Anti-Circumcision Activists Are Making More Noise. Will They Make A Difference?

By Ari Feldman, Dec. 27, 2017

>Groups of men in white Tyvek jumpsuits with bright-red stains over the crotch could be seen all over the country this year. They waved eye-catching signs — “Stop Cutting Baby Penises,” “Foreskin Is Not a Birth Defect” — from Miami to Minneapolis to Hollywood.

>The group, Bloodstained Men & Their Friends, is part of the national “intactivist” movement — so called for its mission to keep penises intact, or uncircumcised, for any reason.

>Circumcision may well be the oldest continuously practiced medical procedure. Yet the movement against male infant circumcision is vehemently opposed to the procedure. “Intactivists” are increasingly protesting on street corners around the country, and a crowdfunded documentary about circumcision is set for release next spring. A court case in Michigan about female genital cutting may open the door to legal challenges against ritual circumcision in boys.

>While experts contend that the movement is a fringe one that obscures the scientific data, its leaders think otherwise. “It’s going to really break through in the next year,” said Brendon Marotta, creator of the upcoming documentary “American Circumcision.”

>The numbers of “intactivists” are still small, but they represent a broad swathe of the culture. Some come to the cause from the religious right, and say that infant circumcision violates the “right to physical integrity that begins at conception,” as one lawyer told the Houston Chronicle earlier this year. Others are progressive atheists. Though the movement has suffered accusations of anti-Semitism, a sizable portion of it is made up of Jews.

Read More:

forward.com/news/national/390413/anti-circumcision-activists-are-making-more-noise-will-they-make-a-differen/

The comments section is active; some of you may be interested in sharing your thoughts there as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/denmarks-29000-doctors-declare-circumcision-of-healthy_us_58753ec1e4b08052400ee6b3
blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/08/the-aap-report-on-circumcision-bad-science-bad-ethics-bad-medicine/
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2016/04/04/peds.2016-0594
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171109141826/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/condition
archive.is/bpZ8R
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/table/Tab1/
archive.is/LVS2E
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conscientious-objection/
archive.is/LC9Yi
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
archive.is/umxzJ
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150109093725.htm
archive.is/VTwOv
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201307/pro-circumcision-culturally-biased-not-scientific-experts
archive.is/D9e8F
thewellspring.com/flex/myth-circumcision-is-neither-harmful-nor-painful/2617/circumcision-who-profits.cfm
archive.is/mPXCH
thinkaboutnow.com/2016/03/3-wayscorporationsprofitoffbaby-foreskin14/
archive.is/hxDIF
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
archive.is/gbvxE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c
can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml
webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-conception
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post isn't a meme or something stupid, so it will get no traction on here.

Holy shit so true.

>Forward
Interesting that a Jewish newspaper is covering it without screaming about religious intolerance.

bumping with memes

This. We need female circumcision.

Already had this conversation and I'm all good. When she has my child there won't be any butchering done.

You just make it clear as day that you won't be with someone that wants to mutilate a just born baby boy.

The article overall is fairly biased, regrettably. The statements of so-called "experts" that claim that circumcision is healthy aren't balanced by the many others who disagree.

Major mainstream medical organizations like the KNMG and Danish Pediatric Society say that infant circumcision is mutilation and has no health benefits strong enough to justify it.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/denmarks-29000-doctors-declare-circumcision-of-healthy_us_58753ec1e4b08052400ee6b3

The American Academy of Pediatrics position on the issue has a lot of problems; it's self-contradictory for one thing. You can read more about it here.

blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2012/08/the-aap-report-on-circumcision-bad-science-bad-ethics-bad-medicine/

A while ago one of the guys on the AAP's circ task force actually came out and admitted that when they said they "felt" that the "benefits outweighed risks", they were factoring in religious and cultural "benefits" outside the realm of medicine.

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2016/04/04/peds.2016-0594

>possum
>tied to the bed
>African FELLA
>a nice tight butt on a guy and blue eyes
Sign me up, I must continue the white race

agree with it except the bloodstained thing i prefer swastika armbands

Still not as invective-filled as a lot of similar articles from Jewish writers.

