Why we don't have tanks? everyone in latin america has tanks

Why we don't have tanks? everyone in latin america has tanks.

Why we don't have money? By we I mean pay for the fucking wall Pablo

Because your shitty beaner armed forces would just turn those tanks over to cartels. Better you limit what equipment they get their hands on.

this

You do they're just small for urban conflicts.

Mexican Army ERC 90 F1 Lynx

All your tankless people invaded another country already.

Answer: America don't want a powerful Mexico with weapons.

Sad and true.

Shut up 56%.

This is just golden

Take a pic of yourself to see if you are le 56%

Just save up and buy one. Get a part time job.

>I have no argument and I must meme

>>I have no argument and I must meme
But that's exactly what all the people he quoted are doing.

Because that would wreck the cartels and your bribed ass government can’t have that can they?

This doesn't happen, cartels just cross the border to buy stuff in the US, and they already have armored SUVs... and, American planes, helicopters and guns

Dont ignore me take a pic!

The only person who could stop a bad guy with a tank is a good guy in a tank.

This is an armoured vehicle, not a tank

Read and cry.

I heard that is because we signed a treaty with america about defence, but that is ridiculous, we need at least one tank

If only Mexicans could read

>If only Mexicans could read

It's ironic coming from a burger.

You know you've struck a nerve when they fall back on the amerimutt d&c shit lel

Your whole country is mutts, beaner. Do you even know where you come from? Just our luck to get retarded spanish rape babies as neighbors...

Maybe they fear a mexican army with 200 tanks, Im not saying that we can defeat America with 200 tanks, but at least cause some damage and distraction.

Now why on earth would you need a tank for? Just get a Stryker MGS or something of that sort.

What do you need tanks for, noone will ever invade Mexico

Wait you don't have tanks? even we have tanks....

Following that logic, we would've invaded Canada by now because they have Leopards 2A6s.

Who is she?

because you can't lower the suspension

For the future.

Yeah, I've heard you guys got the shiny new Leopard 2A6s. Not too shabby tbqh, us burgers seriously need an upgrade though.

How the fuck does a beaner unironically go for the 56% meme?

Sad

Look, you should know this by now. In a question, the pronoun goes between the auxiliary verb and the main verb.

-Why don't WE have tanks?
-WE don't have tanks because we can't afford them, the gringos don't want cartels to have tanks, and because we're too fucking stupid to operate a modern tank.

>EVERYONE IN LATIN AMERICA
We don't... and thank god... wasteful pieces of artillery easily put down by some random guy and a TOW missile

Jeanne alter

nukes are far more profitable

weren't you guys building new Abrams?

hard part is getting the tow and agtm missiles

they're cheaper than the tanks they waste

even just cutting the fuel supplies is enough to sabotage a tank unit

I am a tanker in le 56% Army.
Te lo presto si me prestas a tu hermana wey

Damn it. You can't lewd a moral woman like that.
Shame on you.

the fuck does wey mean, is it slang"

Canada is loyal to America, like a little brother, or dog. Mexico isn't that close, we can be easily influenced by Germany, like during the WWI or WWII,

No, we're just remodeling the M1A2 SEP. Now it's called the M1A2 SEP v4 as in version 4.

200 tanks without air cover are 200 tin cans

This one jumped the wall, got into a tank crew, and is now taunting his erstwhile countrymen. He will let the jealous bean eater use his tank in exchange for some time with the bean's sister.

MEHICO SUPERPOWER BY 202 PUTA

to be fair the Abrams is a pretty good tank why spend money making something new when what you have is already one of the best.

>implying America isn't less white precisely because it let in more beaners

LMFAO you Spicstan is like 3% white expats
fucking retarded beaner

Well now is the time to spend some influence points then. Tell Germany to hit you up with those shiny new Leopard 2A6s and use the "WE WUZ WW1 BUDDIES N SHIEET" card to seal the deal.

Are you guys stupid or something? They do have tanks but....................yeah

Why is there a special connection between mexico and germany?

It's a slang form of slang word. It's like calling someone dude or man.

>Wheels
>Tank
Pick one.

We have a shit ton like this but this is not a tank, is an armored vehicle

True on that note. I guess our $700 billion is going to the shiny new Independence Class, Gerald R. Ford Class, and Zumwalt Class Warships.

>but at least cause damage and distraction
>implying that spics can beat full stealth B-2 bomber.

Cant tell i was being sarcastic? Lmao!

I mean they were considered WW1 buddies but Mexico just nudged Germany to the side during the actual war.

>i was being sarcastic
sure...

What bomber?

Saged, user is tripping balls again.

