How do I donate this man's campaign?

NEHLAN FOR CONGRESS 2018
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!!!!

Paul Nehlen is a zionist.

PAUL NEHLEN

wew

How can I help this man?

this autist wont get more than 20% of the vote, cap this
there's a reason nobody admits to being a Sup Forumsack irl.

>Nehlen
Either he is working for the kikes and attempting to gain favor to ultimately take a fall.

Or...

He is legit and about to get a visit from Mossad.

I think most people who follow nehlen understand this. I think the same. At this point we might as well enjoy the wild ride.

Checked

That's because until now most people have been pussies. It's heroes like this who aren't afraid to speak who make it acceptable to say the truth.

Sup Forums is considered the board of peace by the alt media. We're consantly name dropped as a force for good by every trusted source of news ie not jewish. Stop being cowards, now's the time to rebuke the jews because it's ALWAYS time to reubke jews both in season and out of season.

He understands some will have to fight without a chance at winning their battle. He is the real hero, like the soldiers at Stalingrad holding back the insane bolshevik rats.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

PAUL, ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD??
PLEASE RESPOND!!!

He's destroying any credibility. Subversive candidate.

Paul Nehlson is basically maryring himself against the Jew.

We need to seriously rally around this guy. We need anons driving around from the midwest attending his events in Wisconsin.

I'll be there.

either you're too stupid to understand the strategy or a jew who does and thinks they'll quiet him down with concern trolling.

Jews use this tactic everyday. They make money losing films/content/decisions because it subverts the public and eventually it works in (((their))) favor.

report that twitter, this aint plebbit.
keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

Hey Paul Nehlen here AMA you all seem like a lively bunch

are you seriously expecting to win?

bump

There are 400 fucking congressman. Getting awareness of the truth about the ashkenazim out there is far more powerful than one more seat which is already held by the GOP. Besides, he already tried running a standard safe campaign last time and he got 16% of the vote. He's a millionaire business owner. If you're going to lose anyway, might as well try the truth.

((()))
who's credibility is he destroying? Muh optics concern jews shilling hard

>snorts coke

these

Fuck off kike I am Paul Nehlen.

I hope all you goyim follow me as I hype kike exposure on social media to ultimately fail and claim the alt-right has lost its punch.

I am leaving now. Goodbye fellow non-Jewish whites.

Yes, this handsome wealthy business owner calmly stating rational insights and factual evidence will surely make a mockery of all our ideas

The Culture of Critique reviewed by Stanley Hornbeck

heretical.com/miscellx/culturec.html

As Prof. MacDonald puts it, “Viewed at its most abstract level, a fundamental agenda is thus to influence the European-derived peoples of the United States to view concern about their own demographic and cultural eclipse as irrational and as an indication of psychopathology.” Needless to say, this project has been successful; anyone opposed to the displacement of whites is routinely treated as a mentally unhinged “hate-monger,” and whenever whites defend their group interests they are described as psychologically inadequate. The irony has not escaped Prof. MacDonald: “The ideology that ethnocentrism was a form of psychopathology was promulgated by a group that over its long history had arguably been the most ethnocentric group among all the cultures of the world.”

>he thinks the prize he's seeking is some worthless political election.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

Win or lose i support him. This helps our overall campaign.

I like Nehlen because he causes detractors to blue screen when he states that he supports Israel. Saying that being pro-white is just like being pro-jewish is something that they cannot dispute without revealing their own anti-white natures.

HIS NAME WAS PAUL NEHLEN
> HIS NAME WAS PAUL NEHLEN
HIS NAME WAS PAUL NEHLEN
> HIS NAME WAS PAUL NEHLEN

This. Topkek.

>YOU CAN KILL A MEME BY SPREADING IT

soon

((()))
>wow, Shareblue calls someone SB

Restore my faith in democracy, Paul!

That nigger had better win holy shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4g1-rWTkAAw

I got told recently that they think there are maybe a hundred or two of us.
We will be a blood red tide of hate that will cleanse this world.

Paul "race war with me" Nehlen

It’s called “pushing the Overton Window,” you fucking retard.
Lurk more, retarded nigger lover.

the amount of literal shills in these threads is absolutely insane

How would I legally be able to vote in this election, pay property tax in the district?

>a man openly naming the Jew gets 1/5th of people
Not bad

You need to live there and register as a voter.

>everything except losing is Jewish

PLEASE TWEET MARCHING TO ZION

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

On gis website. Same with most politicians.
secure.anedot.com/volunteers-for-nehlen/contribute
Found on electnehlen.com

Sup Forums's chance to get a candidate

i thought he had an ok chance of beating paul ryan but now it's hard to see him as more than a meme candidate. maybe he realized he won't beat the speaker and decided to go all in on this instead.

