Rip Buddhism

Other urls found in this thread:

web.ics.purdue.edu/~buddhism/docs/Bhante_Walpola_Rahula-What_the_Buddha_Taught.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checked

>Put your faith in Allah or we will cut your head off infidel!

>Islam the fastest growing religious group

SHOCKED

Islam is the most social conservative religion today. It is especially designed for exansion.

>projections

ie taking previous data and believing it'll follow the same trend

nigger even as a Christian I'll tell you Christianity has become useless a long time ago not to mention jihadism.

They're all looking to live in a non-dogmatist country, why would they spawn more jihadis?

>inb4 jjihadi nests in yurop

That's because of Christianity's failure to rule its domain.

>Hindus grow by 27%
Impossible. The population of India will only grow by (approx) 30% in the same period.

The main drivers of population growth in India are muslims with their higher fertility rates. So how on Earth will Hindus grow by 27%?

When will this meme die. Islam is not conservative, it's degenerate af. It erases culture and tradition, not conserves it. It promotes rape, murder, and tyranny. It contradicts God's laws. Muslims vote 75%+ for leftist parties. Muslims are 90%+ ugly, low IQ, brown subhumans. Muslims are LITERALLY worse than jews.

That's a common misconception, the rate of Muslim growth is higher but a higher number of Hindus will be added to the Indian population

I guess the whole Rohingya situation in Burma was bad PR for all their white liberal, soyboy "converts".

Burma isn't the poster child of Buddism, even in countries like Bhutan tge Buddhist and Nepal the Buddist population is falling

*burma and nepal the Buddhist population is falling

yfw when Christianity is still going strong because of chinks, poos and niggers

Poos will be out of that equation soon

Good. Buddhism is a religion for cucks.

this

t. Cut dick

>It erases culture and tradition
You're damn right. c*ckstain culture and tradition deserves to be erased, as it will inevitably.

>Okokokok, but check this idea out: what if we let them live in Canada before AND after they fight for Isis? Like wouldn't that be sooo progressive?

I feel like that graph is inaccurate.
The number of Christians in China is
growing geometrically, how could muslims
possibly pass that.

Only Africa really has a growing population and that'll end soon too.

They're all escaping the vicious cycle. Who is really winning?

But is the growth only because of the high birth rates?

Buddhism just too good for human race,
Islam best suits a primate shit flinging species

True, Buddhism has concepts that are difficult for plebs to understand, end suffering by ending ignorance, while Islam "explains" everything in a neat package.
>Allah created the world in six days
>Do what Allah says and you will be rewarded
>Disobey Allah and you will be punished
>Don't try to understand anything, don't question, because Allah knows best
>Non-Muslims are inferior, kill or convert

Buddhism is Hinduism for Plebs

>caring what religions will be the larget when the West is gone

I see Paganism is on the rise

You again. Buddhism is anatman, it's the opposite of Hinduism.

>True, Buddhism has concepts that are difficult for plebs to understand
try and explain the trikaya doctrine to normies see how you get on.

but we are in the dharma ending age so less buddhists is not surprising.

Do you even know what that word mean?

No doubt we could spend the rest of our lives investigating the concept of atman, but the quick def shows that Buddhism is more than "Hinduism for Plebs." Either way, this is quality, true wisdom.

You do realize it never caught on in India right, you should read into Hinduism, Buddism just divulges into the surface philosophies of Hindusim

I bet a Buddhist wouldn't say that

are you the self of a human or the collective consciousness of a bunch of proteins?

Yes, I've read a little about the mental discipline of yoga (as opposed to the physical discipline which is more popular here), it really resonates.

I'm just pointing out that in this age of information if you have to read into a foreign religion you should read into the based one
Neither, life and death are temporary

>the based one
you mean the Sikhs?

>Neither, life and death are temporary
I don't understand why people believe in rebirth/transmigration/reincarnation, could you please explain?

