Is thicc really a meme?

is thicc really a meme?

is it nigger tier, or do only high testerone men like it?

99% of people don't understand the difference between thick, "thicc", high test, and fat.

Four very different things.

It's just for fun man

>99%
It's a lot lower. The chubby chasers definitely know the difference they're just trying to normalize it.

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

This is now a braap thread

Fuck that's hot.

thicc women birth healthier babies and survive pregnancy more often. Sticc generally birth weaker offspring and die more often during pregnancy.

The chubby chasers that ruined these need to be gassed desu.

Are we talking about child bearing hips or thick thighs

is liking this really a product of the jews? cmon guys

>Sup Forums wouldn’t House this Syrian refugee

senor, please may i brap in your mouth?

child bearing hips

THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

>trump wants to deport this

a fucking leaf ahahaha

>mfw

No op its not a meme, now go bang that fat girl youve always wanted to.

It's nigger tier.

Roll her around in flour and look for the wet spot.

yeah see.. hips =/= to fat birds. the literal chubby chasers are just impressionable retards who got caught up in the karashimeme. it's funny as shit how normie and retarded these cunts truly are.

aint nobody ever had a problem with hips. but fat ass literal fat women.. like wtf are you retarded.

cite your claims shitposter

karDashimeme. *

Duh. She's obese and absolutely repulsive. This is why nacho niggers should be hanged.

sage

nigger-tier shit
disgusting pig-apes impeding healthy lifestyles with their vile filth.
literally welfare lifestyle being projected as desireable.

nothing could be more disgusting to the Western Chad than a fat fuck welfare bitch with an overblown sense of entitlement because a handful of niggers and impressionable soyboys pay them attention.

shill detected

No you won. Only low T niggers like you and your prono addiction it due to what you present as your fetish for skany girls. Try asking a real little girl in your class out kid.

Sup Forumsitical angle on your post ?

Get your test checked asap gaylord

At the end of the day they're all just FAT burger. Lipstick on a pig, as it were.

get the hell out

This unironically made me laugh.

Pic is the perfect body IMO. Also i have pregnancy fetish and absolutelly love huge breasts. Am i normal?

Big tits are fat too
It's about being fat in the right places

sauce

Nigger american culture. It's especially pushed by female negros, who always suffer great inferiority complexes due to European and Mongoloid females being objectively more desirable.
How it became widespread among attractive people from every ethnic group is beyond my imagination, since at least here in Italy if you check on social media it's almost always old men or under-6/10 males who comment fat girls' pictures with
>Let them keep their bones, i'll get the meat!!! :)
>Round women are better you want to be able to hold something in bed! ;)
- and so on. It's a tragedy, back then the vast majority of """thicc""" girls were fat-shamed into diet in middle school/highschool, which still goes on today, but worldwide speaking, they tended not to let themselves go as much as they do today.

I'm not your information gatherer

depends how fat the ass is desu

Diamond kitty and juicy

>those fridgelike hips

You're just fine Vlad, a father in the making. Absolutely agree though, that is the pinnacle.

The first three are exactly the same, you fucking moron.

yes, bigly thiccly to all three.

liking this is pushed by the JEWS?

yeah you're a shitposter with garbage in your brain instead of facts.

I dunno OP you tell me.

prove to me its not then

that's whati want my wife to be shaped like

on the other hand, i want to stick my dick in basically everything else in the thread, and
are particularly powerful stimuli for me

The "meme" spelling is certainly nigger-tier. I don't think you faggots realize how you come across, pretending like you're somehow different from the people on facebook and/or reddit but still behaving the same way, right down to the lazy niggerspeak.

Would house..

Same

Old white painters painted hot fat chicks for thousands of years.

I'm sure your virgin eyes can see where the hip itself ends and the thigh/ass fat and muscle begins. You'd find out they're pretty much the same size and shape.

youre the one who made the claim dumb fuck not me.

but ill give you an example.

Gronk's mom isnt "thick" and she has birthed genetic freaks

Central and South Americans like it. Africans like it. (((They))) want you to like it.
Europeans and East Asians historically didn’t like it.
Who knows?

