ITS FUCKiNG HAPPENING: CERNOVICH CALLs OUt OBAMA CLONES with 2013 Christmas photo

The Tory smith sub on plebbit is going wild.

reddit.com/r/Torysmith/comments/7mkxoy/obamas_clone_handler_dun_goofs_posts_picture_of/

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/
newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950
vgl.ict.usc.edu/Research/PresidentialPortrait/
np.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7liww8/im_mike_cernovich_journalist_author_and_filmmaker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cernovitch is a kike

Any theories on why he used a 3 year old photo? He's been such an attention whore lately I'd expect him to do a brand new shoot for the media drool over

his kids contracts ran out , they are actors. they are far from ever getting together again

hes probably gotta pay out of pocket now, so why get new pics taken. i dont see why anyone would give a shit about this unless they have a really good conspiracy theory

Q told me obongo is locked up :o)

Fuck that kike faggot he's one of them.

There's thus hilarious blue pill video somewhere of him, chimp attitude.

He brought up the pulse nightclub was a false flag with molymeme for like 30 secs then blew it off. What an idiot. The crisis actors gave it away so easily, not just the impossibility of the attack.

Looks like just a different filter between the pics.
If Trump did this, it would be front page news and CNN would call for his impeachment and plagiarizing

Fuckkkkkkkk the CIA is heeeere already

Fucking bump and buckle up lads

There is no logical explanation for obummer doing this

Fuckkkkkkkkkkk get the fuck in here eeeeee

CIA

That's what I'm saying. Has the media made any mention of this because if not that's odd. Was the family not together for Christmas?

Frank?

They're all kikes. 90% of Sup Forums are probably kikes.

eat a dick boomer

I think he'd happily pay out of pocket for it when he's been trying this fucking hard to remain in the spotlight

>MOOOOOM GET MY BLUE PILLS. THE GOYIM KNOW I NEED TO SHUT IT DOWN WITH MY BABOON BRAINWAVES

CIA is heeeere ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hellooo :)

Is boomer the newest version of Russian bot? Too hard to fast and now you're much easier to spot. Guess you better head back to the finger-painting board to draft up a new strategy

it's probably because his "family" is off doing other things and none of them got together for a holiday none of them actually celebrate.

They wont because its King Obama. Trump literally could cure cancer and all known and future diseases for free, no strings attached and the left would still bitch and complain "too little too late"

This...there is no reason for photo ops anymore. He just won't step away like Bush did after his 8 years. He still got to stur the fucking pot

/thread

No ones ever accused him of being hard working and diligent.

boomer isnt the newest anything. you are.

This is a boomer

Didn't he do this on another holiday this year, too? Are they not a family any more?

Were they ever a family or just hired? You think he wouldve loved to post a family picture to counter trumps card this year, but he sent one from 2 years ago?

My guess is he’s such an assblasted faggot he didn’t want to post him living a humble life and opted for WE WUZ KANGS

Cernovich is a kike

Born in 93 but ok Mr. Willith if you thay tho

>give a reasonable answer that boils down to 'follow the money'
>gets called a shill

oh, pol. never change.

The picture I meant

>why hello fellow millenials
Gas the boomers, age war now!

Oh hi mental Mental Ward patient #1599917.
How did you get access to the Internet ?

Why are you so protective over Obama?

Sorry but you’re fuckin retarded. He is not too broke to shell out a c note for a pro photog

CIA is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere ahhhhhhhhhhhh

>implying boomers didn't vote for king nigger to prove to nigs they're not racist, as if white-hating nigs really care if you're not racist you stupid boomer

Are you trying to meme? Is that what that was?

The family was just a prop.
Wife hates him, kids are druggy whores. No excuse to stay together now.

its expected. what sucks about now is that in a 300 post 250 of them will be some faggot screaming shill at everyone.

whats the spoiler?

His surly teens probably won’t sit for a photo any more.

Whenever thier in the same room they yell ‘I HATE YOU!’ At poor Obama

>Tory smith
that guy said trump raped and killed 2 children and jeff sessions raped and killed dozens

Missed your hourly Xanax hit, huh ?

>(((Cernovich)))
Remember to sage obvious slide threads

Someone post the webm of Obama girls sharing a big white ice cream

>Mfw liberal and thought this was the case from the beginning

The real redpill is none of these families are real. The only major difference between the Obama's and everyone else is they were much more obvious about it.

No you uncultured slag watch some anime they’re called boomers

Yeah it's in the sub r/Torysmith

I think they threatened to kill Barron tho.

What would you do if they threatened to rape and kill your kid in front of you?

Kill a Mexican child have them kill your own. Your choice.

