Why are (((they))) want to see the West fall?

Why are (((they))) want to see the West fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
youtu.be/7mLtNI13J5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't matter.

Hungarians aren't white.

Talmud
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/FullTalmud.pdf
Ctrl + f "Gentile"

God I love you Hungry, Poland, and Czech Republic. Never change. You all give me hope.

They are more Slavic than Finno-Ugric, genetically, at this point. Hungarians are more like typical Central Europeans, especially the neighboring Slavic populations, than they are like the original Magyars were. The same case could be made for modern Bulgarians, versus ancient Bulgarians of Turkic-Hunnic stock, whereas the ones now are mainly Thracians and Slavs in genetics.

White or not, we should follow their lead on this one

White enough.

Trying to divide and conquer. Fuck off. Every ethnic European is white.

ultimately, the jew is eternally inferior to the average person.
they know only jealousy and inferiority complexes, and as such like nothing more than the degeneration of homogeneous, pure, stable societies.
it's not a coincidence they were driven out of every land that was sympathetic enough to give them shelter; and even now we ignore that this happened, because giving attention to it brings to light the truth behind why these things happened.
Imagine believing that you are superior, believing that you are the chosen people, and having nothing to show for it except sand.

>Why are (((they))) want to see the West fall?

If no one wants it, why does immigration seem so popular and supported?
(((media)))?
Propaganda?
Silent majority?

>leaf
Opinion discarded

Probably media. The establishment says more nationalistic parties are nazi and the public buys it.

Jews declare openly and on paper, their desire to exterminate the white European race.

see "Koudenhove Kalergi" and "Barbara Spectre" for starters.

Why is your grammar shit?
Not all us of kikes want the west to fall only the traitorous commie/atheist jews with massive money or political influence etc seek this.
Most Religious Jews actually want stable western countries not full of degenerates and Pedo worshiping Muzzies that want (((us))) dead.

Why do other countries act like this isn't even an option?

cucked whites. Every normie I know either is, or was strongly pro-immigration, and every single normie I know, refuse to admit Jewish control of immigration and mass white genocide.

Hungarians are like an ancient relic of the Romantic era, meant a guy at work who held a deep liberal passion. Talked expressively about how he just met his future wife.

>Most Religious Jews actually want stable western countries
>...because we need the dumb goyim to keep paying for our sandnigger shithole in the middle east

kek, master of lies, I tell ya

Because globalists are pure evil with an insatiable lust to control the world.

The end goal is to weaken and demoralize the people so severely that they never fight back.

>They are more Slavic than Finno-Ugric, genetically, at this point. Hungarians are more like typical Central Europeans, especially the neighboring Slavic populations, than they are like the original Magyars were. The same case could be made for modern Bulgarians, versus ancient Bulgarians of Turkic-Hunnic stock, whereas the ones now are mainly Thracians and Slavs in genetics.

Why are American all experts on Europeans? Euros know the differences with a quick glance. You mutts have to study books to know a difference.

Gee, I wonder where the next Holohoax is going to occur?

Because we don't live there and just like all Europeans don't know jack shit about America. We can tell each other apart with a quick glance while you scream

>muh burgers, muh 56%

Jews overwhelming vote for leftist policies that are detrimental to the west. Even middle class jews always seem to support the commie mantra.

>Because we don't live there and just like all Europeans don't know jack shit about America. We can tell each other apart with a quick glance while you scream

Le melting pot has made you a nation of insecure scaredy mutts. Stop eroticising over Euorpeans you big fat American.

Inb4 56% meme

your the one to bring it up and I still have family in Europe my family is relatively new here. Still don't pretend like you know shit about the US either

Unless they're going to take women's rights away, that won't solve shit. Do they think nobody has tried this before? It doesn't work, you can't bribe people to have more kids. This problem was caused by feminism, and can only be solved by forcefully removing it.

>your the one to bring it up and I still have family in Europe my family is relatively new here. Still don't pretend like you know shit about the US either
Lol did your family dodge the mandatory interracial breeding programs?

Most of us are pure and segregated. I mean shit blacks still live in the ghettos and the Spanish have their own neighborhoods. Race mixing is actually still kinda rare. Just because (((they))) promote doesn't mean its common

Better be non-white than a leaf.

