Martin Shkreli

Remind me again why you think he's so based?

he did nothing wrong and doesn't afraid of anything

definition of based

We don't.

/thread

if he didnt do anything wrong then why did (((they))) put him in jail?

statist laws on the books

fag

He's proof Albanians can successfully out-Jew the Jews.

zog media scapegoats him for the actions of zog do we like him

you think he is the prison boss by now?

Made mad money off of GRID instead of letting sodomites off easily.

A world-class troll now in prison for things that jews get away with everyday, nothing to see here

He out jewed the jew.

He still hasn't quite got the "muh victim status" down yet or he wouldn't be in jail.

>based

looks like a weasel and a poster boy for all nerds, losers and the down and outs

shill poster will shill non stop

Also why are all of the haters britfags?

because the banker Jews are originally from Britain, so it's in their blood

Because, thanks to our healthcare system, we care about people over profit in medicine.

He's an ancap chad

Except he offered the drug to the poor for free

It's the Jews who care about profit over people. Don't forget Hitler was a caring individual, from animal rights to wanting the best for the German people.

cuz he fought the law and the law won!

hahahhaahahahah loser

Still tried to scam the money of hardworking taxpayers at that price point on Medicaid/Medicare/etc.

>uses black lingo
>does not see irony of being a nazi and using urban lingo

>actually does not see the forest for the trees
>just a 1 dimensional tool

Its a damn shame you're like this. If I were using Arabic slang you would be welcoming me into your country and letting me fuck your wife.

becuase i love jews and isreal

I think he is an asshole. The only thing he accomplished was to shine light on the obscene cost of medication in America. I hope he enjoys prison.

>He knows Arabic slang
gtfo dune coon

He's not. He's a degenerate who used memes to try to defend his public image before he went down for corruption charges.

He did nothing wrong and made kikes butthurt

S A V A G E

>Remind me again why you think he's so based?
He blocked me on jewtube. I hope he gets anally and orally raped by miles and miles of stinky nigger dick.

I don't. I think he's a dick. I like that he likes Sup Forums though, it means we have a white night investor in case chink-a-moot fucks it all up...

Das right

>muh taxes
die boomercuck

>Because, thanks to our healthcare system, we care about people over profit in medicine.
If snaggletooth brits are an example of a good healthcare system, count me out

because hes being raped deep in his anus every day by BBC. Hes probably sucking dick right now as we type about him.

Dentalcare=/=Healthcare

Like in America, if you want medically unnecessary cosmetic improvements, you pay for it yourself.

Then how about waiting 6months to a year for routine procedures you can get in the US in hours/days? gtfo