Australia will be to the British empire what the Byzantines were to the Roman empire...

Australia will be to the British empire what the Byzantines were to the Roman empire. This century coming up will be the century of Australia. Foreigners may pay tribute in advance and we will consider saving you from our wrath.

More like China at this point

You get fucked up by the animals that live on your turf enough, give me a break.

Flat out keep niggers from breaking into my house. I could use some of that wrath your taking about.

>so bad at shooting emus that the government doesn't allow airsoft guns

Slowly decaying before being stabbed in the back and balkanised?

Daily reminder that Australia is the last hope and bastion of Anglo society.

America embarrasses itself hundreds of times daily and is a world laughing stock and all they've got is "haha dur you lost emu war durr and you have no guns durr"

cancelling ur australian visa cunt while ill go and live in up in queenstown

>century of Australia
>economy fucked

Try to keep up faggots

hopefully Tasmania will start a civil war before the chinks get too cozy here

>queenstown
>live

those are opposites queenstown is on the moon

As an Aussie this makes me happy as fuck

Fuck this piece of shit land

America is already the successor to Britain. Australia is a two bit colony.

Didn't you get the memo mate we are selling the place.

Mr Wong bought my shithole for 1.3 million.

Day of the rake is postponed a day if you keep sucking daddy’s dick

Oh, if we could restore the Commonwealth under a proper monarch...

Brits bring the nukes, Aus has iron, Indians have manpower, Canada has oil...

It would be expensive civilizing the African states but it could be done, so more minerals there too.

Who could stand against us?

And the Chinese will be what the Turks were to the Byzantines.

We're fucked in the long run unless we get our shit together and start developing nuclear weapons.

Well the Byzantines had a rich culture of their own as well as a firm sense of Roman identity and legacy OP, so you're going to have to put in a lot of legwork if you want Australia to end up anything like that. Kind of embarrassing how ancient faggots are more human and cultured than us.

who will be Venice and the ottomans?

I got excited there for a second.

I heard that there's a shit ton of ghosts, aliens and spooky shit in Australia.

we might need a navy before we start talking big lad

Australia is dead

Annex the Kiwis already and find some way to fuck off the chinks and mooslims.

I doubt you'll ever attain superpower status, but regional power and apparently you're sitting on shit tons of uranium too.

Indonesia is a sleeping mooslim dragon though and I think you're gonna be the ones to get BTFO if USA isn't there to keep it from happening

No one but its over m8. Once the white nations were soiled in the 1980s the writing was on the wall. I wish you blokes had kept the old immigration policy, having a beautiful white nation where everyone speaks English and the vast majority of people are reasonably productive citizens is a fantasy we may never see again.

Fuck that wouldn’t even happen here and our judges are really soft touches when it comes to violent crime and sand niggers.

>Brits bring the nukes, Aus has iron, Indians have manpower, Canada has oil...

100 million whites at best. 1.3 billion poos.

lol

I see the anti Australia shills have been activated from fear, they know that the future of Australian dominance is pretty much guarantee'd at this point.

Listened to a podcast the other day, academic talking about how China will win. US just doesn't have the morale to fight.

Who would want to die for Aussie faggots who pretend their hard and tough while ching chong replaces him. Lol.

They call it the salami effect or something, China takes one slice at a time, eventually gets whole sausage.

Good thing I like Chinese people.