>Most of us are pure and segregated
I don't what's worse, the fact that America has mutts or the fact that mutts like you think you're racially pure.

Hi Shareblue, how are you tonight?

Also by pure I mean pure black and Latino as well.

cringe

Pretty good how about you? I get paid a couple of cents per post so It's gucci. My pajeet boss is coming down on me to shill more though, I just want to shitpost...

Pretty well. Went out for some drinks with friends. Damn I heard you guys got better rates, I guess they are getting squeezed recently huh?

>Damn I heard you guys got better rates, I guess they are getting squeezed recently huh?
Yeah these fucking kikes fleece us, but I gotta feed my kids nibba. Now if you excuse me, I have blacked thread to make.

Yeah what are going to do, except you know gas them. Anyway have a good one

I'm sure Eastern Europeans would rather be classified non-white at this point, just looking at white so called first world countries would make anyone with a braincell not want to be lumped out with those suicidal self hating cuckolds.

Western Europeans excell at this point degeneracy, cuckoldness, self hatred, neo liberalism, and out right disrespect of their culture and what their ancestors built.

If you're pro nationalism in anyway you are racist, xenophobic and islamophobic

>burger
>mfw
>mfw no face

He was pretty Eastern European

Czechs are homos
You're right about people from the other two though

The EU buerocracrats alone, I swear.
UN is garbage and should be ignored but recently when Donald Tusk (Pole) proposed getting rid of migrant quotas the MPs threw a fucking fit

>goldman sachs
In japan they are also currently giving work visas to mostly blacks as a way to sneak them into the country

they look white to me, nigger

it's cuz you're treating them like Eastern Europeans
their Gypsies are whiter than the entirety of North America

this is right ive been to both Romania and the US and if I had to decide which country is "white" I would say Romania in a heartbeat

fucking 56%ers have no idea about the real world

>TFW when Balkans get to watch Western Europe balkanize.

If Hungary isnt white than neither is Austria

we have the same dna as them not a slavic one

>mfw
that's more green than I'm comfortable

Kike detected

The only ones saying your not white are Jews. Everyone knows Hungarians are white.

Been in hungary this summer, all hungarians i met looked like spanaird, french german and even turkish, like you really have a nice mi over there, i guess your magyar race got dilluated after centuries in europe mixing with fellow europeans

yeah i suppose hungary is kind of a melting pot since we have been under turkish control for a while then german/austrian control and so on and so forth

its kind of a meme we are related to finns but we def dont look slavic

the Turks you saw are gypsies, they are not white. You also likely went to Budapest, where there are a lot of tourists and foreigners living there.

Normal Hungarians are very white. If anything Jewish (outside of Poland, Hungary had the most Jews pre-WW2). Orban is Jewish btw.

wait if Orban is a Jew who's jewing who?

t. Wong Patel

Orban is half Jew, half Gypsy.

shame Orban actually loves muslims and its all an act

oh well..

>Jews procreating with gyppos

>Orban loves shitskins

This

He's also half Japanese, see those slanty eyes? He's a Sushi fanatic, should be obvious

youtu.be/7mLtNI13J5U

he is a populist kind of like trump just says what the majority likes to hear Im glad my social circle is mostly redpilled on him and not mindlessly ride his dick

that doesnt mean he isnt the best option we have they will be re elected sadly or not

>"We will make our country family friendly so population can grow without mass migration"
So politicians will stop stealing?
The government will DECREASE the cost of life?
The Parliament will do its job and enact laws that increase the quality of life (like not letting shit-tier thrash food be imported into hungarian markets) ?

Mayors, counselors, government will actually try to invest in real progress instead of dumb projects to steal national and EU funds?
If true, im coming right for you nigga.

pretty accurate for all of eastern europe senpai the corruption is disgusting

Go back in your designated oven Heller Ágnes.

Fidesz actually looks out for Hungary, have you ever been to other countries, say Germany, France, UK, USA, Netherlands? or make believe countries such as Canada and Belgium?

Chinese Colonies shouldn't speak without their owners present.

Yes I actually visited all of europe and lived in the UK and Japan on a working holiday visa so I do have a comparasion

Im not fully against Fidesz i just have indifferent views

Says the mudslime leaf chink

Watch the manlets here fuss over everything except what is most important: getting one of these women to acknowledge your diminutive presence.

Give me American version of this map