Which had the better civilization Incans or Aztecs?

Which had the better civilization Incans or Aztecs?

The Spanish

Took the Spanish 40 years to conquer Peru, not really impressive.

Incas clearly, the mayans and aztecs were barbaric.

/thread

The Spanish were as deplorable as the anglos

hows that desert war going

You mean the tribe that racemixed the whole continent into a bunch of mongrels?

at this point we'd need smallpox like the spanish did in order to end it

Whichever did the least amount of human sacrifice rituals. The Aztecs would be cool, if it were not for that stain upon their society. I'm inclined to think the Incas may have been better, with regards to this. Also, the Incas had roads and I agree with their self-sufficient farming principles. The Spanish were ultimately the better civilization, if for nothing else, due to the knowledge of Christianity. Civilizations unexposed to Christianity could be extremely degenerate. However, I also have plenty of problems with Roman Catholicism, coming from a Waldensian point of view.

Incas also had potatos, gold, and chocolate.

They kind of win by default.

>knowledge of Christianity
There isn't a single civilization with that sand nigger poison that would be considered moral. the incas were best they were almost as good as the pygmies

90% survival brain surgery rates in B.C. Incan empire.

Afrikaans

Sexual emergency anytime

Aiiiiight ?

>incan empire
>100 ethnicities
>just as good as pygmies

lol

>100 ethnicities
Nothing wrong with a multi ethnic society. The incas in particular had a societal structure that allowed them to coexist. Its one of the few examples of a multi ethnic civilization that worked. Not having tribal sand nigger religions and strange and irrational racial hierachy prevalent in almost every society today will let you do that.

The Aztecs had fertile lands, access to the best natural resources in the Americas, Tenochtitlán - everything to become a greater civilization, but they decided it was better to blow it all on lots of pointless wars and create enemies everywhere. Even without the Spanish they'd soon be wiped out in the happenstance of a crisis.

The Incas, on the other hand, weren't bat shit crazy and had less luck - their empire was built mostly on mountains and deserts, although thet had access to plenty of shore fish. However, they managed to develop some of the most impressive architectural technologies, some of them unmatched even by ours of today, so they could farm on difficult terrain, survive earthquakes and create extensive trade routes, such as the Peabiru way. They were set in the path of greatness, but it would take some time still.

>The virgin Inca vs The Chadztecs

fpbp

Incas
>sophisticated Peruvian engineers and scientists

Aztecs
>baby killing Mexico niggers

hm let me pick

LMFAO, we need an image of this
someone plz do it

Well aztecs were shits, mayans where the best civ, they even got abducted by ayylmaos

I'm not in the habit of comparing turds

That would also be you guys.