BEWARE SHILL PSYOPS

> Shills pick a date
> Shills LARP about vague ominous happenings to be on the lookout for
> Shills say "be patient" "it is happening" "you will soon be rewarded" "It's really going down"
> Trump supporters get excited that something big will happen (Comey indicted, Clinton in handcuffs, Mueller fired)

> Date comes
> Date passes
> Nothing happens

> Liberal corruption machine marches on and D.C. carries on as normal
> Trumps base on Sup Forums becomes emotionally fatigued and let down

THIS is the goal of these LARP thread

It happened plenty of times with FBI user ([ic related)

It is happening with Q

It is happening again with confederate insider

This is carefully constructed CIA tactic operations to get YOU (YES YOU) excited that something major will happen, then nothing does, and you accept the inevitability that nothing will EVER change

It is psyops 101 to destroy your motivation and your enthusiasm for Trump

Realize this

Now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRg--jhO8g
ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup
prntscr.com/ht883c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tomorrow will be fun

see

My fellow Americans:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzRg--jhO8g

If this is the truth, it's working very well. CIA has some smart people.

tomorrow will be fun

yes I'm sure it will fucking shill

I never consider this alcoholic female seducer as an important political figure.

Wow... all those arrests that have not been reported by the MSM? How could they have missed that? Maybe I am the big scoop reporter of all time? Nope, I'm not.... Its just ignored when their Big Boys go down.....enjoy your ankle bracelets

bump

> Shills LARP about vague ominous happenings to be on the lookout for

>It happened plenty of times with FBI user ([ic related)
>It is happening with Q
>It is happening again with confederate insider
honestly do you think we're retarded?

If you believe the CIA is behind all of this, then you believe that this site is far more important than it actually is--you are not part of something special here. It is people posting reaction images, modified reaction images, and modifications of already modified reaction images. It is not a secret information network.

The LARPs can be entertaining sometimes, especially when they are well thought out, but all of them are fake. They will only demoralize people who are naive and stupid. The CIA is not behind any of it, it's just coordinated leftists and Sup Forums users.

tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. the sooner you get it, the better.

You've just described like every thread on /pol.

I’m of the tune that it may be alt-news that’s behind it. Case in point: qanon.

nothing will happen tomorrow, and nobody will be arrested on any side except trump's. there will be no swamp drainage.

i have lost faith in trump, and have abandoned all hope for moderate, peaceful reform, and now resent his election as i believe it has merely staved off if not utterly destroyed the SOLE solution to america's problems, and that is WIDESPREAD ETHNIC CLEANSING.

schlomo

I always take it as a LARP. Where do people think the meme comes from? The only way you know if any LARP is real is in hindsight only. In reality, the 16 year olds probably get demotivated. Adults just shitpost and move on.

>CIA

Tell us more about them!

Ok!

This. It's all a LARP until it's real. It's more like politically centered entertainment than something I actually take into consideration as "happening".

The EO was no joke though. Things ARE happening. Avoid the claims that so and so will happen on a specific date and you won't be let down.

Nothing has ever been posted here resembling anything close to proof that there are people monitoring these threads. The timestamped NSA badges that you can buy on ebay? The fake stories about talking about wading through shitposting and explaining if any of it is important to your fake boss? These are the smoking gun screencaps that people pass around.

The Julian Assange interview eye-blink glitch is all the proof that people need to not only believe that he was assassinated, but that everything you see from him is also the CIA/digital/a hologram.

The irony of this being a larp thread itself is top tier.
A lot is happening you just won't hear about it for quite some time, there is a silent civil war going on.
Hail Victory.

When the fuck did fbianon do any of these things you colossal incompetent faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

InB4 nobody asks where were all these Deep State "leakers" after 9/11

Silly user, everyday is a happening until THE happening

there have been a couple of CONFIRMED insiders on here

one example was the wh insider that told us the Muslim ban passed the SC 3 hours before the press

also the wh insider that told us to pay very close attention to who Mueller was investigating this week. Next day news broke about his interview of Podesta and subpoena of Podesta group files

so there really has been a couple of our guys here

>civil war

The western reign is coming to an end.

This is what i see.

ibtimes.co.uk/spy-agency-whistle-blower-posted-top-secret-report-Sup Forums-users-called-it-fake-gay-1514330

I'm starting to join this camp.

It's the same with the Twitter twats who started the "Mueller is /ourguy/" bullshit that infected this board.

Observations:
1. Many crimes have been exposed implicating politicians and govt agents.

2. Zero arrests have been made for those crimes.

3. The "any day now" bullshit makes us think something is being done when it's not, which pacifies us. Whether we believe something is about to happen or will never happen, the result is us sitting back and letting the deep state pull off a soft coup

No seriously this time is different

Check your eyesight, the tide is turning.
REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES.

prntscr.com/ht883c

Light needs time to travel, but the eagle already seen it.

Magic.

You fucksticks stand out like you're on fire.

This is impossible to dispute

Fake and gay

I missed that, but that is the state of Sup Forums today. Like Sup Forums of yore it has been bloated and diluted by normies and their normie iq's defined by normie concepts.

>Court documents reveal that a former Defence Signals Directorate officer made the "fortuitous" discovery of the leak on the notorious chat forum after it was posted,

You see this Sup Forums? Anyfuckingbody paying attention?

> a former Defence Signals Directorate officer made the "fortuitous" discovery of the leak
Anybody have an idea what the implication of this is? Anyone?

Especially in light of this
>his document was soon automatically deleted after it failed to gain much attention.

You dumbfucks figure it out yet?

I'd bet money Q user is (((George Webb))) and (((Jason Goodman))) sending people on wild goose chase again.

well i must say, that OP made me very sleepy. I guess I'll go to bed now, right guys?

Bump