I am drunk and i want snacks, its a 15 mile drive to the store

should i go?

i always drive carefully, had only 6 beers

Drink a couple more and then go for it
All or nothing I say

what should i get, corn ships? potatoes? puffs?

or maybe just go to tacobell

@154717364
Are you the same guy that posts these threads or are you just fishing for (you)s?

maybe attention whoring, but this is actually happening, your convincing me one way or another could have mayor repercussions, or maybe it will only change the fact the i get chips or not

who knows, the possibilities, i might stay at home, trip, hit my head, and die

eh, I'll tell you the same thing I've ever told someone in this thread. If it's walking distance do it, if you have to drive don't bother.

Doritos are nice when drunk, the hot ones. I usually get pizza when I've had a good drink.

You won't kill anyone but you'll probably get pulled over. Where the fuck do you live a store is 15 miles away lmao

the only one opened at the time, semi rural

i would have to cook something

Just go to bed user.

fuck you drunk drivers suck

i have only 1 hour left till they close, i want to watch the return of the king, and i have some cream cheese, i just need something to put it on

you clearly didnt read this .do you understand the situation now? its almost life or death, i could die of boredom, i wont watch the movie without snacks

Get that Ubereats shit or that app where they deliver food to you. Don't be fucking stupid and drive. Car crashes are horrifying.

what if the driver gets killed delivering my food, they are always motorcyclists

Shoot and kill whatever is near your house

Just use a 22

my neighbor's cat

Food is food

>he gets drunk off of six beers
lightweight

Sleep it off asshole. Your beer shits are going to make you regret eating all of that.

I drive fine up to 9 beers, of course, I never drink more than 9 beers because if I drink more than that I’m liable to get sick and I don’t like to chance it. Anyway, just stay focus and go slow and driving on 6 beers is easy

>want snacks
Snacks are degenerate jewish trickery. Rise above.

Fun fact even if you decided to walk you would get arrested for public intoxication.

nope. order some food like a normal person.

maybe try an app that lets you order from places that dont actually have their own delivery service.

He's already said "semi-rural" you fucktard.

DUI
U
I

i really don't get people who live in rural areas and do shit like this. if you move yourself miles away from population centers then you should be stocked up on everything at all times. assuming OP is legit, you're fucking retarded.

This is a great moment to practice discipline and have significant spiritual growth. Anything worthwhile in life can only be obtained by doing what is emotionally most difficult.

Sit yourself down in a chair, listen to the cravings your body has, but don't act on them. This will take emotional labor, but it will grow you.

or download the uber app and book a ride to the store, then another one back home

I've seen Minnesotans easily stock up on six months of goods on a good day, and some could outlast the apocalypse and still have some left over.

> 6 beers
>driving impairment
Christ I must be a fucking alcoholic... These pics are cans drank within one-1.5 week alone.

Entire bag is just beer cans and trash bags from the gas station

this bag is about a quarter of cans and the rest normal garbage.

15 miles from the store? What do u do when u run out of beer

And this is the 2nd 6 pack I will have completed by the time I go to bed. I took these earlier in another thread, and have gone out for 2 more 25oz cans of Busch...

>Michelob Ultra

You get drunker off water

Why is alcohol allowed, Sup Forums? idk what to do...

Lmao weak

No you fucking moron. Eat something at your house. Don't be an imbecile.

see pretty much all regular and ice busch. I get michelobe because I like the taste better and it's light so it's not as much alcohol, but I end up drinking all of them and getting more.

>all these burgers don't look at flags and assume everyone is from burgerland
>don't go you get arrested
>in your country you share a cold one with the cops
if you eat snacks you will get fat because 6 beers is already so many calories.
>should i go?
not a political question also nobody gives a shit

Chances are OP is already driving or dead

>busch
wow fucking hardcore bro

no you should have been smart enough to stock up before hand. Oh fuck it, I am tired of helping people on this forum just kys or go straight to jail while putting other lives in danger for drunk driving. I don't give a shit anymore.

>6 beers
>drunk
Last time I tired to get drunk I split a 36 pack with one other person and was so sober I had to drive to the store and buy a bottle just to drink because trying to talk to someone that is drunk while sober is annoying

>20-24 ice and regular beers a day is weak
I mean, if my liver will survive another 10 years then great. I've nothing to worry about

Depends if you live rural or nor. Keep away from other pedestrians and drivers for fuck sake.

Also, what do you think of my gf? Pic related. She's Japanese, but she already has a son and he's half Muslim.

>busch light
you're an alcoholic m8, congrats

Nice graphing calculator.

even more impressive

They're not light?

Doesn't matter. Busch is the beer of functioning alcoholics, 100%. I've never met anyone else that drinks that shit

How do I stop?

beef jerky is full of sodium nitrite. that shit is horrible for you.

>my life has degenerated into a point where i have to consume more than 20 beers to feel a buzz
>this is somehow something to brag about

Disgusting American filth

This. 6 American beer, is what, 3 Canadian by alcohol volume? -1 beer per hour you’ve been drinking. Dunno what your State’s BAC level is but I’d say if you drink some coffee and wait an hour you may be good...

