he obviously wasn't the problem.

he's grima wormtongue except he poisoned the queen's mind and cucked the king on top of it

I was told the Duke of Wellington, but one of those DNA spit tests proved that was a lie #Plebian

Lev Braunstein, believe it or not

Fuck off potato nigger

go back 10 generations and you are already at 200 or more people in your bloodline. Go back to 1120 and almost everyone 858,000,000 people.

tldr ivan the terrible is my family too

>suckered the tsar into his bullshit long con.
So... he cucked the King of Russia and single-handedly pissed off enough people to start a war.

So yeah, a Chad

>does that give me potential?
well...
PУCCКAЯ MУЗЫКA
youtube.com/watch?v=xsTYXgrJCW0

He had a large penis which has been preserved in formaldehyde tho

Sounds familiar, kek.

Ffyc y Normaniaid! Reeeeeeeee!

My grandpa was an engineer that worked for Nasa on ever space mission until the 80's.
He is also a descendant of the first king of Scotland and Prince Gregor.

Benidict Arnold.

I also fucking look just like him for a English person who's all german... I have a kikè nose. Funny split his family also related to many loyal us generals. Like H hap.

>Only two in my genealogy: Ivan the Terrible and Rasputin.
bullshit

every*

the family whispered Charlemagne for forever. It is possible but I dont care.

Supposedly Richard the Lionheart, but I don't trust the cunt in my family who "traced" it back that far because I think he was reaching so take it as you will.

This based motherfucker is my great great great uncle

How can white bois even compete?

Genghiz Khan

One of my ancestors was supposedly a descendant of Charlemagne. I have no idea if it's true or not.
Oh, I'm also related to a certain mafia hitman from Chicago who worked with CIAniggers to kill Castro (unsuccessfully) and was one of the assassins of JFK

>Ivan the Terrible
>screwed Russia
He literally saved Russia from Boyar civil war and Mongol takeover.

That's a weird-looking did. Did it look like this when he was alive?

unironically

pretty sure ivan the terrible killed his only offspring and rasputin never reproduced...but ok...

Supposedly Richard the lion heart, but only because one of his distant relatives changed their surname to Richard for political reasons.

I am directly related to us president Herbert Hoover. HH btw.

Dude apparently had a monster benis
People go see it, in a jar, and it cures their ED

Andrew Jackson

Coolidge.

It would be hilarious if someone actually dug into this shit, only to find out that their ancestor was Gilles de Rais, or something like that.

Grandmother on my mom's side found out were related to William the Conqueror but fucked up in sides in the war of roses.
>tfw almost royalty

Britney Spears (the one on the right) is a distant cousin

Vlad Tepes. One of my father's ancestors married a descendant of his. I will use these genes to someday return to Romania and raise an army of the undead to kill all the refugees and niggers in Europe. You're welcome guise
Nah but seriously I am related to Vlad The Impaler. I relate to him as a person in quite a few ways as well. I can be pretty cruel and I really fucking hate Muslims. Especially Turks.

Gilles de Rais did nothing wrong, peasant

Karl marx

Fuck’s sake, we somehow let some get away?
Come to Russia for a visit please.

Yeah, totally. There's nothing wrong with being a serial kiddie diddler/killer.

I have a ton of historical figures in my family.

>native american ancestor who helped build chicago and became rich as a gold miner
>cousin who is a famous sci-fi writer
>cousin who is famous in politics and personally knows Jeff sessions
>ancestor who actually fought as a nazi in Hitler's army
>Grandpa who personally cleared out the concentration camps on general patton's team
>great great grandfather supposedly invented one of the first can-openers, was also a classical composer and a literal warlock who worshipped satan and sacrificed animals to satan
>aunt who is a famous missionary, there's a giant statue of her on a native preservation in Arizona
>cousin who is a missionary in Africa, he's like a rock-star over there. Civilizing African villages and converting them to Christianity, opened up a university in one of the villages and getting the negroids educated
>mother was a famous musician in the 80's
>I'm a classical musician but not famous, have a small following in my city at the moment

Are you a wealthy Jew then? (if this isn't a LARP)

So what ? These brats were commoners, whereas De Rais was a knight. Part and parcel of being a filthy plebeian in a feudal society

According to close family, we're descended from one of the last Welsh monarchs. Was never interested enough to actually go digging though, so no idea if it's true.

Richard Bruno Hauptmann married into the family on my mother's side. Distant relative in that sense.

But most of our family records are fucked due to due to the Russian Revolution/Communism etc.

>inb4 swedish.

move over russian dispora.

1 Timothy 1:4 - Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: [so do].
We're all descendants of Adam. Anything more is stupid. You have literally billions of ancestors, more ancestors than were ever on the planet. Do something with your own life.

I’m a direct descendant if the big head scientist Yakub

le 56% is strong in this one

Oh, I'm also distantly related to Mike Pence.

Not really no.

Some mexican folk hero, somehow

Andrew Jackson is my uncle.

My only notable ancestor helped massacre the Pequot. My grandmother was born an Underhill and from there I traced back patrilineal, directly to him.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_John_Underhill

You made this same thread in November you fucking maniac, with the same picture, and then the same replies about aaron burr
why has no one noticed this???

Probably Chinggis Khaan

I have some important relatives who aren't my ancestors as well.
>scientist that named species after our surname
>a redpilled Polish politician
I know for certain some of my ancestors were important Polish aristocratic bloodline that owned large swaths in the south east traceable as far back as Piast times and I suspect were related to the great chieftains of the tribe of the Ledzianie.

Yeah there's about 10,000 of us I heard

I have heard about shills using old OPs as a sliding tactic, but this is the first time I've seen a thread that I knew for certain was one of these.

get our roastie

what the fuck
shills have scripted replies

Baron Rothschild

very bizarre penis, looks like some kind of root vegetable with phimosis

I remember seeing this post before

Long, long time ago some great-great-great ancestors of mine were sired bastards of Veschiy Oleg and Subedei on each respective side of my family.
On both sides of my family had less countless warchiefs, raiders, pillagers and commanders. Though given their rich deeds that joos call war crimes now I cannot brag about it much.
We kept to our traditions. My father and my grandfather on my mother side had taught me to ride, and steal, if needs to be, a horse, drive anything with wheels, fight, cook and tag a dinner in the eye from half a klick away. Not that I've ever needed most of the skills they've taught, but I'm going to pass them to my children and grand children.

Grandfather was a freemason

I know of things that surpass your “JQ” beyond the stars

You're a complete faggot if you don't share those secrets shareblue fag

I'm a descendant of Wiglaf cousin to Beowulf

this whole thread is just copy paste.

Hamilton deserved it but it would have been awesome if Burr hadn't killed him.

>shareblue

Best things I could tell you is that there are between 100 - 150 “elites” that are in control of this world

The freemasons however ran the world exclusively for a very long time up until recently now that wealth and information has spread much more vastly

But most people already knew this.

My dad's a freemason. The only secrets I learned are that brothels give discounts for group bookings and freemasonry is fucking boring now.

This has been going on Sup Forums sinve its inception. But idk now havent been there for a while. I think its some kind of data gathering. Have you noticed how the calexit threads stopped? It was the same person shilling it hardcore.

my family were western outlaws and then later robber barons.

Gotta love the old west.

Go eat a kebab made out of abducted children

You grandfather got buttfucked by kikes stupid leaf poster.