The right choice is to let them kill both and not have the blood on your own hands. And still go to heaven

but bro we are so easy to spot!

does anyone even know if king nigger was in the country in december?

if they had done that, they'd be in the deep state's pocket like everybody else

also, he said putin raped him a lot
like he just kept traveling hundreds of miles to the indiana (or wherever he lived) milab over and over for that sweet boipussy

What a dogshit thread. It seems like half the people in here are the same guy talking to himself to fake a conversation.

>a christmas card
THIS IS FUCKING IT A STURM IS COMING!!!!!!!

especially that one daughter doing all those drugs

that old picture probably reminds him of the good old days before his daughter started fucking around

Mike Cernovich goes to the same gym as me in soCal....I've seen him there three times, and each time he has been sitting at bicep machine for 15+ minutes while on his phone. He broke a couple good stories last year, but is a fucking insufferable human being.

Mike Cernovich goes to the same gym as me in soCal....I've seen him there three times, and each time he has been sitting at the bicep machine for 15+ minutes while browsing his phone. He broke a couple good stories last year, but is a fucking insufferable human being.

And I’m going to take everything you and your pedo friends at shareblue own. Don’t believe me? Can you say BTFO?
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

Just tell him to stop jewing the curler and make a couple of ape sounds

CIA copy pastaaaaaaaaa is heeeeeereeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by all means destroy shareblue. but don't fall for kikes like cernovitch either

>t.shill

Bump. This behavior is odd for obama and is telling to whats going on behind the scenes

Forgot to change my name

Obama is a muslim.

He doesn't give a fuck about Christmas.

no it's old cunts dumbass.

I had a typo ya dumb cunt.

I meant in spirit, shit for brains. The new buzzword shills are using and failing at horribly once again. If you weren't a newfag and a shill you'd remember when they'd throw it around like they're doing with boomer.

Malia must have learned these skills from her internship with Harvey Weinstein.

newsweek.com/malia-obama-harvey-weinstein-accusations-680950

Obama doesn't post on his own Twitter account. Much like the Hillary Clinton account, the focus-group-approved posts are handled by public relations drones.

Probably Obama has little incentive to put much effort into the facade of his "family". The girls are off using drugs in college and Michael Obama finally got the full sex-reassignment surgery, at which point Barak lost all interest in the creature.

I'm thinking his "wife" went off her tranny meds, and is back to a dude. This photo was from Feb 2017. Jewtube had a vid and it looked like beard stubble

Give me the truth about Mike Cernovich.
Can he be trusted? He's Jewish and I've heard him say Pro-Israel comments.
Why would he be fighting against the leftists?

He's a Polish Catholic who wants to exploit the populist uprising he saw coming. He's managed to get actual sources and therefore legit reporting ability. He's gaming the system but he's trying to stay on the winning side.

If he ever gets real power I wouldn't trust him at all. But for now he'll try to stay on the right side

>Polish Catholic
I'm pretty sure he's revealed he's Jewish.

Check’d

hes been dead or gone
vgl.ict.usc.edu/Research/PresidentialPortrait/

When was the last time he was in the states?

Just a reminder boomer, you children don't love you. The faster you kill yourself the happier your children and the rest of the world will be.

You faggots are really forcing boomer way too hard. Shits lame

Bump to counter shills.

He's Muslim.. He doesn't celebrate Christmas and doesn't have to pretend to anymore. Case closed.

Did I hit a nerve? Try not to shit yourself gramps

This ain't the first time they've done this. I think they did it on Easter too

even his family shits on his legacy. he's avoiding them user.

I'm going to laugh when all your careless shilling redpills the leftists here.

The BIG GAY is strong with this one.

what the fuck does that have to do with a clone, its just the same shitty picture

Test

Bump

its obvious obongo is a clone

Checks foreskin. "I'm not!"

np.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/7liww8/im_mike_cernovich_journalist_author_and_filmmaker/

Read Cernovich's AMA if you guys want a laugh, they went in hard.

Jesus, who gives a fuck?

It's hilarious that he also used merry xmas in 2015 so it wasn't just in response to Drumpf.

Cernokike makes us look bad.

redpill them how? Answer me this, did the holocaust happen?

'Boomer' at this level is certainly new to me. CBTS threads is what brought it out, people linking to old people on youtube. Then the hatred for some social patterns of that generation and its debt spending was thrown on top. Its either a natural meme taken to a divide shill level like le 56% amerimutts, or intentionally forced one. Half the people calling out 'boomers' constantly clearly don't know this place well, others do. Par for the course on Sup Forums really.

god thats so hot

You can say whatever you want about him. But he is still an useful ally.

we just want them to leave, theyre worse than trolls