Yeah, you have a point.

>I think talking about the penises of other men is one of the most important things I could spend my time doing
(You)

Are they demanding that this barbaric procedure be criminalized like it should be? That's child sexual abuse.

more like it has a lot of text and majority of the posters are underage or from the us

JIDF DETECTED

>The comments section is active; some of you may be interested in sharing your thoughts there as well.
I want this shit to be illegal so I can sue the hospital I was born at and my parents. I don't care about other people.

I'll put this in terms that you can understand. Circumcision violates the NAP.

So you have the same problem with anyone who talks about FGM, right? They shouldn't talk about other women's vulvae.

Then so does removing the umbilical cord, or moving your baby from his crib to your arms, or any other set of ridiculous innocuous things.
But I don't even have to defend the NAP, because I'm a Divine Command ascribing libertarian and don't think there are such things as rights to begin with.

>post is 2 hours old
>13 posters

Nah. Women and men are different, and it's not wrong to hold men and women to different standards and to treat men and women differently from one another in recognition of that sheer obvious fact.
Also comparing FGM and circumcision is pretty ridiculous to begin with given their respective pragmatic impacts on life.

>Divine Command ascribing libertarian

Wew pretty good persona you've built up for your troll

If you ain't Jewish or a Semite, there is no reason to get circumcised.

Circumcision is a thing among Jews and people in the middle east.

Only became a thing with Americans because of protestant activists or something.

A lot of imported Indian and Chinese doctors are like... "why is White Man doing this to himself? Why do they want us to do this to non-whites?"

thanks LARP boy

>Implying kids have rights
Wrong

bump

>FGM
death penalty
>MGM
stylists

Sup Forums is so fucking shit, stay away for a week and come back, it's a sight to behold

bump for dick skin justice
the only way to keep this thread alive is to trigger burgers who have already been mutilated
they'll come in droves, and attract the shill factories

Hey frens I want you all to know you can restore you foreskin just by stretching it and holding it forward with a hair tie.

feelsgoodman

You're just stretching shaft skin, which has way less nerve ending than the foreskin that was cut off anyway. Also one of the main problems that arise from circumcision is the lack of sensitivity on the head, which stems from there being no skin to protect it from rubbing on your underwear for many years. The damage is already done by the time you start to stretch.

That may be true, but no more uncomfortable underwear rubbing and my dick is getting pink and sensitive again instead of looking like a fingernail. Quit being a defeatist. Being circumcised is how Jews mark their slaves btw.

>You're just stretching shaft skin, which has way less nerve ending than the foreskin that was cut off anyway

There are no pleasure receptors in the foreskin.
Only pain, and heat.

Better than the tip of my duck rubbing on my underwear, meme flag jew.

Why are so many Americans circumcised? It's something only kikes do here.

>Will They Make A Difference?
No because too many people stand to lose.

1) Circumcision is a multi-billion dollar business, the medical industry, to include big-pharma isn't just going to allow that money to dry up.
2) Men are taught to put such emotional emphasis on their penises that except for a tiny minority they simply cannot admit that there is anything wrong with their dicks without feeling emasculated.
3) Most parents that had their child circumcised, even when shown the reality of circumcision, cannot admit that they did something horrific to their child.
4) All those that have promoted circumcision, should they admit that they were wrong, by doing so admit they've been promoting the mutilation of perfectly healthy babies.

There are other concerns, but those are the primary four that will keep intactivist campaigns from going mainstream. But barring some new thing that circumcision is a cure-all for, the practice is losing ground, because simple common sense shows that all the purported benefits do not exist.

Talking about the bodily autonomy of human beings is always relevant fuckwit.

1. Medicaid cancellation
15 states have already done it
2. Tissue transfer ban
Abortion laws already uphold it
3. ?

The purpose of a bill is to pass it. I cannot pitch a circumcision ban.

