Red pill me on cryptocurrencies

who is behind it? why?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=UlKZ83REIkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sticky thread is a good read

It's basically farmville coins and shouldn't be given any energy to think about.

what is the difference between a bitcoin and runescape gold?

one of them is backed by a capable army

also the only thing besides jewish control separating bitcoin from my dollar

Those who invested in Bitcoin early, now multi millionaires. We are basically the dumb retarded 99% who missed it.

they had luck

Crypto will change the world by taking control of the money away from jew bankers.
But you're not going to get rich quick any more. Sorry kid, you missed the boat.

not really as there are probably about 3 million other shit tier investments that didnt get memed into a good investment you could have put all your savings in

The Purple Army Cx?

>Leave Sup Forums, never come back
>Kill self
>Google
>/biz/
>Goodbye

sorry it isnt another blacked thread

y'all should do your research, bitcoin is the single best weapon the world has against banking cartels/the globalist elites

seriously, it's money that's 100% outside the control of not only the federal government, but every federal government, and the global financial system. It can't be seized, it's completely anonymous, and it can be sent across the planet peer to peer, almost instantaneously.

I honestly think a powerful country's Intelligence Agency invented it. 51% of bitcoins were never mined and are not accounted for. Somehow bitcoins can be split if 51% of the chain is held by like minds that know how that shit works. Also I really think it will be used as the most primo honey pot ever.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2637444

They profit, they cash out while avoiding taxes, repeat

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about. The chain splits based on % of hashing power, not owned coins, and hashing power is distributed amongst everyone who mines coins.

Never too late to bitcoin. It will peak at $50k in 2018

Imagine a wizard polymorphed Ron Paul into internet money used primarily to buy weed off of tor hosted drug markets. Imagine the money is slow to move and doesnt scale to mainstream use. Now imagine that wizard was crafty and he convinced big finance world investment houses to run a scam on the digital Ron Paul money, which is at least for the moment totally unregulated.

do you have literally anything to base that on?

So far I've been through the tech bubble and the housing bubble. Missed tech, made some good money in the housing bubble but I'm going to retire on this bubble.
Make no mistake, it is a bubble.
Here's what's going to happen.

>new shiny thing comes out
>people hear rumors of fortunes being made
>shiny thing is difficult to access, making it not worth the effort to joe-everybody
>as it grows, eventually someone starts to know someone who knows someone that is getting rich in new shiny thing
>someone comes along and makes shiny thing easy to access, joe-somebody gets in on it.
>what was previously seen as a boom (1,000 percent returns) now becomes meme-level boom for the creators of the easy access to shiny thing.
>shiny thing sees participation from 30% of population. Now, everyone literally knows someone making money in shiny thing (this is when you get the fuck out)
>good times for everyone! "BUY YOUR SHINY THING FRIEND!!! WE'RE ALL DOING IT!!!"
>sit on sidelines, avoid temptation to buy
>boom goes bust
>fortunes lost
>shiny thing still exists, but only for the 10% it was really meant for.

Ride the wave. Enjoy the ride. Don't marry the whore.

Which is 3 Chinese mining pools holding 80% of hashrate.

the same guy that predicted it going to 4k from 300 says its going to 200k, so im trusting him completely and 100% because i have 10k in this shitcoin bullshit REEEE

I'm a layman for sure, like i stated, but the thought of bitcoin never felt right to me. I almost dumped 2k in it for shits and giggles in 13 but im paranoid and stuck to stocks, bonds and other securities.

Imagine Dilbert goes into a fey mood and crafts a masterwork computer coin. Imagine he shows it to his manager boss and tries to explain it but all the manager boss sees are dollar signs. Imagine Dilbert is in a board room meeting at the rushed launch of computermoney, and his boss chooses not to hear him when he starts talking about scalability, instead choosing to unveil a new Apple 1984 commercial advertising the revolutionary new coin

Psst. Hey. Wanna see something cool?
This isn't a chart of BTC growth.