I know.. It gives me the squirts in the morning. But I only eat jerky once every few months because it's expensive, and I'd rather spend the money on a day of beer instead

>How do I stop?
just put the shit down, it's not that hard

I was going for less alcohol, but it doesn't work and I ended up getting a 6 pack of Busch anyways

It's pretty hard, user...

How the fuck do people enjoy beer? If I try to get drunk off beer I only get very lightly buzzed for about 20 mins no matter how many beers I drink and just end up getting a headache. Only time I drink beer now is as a chaser for a bottle or if I'm already drunk off a bottle and beer is the only thing left

>ive carefully, had only 6 beers
Dude no alcohol is the liquid jew

Things bigly happening and you want to endanger your life/legal status for snacks?

it's only hard if you don't have the willpower.
literally the way you stop drinking is to put that shit down. i used to drink a 5th of 151 a day when i was depressed. maybe there is something going on in your life and you find comfort in alcohol.

Don't drink and drive, retard.
It won't be just your stupid ass they have to scrape off the road.

have you considered eating your own shit?
You could even mix it with cream cheese.

I get drunk because I drink 20 in about 3 hours. I'd drink liquor but it's more expensive and my body no longer accepts it without vomiting immediately.

Rural here.

Yeah like others are saying its not worth getting a DUI over. Cops and Jews are behind every bush and every tree waiting to throw you in jail. Just whip up something quick like eggs or pasta if you got it.

Get more beer

This. Drink non-fluorinated water instead.

There's a lot of shit going on, shit from the past and shit going on today but I just push that crap down and don't worry about it. It's bad but it works, I haven't wrecked anybody yet, haven't exploded yet so it's working. The only time I'm sober is when I'm at work, so it works out for me.

Try drinking for the joy of drinking and not to get drunk.

>no longer accepts it without vomiting
Alright yeah you might have fucked your shit up and need a break only time that happens to me is if I get severely dehydrated and can't even drink water without feeling like vomiting

Good thing I just ate a pound of it lolololol

well just keep your chin up.
you don't have to stop drinking forever if you dont want to. or at all even. the advice my dad said to me was to take it "one day at a time" and just "not today, maybe tomorrow". i still drink, but i dont do it on work nights.

Go for it you fatfuck

>Busch is the beer of functioning alcoholics, 100%. I've never met anyone else that drinks that shit

If you can't drive on 6 beers then you deserve to go to jail or be tried for manslaughter

Get me some Rap Snacks and Jacks Links bitch

I've tried a break from liquor, but it's like my brains remembers getting my stomach pumped 5 years ago and pretty much goes "fuck nah, bruv." I haven't had a steady supply of liquor in 5 years, and I tried a shot of rum a few months ago and vomited it as soon as it hits my tongue.

What is the joy of drinking again?

Wanting treats is the only thing wrong here.

Only ten minutes left before beer sales end in my state

>nobody itt opening up a pbr right now except me

Let's think about this
Cons: possible DUI, heavy fine, criminal record, lose job, danger to others
Pros: you have snacks
Can you not just order a pizza or s

>Where the fuck do you live a store is 15 miles away lmao

He lives in paradise.

t. Rural Texas

>posting trashcans on pol
>being this retarded

FUCK YOU, what type of faggot goes online starts a thread like this asks for advice then when recieves it neg's it like this and acts like a punce about it. OH THATS RIGHT AN OP TYPE OF FAGGOT.

Lucky for me I work nights, but it's part time. Only 2 days I work past 2:30, which is the time alcohol sales stops in my state even then all I think about is "why didn't I get a 24 pack earlier?"

Do you really think that a moment's indulgence in carbohydrates, salt, and sugar is really worth the possibility of death, a DUI, or a night in jail?

Why not stay at home where you're safe? Then you can wake up tomorrow and go to work and then get junk food on the way back.

Think in the long term lad.

You should play about 6 rounds of Russian roulette first, just to get your brain firing on all cylinders before the drive.

It's actually a trash bag, not a trash can.

He won't get pulled over if it's a county road or a sparsely traveled rural state highway

If he's really ballsy he could drive with his lights off but I don't recommend that

If he was in rural Texas his intoxication wouldn't be an issue and the sheriff and paw would just beat his ass way drunker than he is.

This.

I had a bottle of beer then 2 bottles of red win between 3:45pm - 8:49pm yesterday.

Do you get diarrhea?

I had one drink tonight and my gf threw a hissy fit, and broke up with me. She treated me like dirt anyway. I suppose it doesn't matter. I was planning on dying alone anyway.

If I couldn't handle hard alcohol anymore I would probably quit since I can't stand beer so that sounds like a nightmare
Fug talking about drinking is making me want to crack open a bottle, got one lying around my room from Christmas

Just fucking do it, mmmmm those snacks smell so good and they won't be there tomorrow. What's the matter? Are you chickenshit?

Every morning/afternoon is about 10 minutes shitting the contents of my bowels out. Usually fine after that though.

lol maybe back in the 80's

but now even county sheriffs in Texas have been upgraded

most of them have 4 year degrees now