The JQ is not the problem at all...

The JQ is not the problem at all. You're a fucking retard if you think the Jews are a bigger problem than Blacks and Muslims. My god, all these stupid concerns over a monopoly in the media when these niggers are actively ruining the West by every single metric and definition.

Shill thread
>sage
>nice try shlomo
>let it die guys

You couldn't be more wrong. Yeah, let's fight against the Jews--a race that captured the essence of Capitalism and used it to their benefit. You want to punish success and reward degeneracy. Get raped.

Apparently only a strange fetish for a race that has little to do with the actual problems in the West.

>You're a fucking retard if you think the Jews are a bigger problem than Blacks and Muslims

Sure thing, smelly jewish parasite.

When you find a rabid dog, the first thing you do is put the dog down--then you go after the owner.

The white man has been kicking around blacks and arabs for hundreds of years. They are only prominent now, because weak whites allow it.

Congratulations, you won the birth lottery. What an accomplishment.

>56% white
>56% proud

Exactly my point. We have allowed them to become a problem. And now it's time to deal with it. Honest to god, the Alt-Right would have a better PR presence if they could focus on a less abstract conspiracy and actually work towards who is commiting the crimes. You fags want to post images like "who let the muslims in; and who let femminism happen" Who gives a fuck. Everyone has agency and free will. We need to go after the ACTUAL perpertrators of crimes.

It's definitely the international left-wing Jews, as to Israel...I don't necessarily know in that aspect since the International Jews have mainly been against Israel. But most of these people who finance these pro-black and pro-islamic movements, are of Jewish origin.

He is right though, you faggots larp and act like you are woke because you blame 'da joos'
Most (((people))) deserve the rope but (((us))) religious jews are usually pro-west, muslims literally want to convert all of us and make pedophilia legal and establish sharia.

Who gives a fuck. The niggers have agency and choice. They choose to commit crimes. Again, THEY CHOOSE to commit crimes.

Exactly. It's the most obvious example of wasted opportunity and disorganized priorities.

A proud heritage of accomplishment and success. What's your lottery? Did you sell your nigger brothers into slavery? Or were you one of the fags who didn't get picked for the suicide run on 9/11?

The jews lobby to accept refugees. The jews orchestrate events to destabilize muslim countries. Without their influence they'd just be busy killing each other the way allah intended. They also are responsible for social marxism, the prison industry, the war on drugs, entitlement programs, and the move to concentrate blacks in urban areas to destroy our major cities. Yes on average they may be dumb, violent, and chaotic but the jews are the ones that weaponized them against the american people. and don't get me started on rap music.

>be a rabbi
>too risky to spraypaint swastikas on my own synagogue these days, also lazy
>i know, i'll get Sup Forums to do it!
12 months later...

Blacks and Muslims would be busy killing each other in their own countries if it wasn't for the eternal merchant.

>Destabilization of Western countries
No. There's a lot of blame to go around for that.

>Derrida, Foucault, and Gramsci, a French, a French, and a Cuban, all commie, are responsible for PM and Cultural Marxism. Not the Jews.
>Prison Industry
No, the Blacks put themselves there by their choices. THEIR choices.
>War on drugs
Nixon started the war on drugs and he was a Quaker.

Your points are weak, and at the very least, place blame on the immediate perpetrator of the incident. Why are you moving backwards to place blame on some abstraction. Blame the person who commits the deed. In what reality does this process, of placing blame on the person who commits the deed, not apply, except for in this case? You sound like femminists blaming some conspiracy of patriacrchy or white privilege.

Great. Lets just give up. Or we can self-correct, like a noble civilization.

so much shilling lately for the Jews

fuck off

Dipshit the Jews lead the blacks and the Muslims, the blacks and Muslims are large threats but it's the Jewish influence that makes them as big of a problem that they currently are, without the Jews they wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Jesus, you're dumb. You can't see what's in front of your face.

fuck off juden

You’re very good at what you do you know that? Then again being good nowadays isn’t anything to brag about, after what your tribe did, tearing out the roots, eroding the foundations and chipping away at the pillar all that was left was opening up the floods to let the brown hordes in. You don’t believe in honor or courage, you think these virtues are a waste of time and you are right. In this world, the world your tribe has given us such virtues are unimportant, that is why we must stoop to your level. I look forward to the future you like, and I promise you with every fiber of my being that justice will be served, have a good night.

You think Soros is having a god damn sit down with each of these niggers and telling them to shoot up the streets? What is your chain of command here? You don't have one. Why aren't you placing blame where blame is meant to be placed?

Yes, niggers are stupid. But they're not so stupid that they can't take responsibility for their actions, and that is precisely Sup Forums's error.

hide your foreskins hide your child

Niggers are dumb, jews are supposed to be smart enough to learn that wrecking white nations won't end well for them. What's your excuse, kike parasite?

These aren't crimes, retard. LIke I've said again and again-- the people that are commiting crimes ought to be punished. If you want to run for office, then do so. Stop blaming those with ambition for their ambition, you weak faggot. You and I both have a problem with the status quo but you want to be lazy and complain about some abstraction when in REALITY, there are actual crimes and problems to be delt with.

My excuse is simple. If you remove the criminal agents, those at the top tier of power have no power. Your strategy is beyond retarded. IF you eliminate the criminal, you eliminate the criminal employer. BECAUSE, in this instance, the criminal employer actually OBEYS the law.

Good goy.

The kikes are sliding because they are shitting their pants about the 9/11 indictments (as well as who was on that plane) being revealed tomorrow.

THis is all fine and dandy, except that the Blacks are actually killing people. I'm not referring to some myth or fairy tale. What I'm talking about is actual violence and dstruction. Not by Jewish hands, though perhaps by influence, but by Nigger hands. THe Jews aren't commiting crimes. The blacks are. How can you not see this?

Tomorrow?

Actually a Brainlet, why am I not surprised?
Tens of thousands of Jews fought for Hitler.
History isn't black and white, nuance is a real thing.
I believe in honor, I believe in courage and I believe in victory.
Maybe think before you speak, you know very little about Juden, us religious kikes usually hate the non-religious leeches that do deserve the rope.
Zeig Heil.

Predjudice without merit is bad. But we have merit. We have the figures. We exist in this reality where the Blacks are OUTRAGEOUSLY commiting violent crimes.

>fuckin Jew OP shilling so hard

>monopoly in the media
Jews openly lobby our government for the immigration of said muslims and niggers. If
you don't cut the head off the snake, the problem
will always continue. You lack insight into this
problem. Look further past your (((nose))).

Soros fist