In 2018 the average roastie unironically sees nothing wrong with murdering her kid so she can keep partying

>in 2018 the average roastie unironically sees nothing wrong with murdering her kid so she can keep partying

partying and shopping adds more to the economy than her runt of a fetus ever will

Another stupid fucking leaf

False. Do you have any idea what women spend on children?

party ends for good at 30

This lmao. Alas that these filth can always find some soyboy to act as their sperm provider.

this is them giving themselves justification for their selfish action. you see it a lot with girls who abort

You fell for a classic Leaf antic. You seem to mildly annoyed now.

honestly, I'd be fine with abortion if it were penalized in some way
like if you also had to get sterilized, or if you had to do community service for it, or if you had to be registered on a public abortion-haver list, or something
but it's not, assuming you have the money (in my country I think it's even paid for by the state) you can just keep on living like it's nothing, you don't even have to admit to ever having been irresponsible.

feels like the availability of it and lack of consequences by it fosters a negative and dysgenic culture surrounding sex and reproduction. The culture we have today even penalizes the people who oppose the action and somehow revers the abortion-haver.

The economy exists to serve mankind. Man doesn't exist to serve the economy.

thats actually not true

I'm fine with abortion in cases of rape or eugenics (don't willingly bring a retard into the world if you can help it), and don't think that should really be penalized

But whores who get pregnant simply because they're whores and kill a perfectly healthy baby because they want to keep being whores are scum of the Earth

Shit backpedal/10

But abortion does reduce the reproductive fertility of a woman. I'm totally ok with abortion. Hell I'd be happy for the state to subsidise it as long as the woman in question is sterlised as well.

>abortion is murder!!!111
>b-but murder is acceptable if she was raped!
thanks for admitting that "think of the children" is a flimsy cover for "I'm angry that she's fucking Chad while my bootyblasted incel ass steams impotently in the basement"

>This
This is why we need to redpill soyboys and betas really hard, on the subject of women and later of race. The most dangerous prospect (in the short term) to their lives are roasties that will use them as bank accounts.

Then, once they delve deeper, they will realize that another danger looms: that of being replaced, of being ruled by a majority whose only purpose (set by the media) is to destroy us.

Once they understand this, they will ask:" Who is doing this? Why?" Then, and only then will they reach into the depth of the Jewish Question.

>Abortion is murder

Between WIC, food stamps, government healthcare, etc? Probably not as much as YOU'RE spending on their runt fetus.

what's selfish for choosing not to have crotchfruit?

Because you're killing your society, race, and culture so you can engage in hedonism. Throwing away the effort of all of your ancestors from the start of humanity to you for the "freedom" to use drugs and be a slut is about as self-centered as you can get.

Someone who choose not to have kids doesn't necessarily engage in "hedonism", if you're anti-natalist it's a moral choice.

Yeah, I’m sure thots buying cheap booze every day is doing wonders for industrial development.

i made an article to tell the world of a very controversial personal subject to show how much i don't care

Most white whores are on birth control. That is a bigger issue.

Right now abortion is eugenic.

>kill a human
>call it abortion
Why do people do this?

lol its like canadans only know how to strawman

nicely done leaf, have a (you)

abortion is a sort of necessary evil, but the women who are super into it are creepy as fuck and overwhelmingly Jewish

>white people aren't subhu-

if we shoot leftists, are we aborting gommunism?

>Abortion
>Murder

When will the memes end?

>thinks babies dont consume anything
fucking leaf