So if Jews suddenly dissapeared and we could finally run our own governmenf, what would happen to the niggers? Genocide?

So if Jews suddenly dissapeared and we could finally run our own governmenf, what would happen to the niggers? Genocide?

Fucking dirty nigger .. and a fucking dirty slut.

I'd hang that cunt and have her naked in a basement pumping out little Aryans until dead, dirty evil cunt.

>genocide
If they're lucky

Remove gibs

most die of starvation because they're totally unemployable
some hike back to africa and live like an animal
handful get jobs and become normal people

It’s Taylor Swift btw

The one in the picture looks like he has a job, you’re ok with him?

or you could kill them via queuing. This is also a great defensive measure.

We wouldn’t genocide blacks. That’s what savages do. We would set up a mandate that all niggers have to leave the country within 8 years. We would set up tax incentives to the ones who leave early, and also we would work with foreign African countries so we could deport them

G A S

bump

waffle so

Better catch yourself a strong one!

DELET THIS

We would relocate them to Canada, where they would enjoy plenty of gibs and white women to please the men whenever they wanted. We must pay for slavery. Fuck it, lets do it now. Any Jews wanna indoctrinate me to the inner circle so i can further serve humanity.

slavery was a Jewish thing, they decided it would be the easiest way to trick whites into planting the seeds of globalism early by getting them to willfully coexist with the most universally despised and lamented race on Earth. The freeing of the slaves and then giving them the right to vote was always part of the plan.

How can they sustain themselves without the welfare state?

Stealing?

Without zogs running the show, men will ensure this will not continue.

Niggers' only advantage in firearm-based combat is that it's hard to see them in the dark without assistance.

this.

plus if you killed all the niggers in the usa would still not be genocide because there's about a billion more on the Niggeria Continent

Send em back

Deported to Columbia just as God intended.

Send them back to my country,where the monkeys belong.
Like god would want them to be i guess...Or send to Africa

>Trying this hard.