Anti-Circumcision Article
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20171109141826/https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2051968/pdf/brmedj03656-0009.pdf

Intact health guide
sites.google.com/site/completebaby/condition
archive.is/bpZ8R

Prevalence of Male Circumcision by Country
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/table/Tab1/
archive.is/LVS2E

Doctors against circumcision.
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conscientious-objection/
archive.is/LC9Yi

Successful lawsuit against doctor for circumcision.
youtube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=H8szj1jFCWM

Circumcision and Autism
The study:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
archive.is/umxzJ

The release:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/01/150109093725.htm
archive.is/VTwOv

A column regarding the report:
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
archive.is/VTwOv

Cultural, not scientific, circumcision
psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201307/pro-circumcision-culturally-biased-not-scientific-experts
archive.is/D9e8F

Hundreds of millions of dollars in medical revenue from hospital stays and foreskin derived products.
thewellspring.com/flex/myth-circumcision-is-neither-harmful-nor-painful/2617/circumcision-who-profits.cfm
archive.is/mPXCH
thinkaboutnow.com/2016/03/3-wayscorporationsprofitoffbaby-foreskin14/
archive.is/hxDIF

Circumcision and its implications for sexuality.
cirp.org/library/anatomy/ohara/
archive.is/gbvxE

Mr. Kellogg is responsible for this jew trickery

>grandparents moved from poland and russia before/after war and were circumsized
...Am i a kike?

There isn't a good medical justification for it, but if I ever have a son, he'll definitely be getting circumcised. To do otherwise would destine him for a life of celibacy and rejection. At least in the U.S.

Sounds gay as fuck

Parents could just tell the doctor to fuck off.

We don't have to go parading through the city looking like faggots to change this

>respective pragmatic impacts on life.
which are none lmao

The thought of not having my foreskin makes me scream, kick, cry and throw a tantrum. It makes me upset

My foreskin is my entire WORLD

I play with myself at least 4 hours a day, and I browse several foreskin fetish sites. It feels like pure velvet in my mouth.

Female circumcision involves removing the clit.
When you have your entire head of your penis removed then you can compare male circumcision to female circumcision.

the clit is not necessary for procreation, it only effects pleasure. Cutting off someone's dickhead would affect their ability to properly deposit sperm, removing their foreskin affects pleasure.

Nice

No that's just the common form. United States female circumcision law criminalizes ANY permanent cosmetic surgical procedure to ANY part of a female's vulva. If you just simply drive the car that the girl was transported in then you get charged with a fucking felony.

fuck the kikes

>ability to properly deposit sperm
Not necessarily. They just remove the head not the urethra. So yea. You are wrong.
>ib4 'a erection is necessary to deposit sperm
Not necessary at all. I know several guys who can ejaculate without getting a erection

the head is not comparable to the clit

Labiaplastisy isnt illegal in the US retard

Retard detected

Retard? On an underage girl it's a fucking felony. I assumed it was understood that this is what the thread is about. Children.

It’s really not that big of a deal, it’s just cutting off a small piece of the skin. Just admit it, if circumcision wasn’t a Jewish practice, none of you would even give a fuck about it

The old guard still exists on pol, friend. It's just that phone posters and based pedes make up the majority now.

I wish I could go back in time and view catalogues from years gone by. It didn't used to be this way. I used to learn so much here. Now it's all repetition and 'generals' about things that aren't even worth having one thread let alone running commentary.

Get the fuck out of my country

>violation of the 14th amendment
>not that big a deal

>accusations of anti-semitism
A dick can be anti-semetic...

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHIN SCHLOMO

I was against genital mutiliation before I was against Jews.

There is still hope. I came here during the elections, and do my best to effort post.

Pre-pubescent girls dont have labias or at least not visible

>this tripfagging nigger shitting up every thread on the topic of circumcision
if youre a woman someone needs to hold you down and remove your clitoris

Do you know why goyim get circumcised?

So they have to pay for lube to orgasm; The Orgasm Tax.

If you don't have it you have no idea of the sensations you're missing. There are so many nerve endings there. There's a nodular cluster of nerves on the underside of the foreskin that is similar to the female clitoris, this is excised in circumcision.

