Woman beaten to death by her husband

Women are queens. What can we do as a society to prevent this from happening?

everipedia.org/wiki/tonie-nicole-wells/

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/barry-wells/
newrepublic.com/article/119436/how-stop-domestic-violence-experts-offer-5-steps-policymakers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really so hard to crop an image without white pixels

everipedia.org/wiki/barry-wells/
Here is her mate

Empower women to leave their abusers by investing more money into shelters and services for abused women. Teaching men not to beat women.

newrepublic.com/article/119436/how-stop-domestic-violence-experts-offer-5-steps-policymakers

Lol

You can't prevent this, like you can't legislate evil out of existence. The best we can do is pass normal, socially acceptable, western behavior on to our children, and make sure the tools are available for anyone to defend herself.

wrong answer. this is a troll thread. we were looking for "don't date niggers". you failed.

thread over, no one else post in this bullshit thread.

Toll: Paid

If she didn’t want to be beaten and violently abused, she shouldn’t have married a nigger

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Stupid bitch had it coming, she only has herself to blame

Toll Status

[ ] Unpaid
[x] Paid
[ ] Other

Burn the coal...

LOL

Never has a white male beat his wife

Give them this

Teach women to raise boys better and keep fathers in the son's life.

Most importantly, have some accountability for yourself, and don't date niggers.

Based nigger collecting the toll.

Black men are so well known for violence against their wives it has become a stereotype.

Oh look, another toll paid. Who knew. White bitches that like black dick deserve to fucking die. No sympathy at all. These women are the worst enemies of all. I just thank god there exists a mechanism in nature to end them.

It's her that needed to be taught something clearly but so many women don't ever fucking learn and you have to keep beating them.
Am I doing it right 4chins? Am I edgy yet?

I find these women murdered by spouse stories kinda hot, am I degenerate?
Tripfags must hang.

>Burn the coal, pay the toll
Dear Kek,

Please give us
MORE MEMES WITH THIS

Shadilay

>I find these women murdered by spouse stories kinda hot
Probably not as hot as the women thought it was.

Do you see a tripcode on me?

Wow hot pic. Imagine he just snapped her neck right there. I would get hard at that click sound, yeah I'm going to hell.

fuck, that is so hot