I know, high T men are drawn to more shapely robust women, the more shapely a woman is the more estrogen she has and feminine she is generally.

I've had 3 girlfriends who were full-blown meme-tier THICC

THICC girls make you cum so hard you get dizzy for a second and think you're having a heart attack. There's definitely something about THICC and the male brain

ur a faggo bruh

Ahhhh is that eggs I can smell my dear?

Being perfectly honest some women just look better T H I C C while others don’t. I personally like both

These are acceptable, but the issue will always be that if they are thick when young they usually become fat when they hit their 30s

Liking bone-skinny girls is literally Jewish social engineering.

Look back at Twiggy. The Jews literally started the skinny meme, probably to make goyim's children sick and retarded

Since you're a man of science, can you tell me which the first pic is?

can a white dick even fit in there lmao

i wanna fuckin sock you fuckers in the face every time you talk

or look at olive oil from popeye, the jews want you to have sickly babies with sticc women.

>thicc

0% chance of pulling out of this

Those tits, holy shit. Best of both worlds. Why is it that 99% of chicks with nice asses have no tits and vise versa?

>tfw you aren't white and can racemix to your heart's content.

Why are you upset?

Thicc was invented by Americans to cope with their increasing obesity.

Fuckin dirty devil plow the fields for a southern farmer would you?

tequila

No thanks, i've escaped the rat race thanks to capitalism.

I dated a filipino with d-cup titties and a huge ass

She was terrifyingly crazy and emotionally unstable but sex with her was like drinking a gallon of liquid meth

I would hit that three times

Picture of an old whit guy grabbing his junk in one hand and and holding up three fingers on the other hand,

QUE

This women is 50 years old famalam you should be calling her mommy

THICC

THAT'S WHAT CRIMINAL SHITBIRDS SAY RIGHT BEFORE THE FEDERAL FELONY RICO CHARGES

i replied to the wrong post m8, im drunk atm.
i was answering to

Thicc women are the best possible sex you can have.

but im still gonna shoot for a skinnier wife, i can plump her up me self

I like how Mexicans change their name and their country of origin when they travel. It is like they are ashamed of who they are.
>Carlos becomes Charlie
>Charlie is spanish
>Charlie gets a visit from the police when he tries to hard to tune a woman in the street and comes off as a Cartel Rapist

Fuck off racemixing degenerate.

Make sure she has the bones to support it or you will not be satisfied with the results.

>>trump wants to deport this
So do I.

white people can be fat too.....and retarded just like you

I love thicc mature white women. My dream is to become some guys wife personal bull.

Fat = flick, thick = movie, high test = film , thicc = kino

It's indulging in your lower nature

The Jew helps your lower nature to win out over your higher nature, negrifying you.

(Whites and Asians prefer boobs, nigs prefer butts.)

there is no greater pleasure on this earth than manhandling a cute flat chested girl

Um whites can race mix just fine if they want to thanks.

Dayum

I've noticed that the 'thicc meme' has had a crazyfying influence on attractive thin white females. It makes them into 'the beautiful ones' and they start dressing up like Lorde and Eve from adam and eve with an Urban Outfitters edge of cut pants and long curly 'wild' hair. Not quite sure what to make of it, lads. But I see hundreds of picrelated now every day. I want to say it's like how I imagine BLACKED girls look when they're not getting fucked by nigger cock. It's like a shit-test or something.

Usually pics of this would get tagged with something something slay etc.

Some help here, lads in identifying what's going on here?

it is a ploy to like ((thicc)) women.
transwomen can hide in the mist of thiccc ones....

Thicc is just wide hips and often big tits. The thighs, ass etc just fill out. And generally fertile women have a bit more meat on their bones. But nothing bordering on fat, that's called obese.

Basically non thicc bitches are the manlets of women. Men can't do much about their height, bitches can't do much about their hips. Just their tits but that always looks weird so.

>Asians prefer boobs

Hilarious. If anything, they prefer no boobs on their women.

i liked it better when "thicc" was called "chubby" but then all these BBW loving freaks stole chubby so thicc became a thing.