Circumcised and never use lube

>not necessarily
>t. moron
The head of the penis exists both as a delivery mechanism AND as a tool to ensure genetic success. If your cock is just a normal tube then you will be outcompeted if your female fucks anyone else.
>erection is not necessary to deposit sperm
Technically no, kind of like how you don't technically need both balls or two kidneys. And yet it is a crime to remove those from a baby.
>gives some retarded anecdote about guys who cum from probably prostate play or other gay shit
Yeah they're not reproducing in the first place. Assuming they ejaculate "just like that" without being fags, it does nothing for their ability to pass on genes. Life is competition so you're just putting up false equivalencies left and right.

Anyways, circumcision is an action committed against someone. Can you please explain WHY it should be committed to everyone?

>africa, middle east, north america
one of these things is not like the others. Or is it?

It depends on the kind of circumcision. More modern methods leave most of the tissue intact. Of course, that begs the question, why bother in the first place?

How do you know

>be me
>circumcised
>used lube once
>felt too moist
>never used again

You're as bad as the people who say its traumatic to babies.

>The head of the penis exists both as a delivery mechanism AND as a tool to ensure genetic success
Wrong it exists only for pleasure
Retard detected

he uses saliva like a disgusting pig

You're getting off topic. The point is that federal law protects the entire female vulva. Even the fucking Uber driver will get charged with a felony.

So what is it about women that makes them entitled to bodily integrity, whereas men don't deserve that right?

>Also comparing FGM and circumcision is pretty ridiculous to begin with given their respective pragmatic impacts on life.

There are forms of FGM that are far less severe in terms of tissue loss and risks than male circumcision, yet they are still illegal in the US.

If you didn't know that, then you really are 10 years behind on this issue and need to do more research.

>head of the penis only exists for pleasure
You're a fucking retard, the reason the head of the human penis is shaped the way that way is to push deeper into the female AND shovel out any potential competitor's sperm during intercourse.

Justify mass circumcision NOW or admit defeat!

You're a fucking retard. Your best effort at fitting in is trying to fit in to the present state, the cancer. All you're doing is making the site worse.

>You're getting off topic
Pointing out that pre-pubescent girls have no labias is getting off topic? Why would they need to remove them of they arent visible?
Im pretty sure if shes smart enough at 15 to figure out how to set up a doctors appointment and get surgery she also is smart enough to figure out emancipation

That's bullshit. The foreskin is chock full of highly specialized nerve endings that sense light touch and stretch and transmit erotogenic sensations in response to those fine stimuli.

Here is a lecture about that from Professor Ken McGrath, an actual anatomist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmToXLVrZ7c

And below you can see proof that stimulation of the foreskin alone can bring a man to orgasm

can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml

pls no bully

I agree with the others you have to meme it to make it suceeed, best of luck op

>competitors sperm
Unless if you are involved in a gang bang that doesn't happen. Because it swims into the cervix immediately.
Fucking retard

Use your brainlet dude. Just once.

The comparison was to labia, not clit, you brainlet
Anyway, both produce scar tissue which is unsensitive. Also labia is trimmed, while foreskin is removed altogether. this is definitely not cosmetic change. Unless you would see ear removal as such.

>Why would they need to remove them of they arent visible?
What is your fucking problem?

Hey, I live in overland park

Thanks for admitting defeat.

I think part of it is most things have already been said

>Because it swims into the cervix immediately.
Shitty bait

Oh ok. So you admit you are involved in gang bangs?

webmd.com/baby/ss/slideshow-conception
Dumb dumb dumb
Bet you feel retarded? Probably a virgin

Best of luck with the trolling retard

yes

You have no arguments.

We get that you're Americlap and it's a sensitive issue dealing with your parent's abuse, but please consider this issue rationally before perpetuating this (((archaic tradition))) of unnecessary violence against boys if you happen to have them at some point.

Spread Foregen everywhere possible; we deserve our birth right.

>"men" who defend having their genitals mutilated without their consent

literally worse than being a proud cuck who can at least still get full sexual pleasure elsewhere