Playing COD WWII

>Playing COD WWII
>Decent campaign, back to what COD 2 and 3 were.
>Cool, last mission and it has been about the war, not the joos, and muh holocaust, and muh whatever
>Play epilogue

Press F to remember the 6 Gorillion

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/chinas-first-person-military-shooter-has-a-terrible-me-1026025398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people still spend money on COD

excuse me for trying desperately to cling to the memories of a time when I was happy

>COD is the only thing that brings me happiness

I got a PS4 for Christmas and I'm tempted to get WW2 but I'm honestly triggered by the fact there are blacks.

I understand user. But like the rest of us, you must grow and move on to Battlefield 1.

And wimmin

Become an hero asap

FPBP. COD is garbage, and so is Battlefield for that matter.

>playing cod after cod4

lmao

>playing cod before COD4
lmao

>Cod ww2
>The epic tale of an amerimutt and his undying love for his jew master
>Your only way to survive is to take health from your Jew overlord
>Sacrifice your life with your child and wife, to save your master Jew, who is more important to you than anyone else
>It's all ok, everyone lives happily ever after, because you were willing to sacrifice everything for the Jew
Such a good goy, have a good goy kibble.
Dont forget to pay full retail price for this finely crafted goyim experience.

>Playing COD
Kys underage faggots

>playing video games

>not still playing cod4
lmao

Listen, it's a pro Jew story, it's full Jew.
That said, there are no forced blacks or women in the campaign. Your crew is literally white guys and a Jew.
Tye whole black woman Nazi thing is just from multiplayer, where you can pick your character. It was totally overblown on here after the e3 footage.
That said, do not pay for this bullshit game. Have you motherfuckers never heard of Gamefly?

This.

>Be me
>Dad wants me to play the campaign while the game downloads
>Wait why is this beach like 30 feet long?
>Why are there guys right on the beach?
>Why does he have a papashaw?
>Why is the papashaw and jap guns in the game if their factions aren't in the game
>Why does his buddy have a grease gun
>Oh a Kar98k, let me try something
>*Fire half the clip at a wall and reload, he inserts an ENTIRE CLIP COME ON THEY FIXED THIS SHIT A DECADE AGO
>IT ISN'T LIKE ITS ONE RELOAD ANIMATION, THERE IS STILL A DIFFERENT 'LONG ANIMATION' FOR AN EMPTY RELOAD
>No Swastikas
>Black women
>No national flags, MW2 which introduced killcards had hundreds of them this one has like 40
>There are LGBT, Trans rights, and two other fucking faggot flags you can use
>a whopping THREE handguns
>The C96 is just called "machine pistol"
>Putting extended mags on an M1 Garand turns it into a fucking M14
>There is ONE unscoped bolt action rifle
>ONE
>And it's the last one that you unlock and you ironsights are the last unlock for it
>ONE FUCKING BOLT ACTION RIFLE
>IN A WORLD WAR TWO GAME
>FUCK
>The alternate skins are neat though

>leaf post

100% true

honestly the shoa scene was more tasteful than I expected after "no russian"
still really pissed about the battlefield style auto injector healing mechanic that seemed to only be there to make sure you miss that medkit throwing jew at the end when he's gone

>Codww2 no forced diversity
>BF1 every German sniper is literally a nigger
Lol no you faggot

>Ever not playing cod4, and anything other than cod4

MOH:AA with realism mod and no shotguns or rockets was fun. COD was always shit.

Sup Forums is a video game, bitch.

FUCK.

>not exclusively playing 1990s cRPGs
oh wait, they're not even safe

it kinda annoyed me that the kike on your team had to bring it up in a damn church instead of making an actual statement about war and christianity, but it went by quick.

the end part though was cringe tier. its on multiple levels of implying that happened.

MISS YOUR JEW, GOY. MISS HIM!
ONLY THE JEW CAN HEAL.

I thought it was an asbestos removal discussion board?

>I got a PS4 for Christmas and I'm tempted to get WW2 but I'm honestly triggered by the fact there are blacks.

There are niggers EVERYWHERE, and women, at the base and on the battlefield. It is COMPLETELY unrealistic and is filled with fake history bullshit like the stuff the BBC is putting out, making the past BLACKED and inserting niggers into places they were far too cowardly to ever go in reality.