Sikhs are a warrior sect of Hinduism

You go back to what you come from and everything in between is a cycle, why don't you believe it n reincarnation? And I've had personal experience with rebirth

Just makes more sense to me that everyone is unique but then they are gone. I don't remember anything before the year I was born in, I don't remember anything from 3 am this morning because I was asleep, and dying is like going to sleep and never waking up. But you remember something more?

Ok., so the concept of atman is that your physical self is temporary a part of the universal consciousness lives inside you which is immortal, thats what lives on, and our aim is to end the cycle of life and death and be one with the cosmic conciseness

Life doesnt exist. Only death. Life is just the death of death. Life is a moment of peace and clarity. A forced illusion to help you cope with the nothingness that was before and that will be after. And some people believe that life can be made infinite if you follow the right path

PAGANS GONNA DOMINATE

God is the only escape from this matrix of nothingness.

are you a non-dualist?

Its not really reincarnation. Its immortality. Its extending this illusion as long as you can.

No

What is it that limits us in this mystery called life? Surely if it were all meaningless youd fly like a bird. Youd walk across the ocean. Youd walk naked on another world. What is it that limits us? Our disbelief. The message that has been pounded into our heads since birth that youre nothing special. That were all gonna die. Ignore all that shit. People who say these things are out to enslave the human spirit.

Who makes up the rules for this random occurrence called life?

Rape. The answer is rape.

but Bangladesh has a like billion people

right so seeing as you're being obtuse i need to piece together what you think. there exists such a thing as a soul which is intrinsic to an individual but is not comprised of typical egoist thoughts (I, mine, emotions likes and etc) which materialises out of some ether when an individual is born and returns to this ether when the individual dies and somehow takes the individuals memories/experiences with it? please elaborate where i'm wrong

*individual in this instance refers to corporeal existence

Buddhism is the perfect slave religion. You couldn’t tailor it any better.
>suffer and die because you’ll be reborn as something cool in the next life
>if you try to change anything or think about how to improve, you will come back as a chicken or a nigger
Just bend over and get fucked in the ass and don’t complain or else. Great fucking religion you have there.

>if you try to change anything or think about how to improve, you will come back as a chicken or a nigger
dude this is the opposite of buddhism. at least mahayana. the only theravada texts i read was written by an old jew and it was basically "deny every sense experience" - literally

>are you the self of a human or the collective consciousness of a bunch of proteins?
This is one of the clearest and most concise ways of putting it I've ever read, good job.
But in Buddhism you try to end rebirth altogether and often end up withdrawing from the system in many ways.

Here's an English-language Theravada classic, written by a real monk, originally from Sri Lanka, in fact the first to hold a position at an American university (Northwestern, I believe): web.ics.purdue.edu/~buddhism/docs/Bhante_Walpola_Rahula-What_the_Buddha_Taught.pdf

Yeah you aren't wrong, pretty much what I understand

Bangladesh is Muslim you retard

There are 6 millions hindu in Indonesia, although some are actually pagans

stop plagiarizing star wars

cool. i don't believe there exists such a thing a a soul in the first place. so what i've come to think about death over the last few months is:
when we die, our consciousness processs (energy) will slow to a complete stop. this will render feelings of time to seem like a relative eternity so if we live life clinging to an idea of self/life/being then this clinging will arise as an eternity of fear/anger/despair (literal hell). by practicing bodhicitta and purifying our mind of attachment to self/life/being we can purify the mind and thus when we die we can avoid this enternity of hell and be "reborn" as it is in the "pure land" (which is just mind purified). obviously it's a work in progress

this seems quite inaccurate most Muslim countries have a birth rate of roughly 2, while a lot of Indonesians and Chinese are converting to Christianity. even if you factor in the African populace - most are Christian and the biggest demographics there are within various Christian dominions. Even if you account for convertee to Islam these numbers seem inaccurate.

As for Buddhism, indeed it's a declining religion, it's largest populaces the growth rate is around 1,7, and a lot of teens usually do not practice it and eventually it get's forgotten