Most of the Mexican's military fighting has been against Cartels in urban warfare or Mayan guerillas in the jungle. Tanks are useless in both situations. I am tanker like I said and they make us do infantry shit when we deploy because tanks are useless in guerilla warfare. If Mexico is ever invaded by Russia or China and tanks are needed, the US will not even flinch before sending all its tanks to the Yucatan Peninsula. Don't worry most of those tanks will be driven by Hernandez and Lopez. Some might be puerto ricans though so some tanks will have reggueaton playing. I will however play Tigres del Norte pa que no se aguiten compas

We became le 56% percent because you subhumans have been invading a replacing everyone for decades. You're literally the origin of this meme.

What? You see a shitpost and you're going full autist now? Lol

I know I put percent twice, please ignore.

We sell them oil during WWI etc., and they promised us our lost territory during WWII, also we have german factories here since 1900 or so, we have VW, Audi, BMW, bayer etc, and german population.

We can't have fucking roads not riddled with moon like craters and you want Tanks? for what? for the narcos to hijack them and them blow a Palacio Municipal with them?

because tanks are completely outdated since the 90's
desert storm pretty much prooved through and through that choppers >>>> tanks (ie: open field DENIED), and since noone in his right mind would use tanks in urban warfare, it means they are not of any use here either (since they'll get wrecked by equipment worth less than 1% of the tank cost).
>tank
>wank
until someone figure how to make those relevant again, pick both, invariably.

Before you ask, no you cannot have any t-90s or t-14s

>Leopard 2A6

smoothbore main gun, and mg3 which is basically a modern mg42.

The Germans are cunts, but by fuck they know how to build shooty shit. The MG42, invented in WWII, was so good its still used 50+ years later.

Also the Abrams is still kicking because it was the perfect tank for durka warfare, and thats all we've been doing for 20+ years. With the armor upgrades and that full makeover it had, its still a top of the line tank.

Good

El salvador has tanks?

For some reason we're like Germany alot! Which is cool but.................yeah

We too broke for new tank designs. All our $ is being dumped into navy warships. See and also

>B-2
>stealth
lel

No ones gives a fuck, the jews have been conspiring AGAINST your race

Here's a white mexican for you

You wanna grab?

Because with the mobility and various options available, your destroyers and carriers can work almost anywhere. If you get that railgun tech sorted, you'll be able to wipe out shit 300 miles inland, who needs tanks.

If you guys ever figure out how to make A10s VTOL and carrier based, the world may as well give up.

I mean same thing applies to us with the M2 Browning. Also we're currently sucking their dick because all our 120mm main guns are Reinmetal made.

Wait, ¿Why someone use a Maga hat in Mexico?

to be fair the Browning .50 cal is also an older gun, around same time period, and is still used.

Cartels bought them all.

>be US of A
>#1 military power
>never get to use it against conventional army
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Grim times indeed, we want some competition in the global arena.

>mehico unironically posting el aberracion
mexican intellectual at work right there.

Shut up Muhammed

slang word coming from Buey (Ox, Bull in spanish) it was at first used to say someone was an idiot, and still is used like that for some expresion like "No seas wey" (Don't be an idiot) or "Que wey soy se me olvido el celular" (What an idiot I forgot my cellphone) but it's also just a mexican slang for "dude" or "friend" just like the Spaniards say "Tio" or "Macho" or the Colombians "Parce" or Venezuelan's "Pana"

lets av it m8

Because you are shit at war.

The real question is why do not we have horses in military?
And the answer is - because parade will be in London and we will pay for it.
With conclusion: we should nuke londong ASAP and spare us all the trouble.

>Russian tanks before the Armata
Short, compact, cheap, and efficient
>The Armata itself
Nearly as tall as an M60 Patton despite having an unmanned turret
It is as though Russia has gone backwards in tank development.

to rustle chairo jimmies, I know I do it for that

bring it on Gramps. We'll go easy on you this time Old man, we'll leave the French out of this.

We still use rifled main guns, but we are insane. The Challenger 2 is still a top tank. It still has the water boiler for cups of in-tank tea or to heat up our rat packs. Mmmmmtea.

I still have a boner for the Merkava 4, yeah its a jewtank, but I like the idea of mixing an MBT with troop transport. Storm an area, HESH a wall down, squad of infantry ready to take the building. Plus Israel are quite experienced at urban durka farming.

Because we have apaches, we don't need tanks.

Because literally every other latin American country has their shit more together than Mexico, that's why Mexicans are flooding US to get away from their own nation (although they are too prideful and ignorant to leave their degenerative shit behind and turn every US city they infest into Tijuana part 2).

Mexico has a terribly corrupt and destabilized central governent. The cartels are turning Mexico into a Pacific Africa. There's more hope for the local militias that are cropping up to defend themselves to run the country than the governement you have now. Oust your Commie, corrupt whetback politicians, purge the cartels (or get them to run the country entirely) and maybe then you'll have tanks to fuck around with.

Mexico is the biggest shame on the Pacific side of the world. They still think they live in the wild west... except their own governemtn removes guns from the populace so you get raped by the feds AND the thugs.

I think you are right olov can you give an example?

If we're 56%, then you're REALLY in trouble, aren't you?