Stay the fuck away from this Jew propaganda piece of shit video game.

this is such a pleb tier post.
also, there are niggers in the game.
one of them is the main characters' superior.

No you retard, it's an asbestos installation discussion board.

>playing other games than jew simulators
stoopid goyim everywhere

hnnng emma roberts
I'd do anything for her

you got COD and battlefield 1 mixed up. the niggers are where they are supposed to be and there are non combat NPCs in a stealth mission.

*female non combat npcs.

it's a mandarin basket weaving image forum you kumquat

>Missed the nigger superior character
>Didn't notice any niggers in the campaign, certainly no nigger Nazi females
>Try to save an anonymous some money by suggesting an alternative
>Pleb tier post
Eat my asshole m8.

>Activision CEO is a jew
Well what did you expect

>pleb

its actually an indonesian cobratit petting sharehold

It's a mandalorian fiber armor weaving image discussion board, you calrissian.

>tfw haven't enjoyed COD since MW2
>tfw even MW3 was disappointing after they changed the way people connect to online or whatever it was

Honestly don't think I've played a multiplayer since, though I hardly do any gaming at all now desu.

It's a trans feminist social meetup group you Nazi.

Not an argument.

Never played it. Was hoping the epilogue would be operation high jump fighting Nazis in Antarctica.

>the niggers are where they are supposed to be

The nigger:human ratio is something like 2:1 in this game. It's so wrong it would be hilarious if it wasn't obviously part of a propagandistic plot to destroy the white race.

It's literally rescuing you jewish life partner, who you love more than your wife and unborn child, from an evil Nazi death camp, then you and everyone in your squad goes home happy and healthy.

Jesus Christ, if niggers are that invisible to me, then they have already won.
Are you sure you're not talking about BF1?

name?

openTTD
pure autism, don't play it

> OpenTTD is a business simulation game in which players try to earn money via transporting passengers and freight by road, rail, water and air. It is an open-source remake and expansion of the 1995 Chris Sawyer video game Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
Fuck you, downloading now.

just make sure to set up NARS and FIRS correctly

>Game with a literal girdle of sex change as a cursed item
>We have to make it about transgender politics.

Open TTD

I got this game for Christmas and i just couldnt be less interested. Black woman everywhere aside cod is the worst multiplayer fps out there, and i havnt even taken it out of the package and probably wont

Its genuinely been tearing me up inside that my not so well off parents spent 80 dude weed dollars on a shitty paper weight but i dont have the heart to tell my dad he should return the gift he bought me. This sucks man

>not playing WaW
Kommunisten!!!

Black ops is the only good title from the fanchise
>cold war political climate
>cia black ops
>battle of stalingrad
>fight against vietcong in 'nam

solid story

It's a Mexican ice fishing forum you vondruke

BO story kino 10/10 based Mexican intellectuals.

It's not bad. The campaign is all white, for what it's worth. Feels like Finest Hour or Big Red One desu. The only multiculti shit happens in multiplayer which I don't give a shit about

What did you expect? Call of Duty hates Slavs, Catholics, and political dissenters.

Uruguay huh. I guess your great grandpa served in the Wehrmacht.

>Battlefield 1 filled with blacks
>90% of playerbase redpilled and hates niggers

last 2 missions were literally

>EBIL NAZIS ONLY EXIST TO CATCH LITTLE DEFENDLESS JEWS AND PUT THEM IN CAMPS
>Nazis use their nazi jew senses to see jews thought walls and that's how they managed to caputure Zussman

next mission you keep crying like a bitch that they still haven't saved him from EBIL NAZIS, it's like only jews matter and camp where they are located not to win actual FUCKING WAR?

Then you drive and prepare for ambush and fast forward you are inside camp and that's it you rescue (((most important person on planet earth))) and game rolls the credits.

>>There are LGBT, Trans rights, and two other fucking faggot flags you can use

I am more triggered by the fact there are Americans in WW2.

I wish China started making FPS games about WW2 and fighting Japs

>LGBT & trans rights flags
>mfw
Jesus Christ, what fucking a piece of shit game.

Sack up faggot. Tell the old man you don’t like historical revisionism and you’d rather have beers with him after you get something nice for mum.

Fuckin man baby’s I swear

Why do the NAZI's look like gorillas?