That movie is the wokest movie you'll ever watch in your entire life.

As a Jew, I say this man is Based, support him, donate to him and meme the fuck out of him.
Not all Jews are Jewish Supremacists, Hitler and George Lincoln Rockwell agree with me.
Inb4 larpers call me kike and shill etc.

We need to meme democrats switching over to vote for him in the primary so they can 'embarrass' the GOP

Dude will get literally less than 1% of the vote.. Stormfags are totally delusional about the support they have.

>1 post by this id

Hey Paul Nehland here, I support Israel and you should too. Be sure to check out my website and donate.

see
We need to get democrats to vote for him in the primary

based jew. do your part and you get honorary aryan status. just no jewing activities from u and u will be fine

I'm not sure who you're referring to but there are several thousand NatSocs that I know internationally. They wear suits and have families, indistinguishable from the "normal" individuals. They don't want violence or vengeance. They want peace :)

PAUL
>PAUL
PAUL
>PAUL

REDPILL yourself on the attack on the USS Liberty! Tweet it out!
Ask Bannon himself (or anyone who challenges you) whether they support the intentional murder of 34 U.S. soldiers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

Thats fine. We just gave to show him countrywide support. It will show interest in such a canidate.

Fuck off defeatist redditor

>he already got tricked

There are litterally millions worldwide.
i love the windmill of peace.

tricked how?

The greatest lie ever told was that the elites are the powerful men.

I meant in positions of power and influence. (military especially)

It’s called being realistic fagboy. You need to accept certain truths about the world we live in. The Jews and there pets have eroded the foundations our ancestors built for us and now we waste away in perpetual decadence as the brown hordes unleashed the eternal tribe run a muck. To those who say “but not all Jews are b-bad, besides we need to take care of those sand niggers derp” you deserve the rope as well. That boomer mentality fucked us, and now I give up, burn it all to the ground idc anymore.

Sieg Heil one more time for the road
Fuck bomber Harris, and goodnight boys

We will

Hi Paul!

Yay!!! This is fun!!! Remember me? We were behind the Joy Villa purge last week. Have you been having fun tweeting then seeding Sup Forums for the last 2 weeks?! Didn't anyone tell your staff that maybe you're hitting this just a little too hard off the bat?! All you had to do was shut your mouth and bail out quietly. Remember all those good times in Dover with the Biden crew?! Think we forgot? We're happy to remind you. Campaign and personal checks can't be written from where your boss has been since Tuesday night... and now, you can't legally cash them either. Weird, right?! It's gonna be REALLY HARD to keep up appearances with all of that cash flow frozen up.

We don't forget and we're here all the time, Paulie.

This guy gets it.
There are no good Jews.
Don't even think about saying that stupid shit once the ropes come out.

>there's a reason nobody admits to being a Sup Forumsack irl.
this is true
this guy must be a retard

even hitler had jews become honorary dude. admitedly very few but some jews can step up if they are dedicated.

Who are you? Name yourself.

lol I was *somewhat* joking but just want to remind you
>hey goys .. I mean guys based jew here
>wow really, aw shucks, #notjews
>1 month later, "stop being anti semitic anons"
>2 months later "muh khazar milkers"
>6 months later "as a white person, we whites should be fighting for our greatest ally, against the evil xyz"
>1 year later press F for user, who died in NK

look at this good goy already defending his greatest ally harder than any one of us.

lellelel this guys retweets Sup Forums stuff left and right , OY VEY . Mfw /ourguy/ replaces paul cuck ryan

well if a jew helps us in our quest, whether through creating memes, spreading memes or other useful stuff i don't see why he can't join. at the end of the day this is about securing a future for our race.

Fukkin fonefag.

You are why i kill jews. We will get every last one of you including your children kike.

this, goodnight user

Will he commit the classic suicide with 2 bullets to the back of his head?

He writes more like a fag than a jew.

>how do I throw my money away

Also, when we are in power we will know who you are. Everything that happens in Sup Forums goes into the archives kike.
Your time is so short mossad.

We will still kill him for treason, sedition and heresy!

>maybe a hundred or two of us
kek

You sure used a lot of *if*s considering how untrustworthy jews are. If I have 1 less meme at my disposal, that's fine. He can go help his people, we don't need him. You are welcome to join him because you're not helping us by opening the door to intrusion so you can signal about knowing a based jew.

Matt?

This is a pol thread about a screenshot of a tweet of a screenshot of a pol thread about a twitter screenshot

This was the kikes other post. I wonder if we can somehow trace him if the pics data wasnt cleaned

This is how far we've fallen.

TGSNT?