Is it degenerate to date a older women?

Is it degenerate to date a older women?

This is a hooker, user

yes
Women past 25 aren't worth it.

Are you going to have kids with her?

yes it's degenerate. older women are used up whores and should be gassed

This. Don't bother dating a woman that you can't envision having kids before she hits 30. She'll just pop out autism babies

But if you date Silent Generation women you can have a more traditional woman

I am 20, where do I score older women?

>inb4 wrong place

no it's a redpill
>cook well
>experienced in bed
>love younger men and are more loyal to them

Silent Generation women are the best. It's like living like you're back in time.

high quality single moms congregate at luncheons and soccer matches whereas trash tier milfs go to clubs and bars.

Go to a bingo game and you will find lots. Also shuffleboard

luncheons? bingo games? nigga what where

What if she is already infertile from menopause?

Look it up on the internet to find bingo games in your area.

bingo is a little too old I've found

>high quality
>single moms

But then you don't get to date a woman who went to high school in the 50s. Class of 1954 rocks.

Dating younger women is not all it's cracked up to be either.

No, as long as they can still bare children, it's fine.

>watching young boys play football on the side without having a son
Coul be rendered a little bit awkward if you don't find a milf desu

Dating women born before the Baby Boom is the best. It means you get to date pre sexual revolution women.

Your grandmother already showed me that pre-baby boomer women are superior in all ways, especially those that count.

This is one of those non-nazi redpills isn't it

It's an image of a non-white with the phrase "red-pill" used unironically. It's actually /leftypol/.

it's clearly a med, unless you consider meds non white.

No.
It's pretty much the best way for all you NEET virgin faggots to "get in the game" and start actually learning about women.

I'm on a week and a half nofap why you do this

*unzips*

She's a spic.

Isn't the silent generation basically boomers ??

No, dating older women is the cuck-pill because majority of them have kids and the father is no where to be found. Have fun paying for all their shit and they’re not even your kids.

Grab em under 25, under 20 if possible. Raise them the way you like em. Mold them the way you like em.

Dont go for 30+ corrupted trash.

In the west best go for under 13, as they usually take a few miles of cock by the time they 18.

Damn pol can get really autistic.

If you want healthy children it's wiser to date young women.
If you want fun, older women can be good. They can still be attractive, sometimes more attractive. Their tits and asses often become bigger if you're into that sort of thing and they tend to be less drama than younger women.

>But if you date Silent Generation women you can have a more traditional woman
Lol no
Why do that when you can court someone going through puberty at church and know how her father raises her.

>experienced in bed
The fact that anyone thinks this is a positive is a testament to how far the Jews have corrupted society.

Is it reals, I've seen it being posted hundreds times. Whats instagram link for this little faggot?

The 40s born ones are because they cusp. The ones born in the 30s and earlier aren't.

No.
Personally I have a problem with younger women as supposed to older.

This. Unless the are BOTH a mother and a wife.

not with multiple men but with their previous marriage, think outside the box once in a while.

Are you really implying we need to find and secure ourselves a 80 something years old girlfriend ?? What's your agenda user ??

Literally like 30ish women more than the 20 year olds.

They look better.

>Having hot sex is degenerate

Kys beta fgt

>missing the point entirely
Second marriages are far more likely to fail.

in my 20's I dated women mostly in their 30's and 40's.
I liked the freedom of being able to go on vacations and drive nice cars, live in nice places.
I grew out of that. Material shit doesn't interest me anymore.

If you're into materialistic shit, dating older women is the way to go.

>experienced in bed
dating whores is a bad thing desu

I find that any pussy past 30's becomes disgusting. Good thing my gf still have a good 9 years to go.

this, my aunt had her first child at 42, autism.

who says I'm marrying them

see

They know how to appreciate you and you can be romantic with them without them thinking you are a fedoralord. You can have romances like the past before it died out.

Older women are the best to practice with (esp the hot ones) and they show you things that you can use on younger bitches. And they love cock.

But hey, you can listen to these puritan homos and not enjoy life.

Only if you marry her.

honestly thats literaly what i did. got burned by the whore, im not sure if she fucked him but they wwere hot and heavy in the txts. i screamed in her face for about a half hr, and almost hit the cunt.
>me, 24
>her, 44
>together as fuck buddies who just called each other boyfriend and girlfriend but mainly fucked for about a yr.
>fuckin weird relationship but im pretty fuckin good at eating puss now.
would recommend for people who can handle the way it fucks with your head. it is degenerate tho, so dont go thinking u can live a life with her. u got 10 yrs max on a relationship like the one i had and then ur absolutely fucked if you hadnt backed out before then. but honestly if u have to go that route like myself, your fucked anyways.
tl;dr
your fucked regardless. do something with yourself haha or dont, im not

Well, it is if you go beyond just fucking. But I can relate, I always wanted to fuck an older woman. Not too old tho.

>wife has taken dick for the past 20 years from all comers
>done every kink known to man before
>shes been shat on, pissed on, fisted, a dude rubbed his prolapsed anus on her face
>lmao dating virgins is stupid because my wife can give a blowjob 20% better than your wife until she learns with you how to do these things better

???????

ive never met a leaf that i liked

Then bust as many nuts in that pussy all you can user, godspeed!

I loved older women when I was in my 20s but but now I'm 36 and it's like a switch has flipped in my head that's attracting me to fertility. I don't regret my time with the oldies though, they taught me stuff and nowhere near as much drama

>single moms
>moms
Spotted the incipient cuck.

I got a rule that work well for me

if she is more than 15 yo , don't even bother

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

No one force you to read or post in this thread. You are free to leave.

You're definitely a Leaf that's for sure.

Everything older then 12years is totally not worth it.

ITT: Virgins claiming that they'll never date a women over 25 because "hurr durr not worth it MGTOW!!"

Fucked a 40 year old when I was 18
She was a fucking sex machine

not worth it
don't ruin precious time with fucking hags

Enjoy the 50% chance of herpes

>i-i'm saving myself for a pure virgin 27 year old like me...

If it's over eight it's too late.

Does he know you're not supposed to kiss hookers?

>Tfw mature fetish
>Don't know how/where to approach them
I stay away from the easy ones in clubs, where else can I even look?

Nice try, roastie.

romance is gay.

Women past 25 don't exist as far as I'm concerned.

Depends on the price category. Dont kiss the street hookers and those working in cheap brothels. The rest is good to go.

This. Why the fuck would you not want to guide and teach a virgin who's eager to please you? Who wants a used up whore?