The Winklevoss Twins are getting their revenge for Facebook

Read the white paper. Bitcoin is to currency what torrents are to filesharing. Suffice to say there is no one individual or organization that owns or controls bitcoin.

>seriously, it's money that's 100% outside the control of not only the federal government, but every federal government, and the global financial system.

The major goy of the biggest site just explained he is going to give the IRS the data and something like 1099s will be sent so you goyims can pay on all your profits. I can't remember the name of the site but it's the one where you buy the bitcoin.

how do i buy bitcoin with a bankcard? coinbase wont take new cards.

changelly

you don't
connect your bank account YOLO!

damn i wish i could read that

Coinbase yes. They can supply that information to the IRS because coinbase requires you to input your bank information. It has nothing to do with bitcoin itself, and in fact big centralized exchanges like that are completely against the spirit of it, which is why I don't use them.

The bank/purchase records that Coinbase holds are under the jurisdiction of the US, but bitcoin itself is not. In fact, if you can remember 12 english words (to use as a wallet recovery code), you can carry an unlimited amount of bitcoin with you in your head. No bank, no physical evidence, no record, nothing. Like I said, if you know what you're doing, it cannot be seized, frozen, or traced

>send it all to multiple different addresses
>spend BTC after

Nevertheless blockchain is like a litmus test for incompetent bureaucracies.
Regulation/taxation is quite literally shoahing millions BTC

depends on the coin. in the case of bitcoin, some unknown person is behind it, and chinese miners basically run the show, in that they control the (proof-of-work) transaction validation process. this btw is one of the reasons proof-of-stake is becoming more and more popular with newer coins. that and because it does not cost nearly as much in terms of energy (energy which essentially goes to waste).

Caroline Burt ruined Ice. Press F.

Haha really, is that still going on? That was the major talk like four months ago on the discord.

Where does one learn all this basic stuff, assuming I can refrain from killing myself for not having any bitcoin?

Where do you buy the bitcoin if not coinbase? I think I'll just go with Dogecoin and take my chances with that. Too late for bitcoin.

gemini is pretty good i hear, can't use it in my country though - yet. either way, good for them.

The whitepaper. bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Also, this guy has just about all the info you could ever want on the subject. And dogecoin is not a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=UlKZ83REIkA

>cryptojew currencies

uninformed child

thanks

So you have nothing to base it on then?
This is called a bubble you naive dunce.

>assuming I can refrain from killing myself for not having any bitcoin?
who cares if you miss a multi-million dollar opportunity? you just got to keep working at it and find an opportunity that gets you where you need to be

I want to make a chart comparing that against the fall of the zim dollar in the 2009 era. Perfect mirror image lol.

Do you happen to know, what is my pic here ?

What is it an indicator of, if not of BTC growth?

It's amazing how many completely inept morons are talking about crypto taking over the government.

The government created bitcoin. Nothing that happens on this scale isnt/wasnt planned... how new are you people?

Crypto is the perfect currency for a globalized, one world consortium. It is traceable, completely digitalized, backed by nothing that is actually valuable, and it removes borders from the world on the monetary level.

Crypto IS the global elites future plan. If you think it was anyone but the establishment who created it, you are living in a fucking fantasy land.

I will give you an example of how it could be used. Very basic.

They crash the world economy (create a problem)
They offer the solution(crypto currency.)
This solution is on their terms(regulation)

All of a sudden, the big heroic establishment comes in with the solution for peoples issues, they abolish all of the FAKE debt in the world, and now they have complete control of a globally digitalized currency that can be traced at every level.

Honestly you little bernieboys from reddit need to get the fuck off this site.

Nice. I will study this thanks.

>Red pill me on cryptocurrencies
People are making cash off of internet funny-money. It can't get simpler than that. I made about 3 grand and paid off some of my credit card shit.

I also left some cash in there, which has been maturing since August/July.

>global elites future plan

if their plan is losing most of their assets to tautology then I applaud their idiocy

also

>regulation of open sores
>regulation of a protocol

look up locus of control

Lots of people, the answer is complex because it is a broad topic.
Crypto is not near as value retentive as gold silver et al.