Tired of American propagada, so would like other one for a change.

kotaku.com/chinas-first-person-military-shooter-has-a-terrible-me-1026025398

>>people still spend money on COD
COD is just a meme now

I was thinking about torrenting it but these games are like being in some retarded John Woo or Michael Bay movie.

Certainly not paying for it after they blacked WW1.

>spend money

Literally this, COD died after the MWF series, Nigger Ops I was still OK, but anything after those is absolute excrement

I honestly liked the campaign, even the subtle Jew shit was tolerable. Then suddenly this final mission out of left field. Like just in case we missed it, jooz iz good, noozies iz baqaad! thanks

Why is this thread everywhere?

Not even what he said. Dumb faggot fucker

Sorry Sven, it's kind of hard to make a ww2 game where only half the characters get guns, and everyone dies of starvation.

Story was good, but it took a step back in terms of graphics and multiplayer. The only map everyone wanted to play was fucking nuketown, no idea why either. It was bland as fuck and boring.

Highly reccomend "Transport Fever" if you want the same game but with better graphics.

I was sincerely hoping that Zussman and Daniels would have both been captured and taken to a labor camp. I was sincerely hoping that Daniels would be treated leniently while Zussman was actively abused, not because he was Aryan in appearance and the other was a Jew, but because Zussman wouldn't shut up and kept instigating fights while Daniels kept quiet out of fear. I was hoping that at the end Daniels and Zussman would fight because their brotherhood was broken because they could no longer see eye-to-eye due to perceived wrongs by the other person in the labor camps and on death marches.

I'm sad about that.

CoD died halfway through MWII projected time. Everyone moved to Halo Reach, even after black ops was released, the majority of people I knew decided to play Halo instead.

>playing fps on console

Is that overwatch? If so, ew, why equate anything to that shitty game?

I just hoped at the very least everyone would have died in the end, would have at least added a little depth to the story.

>One 11 sec clip of a bad player with low sensitivity
>Spammed forever into eternity
>Somewhere a sweaty, greasy PC gamer hunched over his keyboard snorts in satisfaction

Everyone dying happened in Infinite Warfare. Having Daniels accidentally kill Zussman as their fight escalated would've had a stronger hit, in my opinion. They could have worked suicide, combat fatigue, and capitalized on duty vs. brotherhood with a moment like that, instead of generic "Nazis are wolves" garbage.

Anything really. It's not even that the Nazis are bad guys message is stale and boring, it's just the ending lacked any emotional substance, even compared to other cod games.
I could've even tolerated the concentration camp zussman ending, if it wasn't just, high fives all around, everyone goes home to their wives.
War stories just shouldn't end that way, especially not ones about slaughtering your European brothers.

What you want isn't allowed to exist. You're not allowed to see Der Volkssturm, in ratty clothes, with WWI antique weapons, suffering from frostbite and starvation. You're not allowed to see the Russians raping, pillaging, and looting Berlin. You're not allowed to see Germany completely leveled by Allied bombing, with wide eyes asking the question of what will happen now that everything is in flames.

WWII is all about the suffering of the Jews, how America won the war for everyone, and the bond that this nation has with the Jewish people, until the end of time.

FPBP. OP is a total cuckaduck

Yeah, we already get all that though.
Even all that social engineering doesn't excuse the total cop out Disney ending.
It's the simple fact that through the entire campaign one guy in your squad dies, ONE.
Even through the grand finale, your squad suffers a total of ZERO losses.
Compare that to infinite warfare campaign where your watch everyone you care about die in front of you under your orders.
I guess the suprise twist is that everyone lives happily ever after, I mean at the very least it DID surprise me.
It just comes off as incredibly lame as a war story, especially paired with the muh 6 gorillion message.
We don't even need to humanize Nazis to tell a compelling ww2 story, there was literally no excuse for this shit.

>Not playing through AAA titles for free out of utter spite for the industry
Cuck.

>playing Call of Normie
Play a proper WWII game, like Red Orchestra II or Day of Infamy

I sent the game back when that female soldier showed up as part of British special forces. Not tolerating that.

no nobody wants to play a rape vicitim simulator

>Day of Infamy
>Reskinned insurgency to look like day of defeat
meh

>install cod united offensive
>join a server
this will heal you, user