You obviously do not know what you're talking about. Do yourself a favor and actually look at the math/code before spouting off a bunch of made up nonsense. There are two potential futures for currency, centralized and decentralized. The former consists of banks and governments, as you say, being able to track, seize, freeze, and control every cent and transaction. With a centralized system, the can flip a bit, and suddenly you starve to death because all of your accounts disappear instantaneously. The latter is bitcoin.

You seriously need to do more research.

Is is globalised but it is also antithetical to what globalists want, which is control. They don't want the goyim in control of the money. They'd want a fiat with a global (((central bank))) running global monetary policy, not a decentralised peer to peer currency that requires no middle men and can be impossible to trace.

Bitcoin is traceable but there are many "privacy coins" that are not, these coins I predict will explode in popularity in the coming years as governments push regulations.

You dont understand the scale of how "elite" these people are.

I am not talking about anybody that you know about.

The real controllers of the globe are people who are literally beyond needing currency. You dont get it.

The people at the top do not care about the actual monetary value of this. They want to be able to track everyones transactions and bottle neck them in to a state where you are literally dependant on what they dish out.

These are people beyond economy and currency, you dont understand.

those who bought it when one coin was like a few $US cents are well off but can they expect to get the value back when its $1000s per coin?

Bitcoin is already becoming centralized you literal autist.

As they do with everything else, they will slowly and insidiously make the shift towards whatever configuration they need to operate as they have for millenia.

You aren't near as red pilled as you think you are.

> They want to be able to track everyones transactions and bottle neck them

Which would be impossible if say, Monero, became the defacto world currency tomorrow. mystery.

Where have you been? Bitcoin is currently worth $14,000 each.

You need to read more. Bitcoin is a nascent technology sure, but the ideas and protocols behind it are absolutely antithetical to centralized control. You can't just say shit like "the people i'm talking about can change the laws of physics, man" and expect to sound smart.

I am not going to continue posting in this shit thread because this is all monitored.

Trust me when I say that this is all planned. Crypto IS an establishment creation.

Time will tell.

They have technology that is already capable of cracking and penetrating any encryption that is used on the public level.

Thats all I'll say. Dont take my word for it, just watch it pan out.

You are literally stating the obvious.

You are completely underestimating the level of control on this planet, and the forces at work here. Trust me.

Yes I can say these things, I know far more than you, and probably more than you ever will in your current incarnation.

leaf post best post

>they will slowly and insidiously make the shift towards whatever configuration they need

How will the shift to "a configuration" when you need a massive consensus just to decide on a method to solve scaling.

Nope.

It is the underlying technology that is the game changer here. The BLOCKCHAIN is king not bitcoin.

Think of it like the dot com boom - The blockchain is the internet and Bitcoin is AOL, Ethereum is Yahoo. Somewhere in the sea of alt (shit) coins there is the next Googles and Facebooks.

Bitcoin is nothing special it was just the 1st. BTC + ETH arent capable of running millions of transactions a second - they will get old and clunky and be replaced.

Cryptocurrencies are like kike kryptonite. Despite the rumours, it wasn't originally a NWO currency. In fact, quite the opposite.
Things have changed now and (((Blockstream))) have placed brackets around Bitcoin, but the others that are non insta-mine are still good (not always though).
And, if Bitcoin Cash succeeds in restoring/repairing Bitcoin as Satoshi envisioned it, that'll be good again too.

All this post needs is a url on the end. Matt Lesko wrote this post.

Kek

>he doesn't know bitcoin got kiked

Bitcoin Cash is the true and unkiked successor to bitcoin, I've said this a few time now and there's always some faggot boomer who posts something stupid about 'muh monopoly money' or some such.

Buy Bitcoin Cash retards.

Buy ETH or stay poor

Sup Forums shows once again that its full of knuckle dragging luddites ITT

once more copy cats like lite coin ect dilute the pool of investors its all over...

anyone can make a crypto currency you numb nuts... its all branding from here on in... some early speculators will get rich those who hold out will lose it