I live in the south in area thats mostly spics...

I live in the south in area thats mostly spics. I left my wife and babys newborn clothes in the dryer for just a bit before going to get it. I went with two massive bags of laundry and came back from my apartment laundry room with half a bag. I am seriously livid. My 3 month olds coat is gone among most other things.
I will have to watch my laundry with a book in the cold from now on.

Perhaps this is what some of you richfags/yanks do not understand. Imagine living in a city thats 25 percent white. These people are not just dumb or basic but evil and pernicious. Its in their nature to gain trust only to scam. They do not to love, they hate their children and themseves and thats why they are nothing.

I really believe there is no sacrifice to large to make this country white again. So what I must ask is.
How do we get them out of our society? and prevent them from coming back.
I want real constructive step by step type discussion, not larpy faggotry. May kek empower you and have plenty of white kids while ur at it brothers.

tldr; Shitskins are trash, how do we remove them?

bump

wow the kikes took pol...

What state are you in?

It's late, where did this happen user?

Does anyone seen the similarities, image wise?

I know exactly how, step by step.
it starts with 10 men, like you and I.
>2,000 dollars each
>rent 4 bedroom house
>military style living. Disciplined habits. Intellectual time, physical workout time, planning time, brainstorming time, eating time, every minute of the day has a requirement of everyone.
>I have a business model that will work in any populated area where a team of 2 will make minimum 6,000/mo
>30,000 per month to split all living costs
>at minimum 15k into investments
>each member is contributing, so there could be other income generating methods as well, but I will just focus on the one.
>effort is a collective with each member being a 1/10 owner of the collection. Anyone choosing to leave gets 30% of their invested capital as a parting gift. Once your out, your out, though.

It starts here. It's starts as a collective. Like I said, i can grow this model in any populated area.

Grow to 1,000 members = 3,000,000 per month collectively. That's a lot of buying power!

Grow to 10,000 members = 30 million per month.

Start our own media, education, everything.

Stealing clothes from the laundry? Is that a thing? So glad I don't have to interact with such filth.

Anyways the answer to the spic/nigger/mongrel problem is to move away from them. It's really the only option. The USA will break up within a couple decades so just bide time until then.

1.Hyper meritocratic social pressure as the norm. No more of this weak egalitarian propaganda.

2.Welfare that is bare minimum and to get it you have to pay into it of course it would be optional to pay into it, you can have your child in the street for all I care.

3.States Rights treat the states like countries allow people in each area vote for what's best for them. You fuck California up you ain't coming here.

4. Removal of the Jew from the entertainment, media, and academia.

Yeah. Some fucking beaner came to cut my trees one time. He came back the next day and stole my basketball backboard. I sat in the kitchen and watched him do it. Walked onto my property like he owned the place and started unscrewing my basketball backboard. And my dad has had multiple weed wackers and lawn mowers stolen. And my grandpa had his old toyota pickup truck stolen when he went golfing. I fucking hate mexicans. Theyre worse than niggers to be honest but thats only because i live to far away from niggers to be victimized.

Guns and busses.
We use the guns to load up the busses with shit skins.

Oh no. This picture. No.

Continued degradation of national institutions + small-scale victories for red-pilled individuals in local elections + impending global economic collapse + collapse of EU + awakening of white youth around the world = fascist revolution. Look forward to it, it's basically set in stone at this point

Sat there and watched some spic steal from him...even at 12 I would have that fucks knees.

lol maybe stop being poor and own your own laundry machine you fucking gook

thi—ICK

Everything you've said is good, but you haven't offered a way of actually doing it.
this is how it starts a small group with in-group preferences, seeding into local level government and growing.
It's going to take sacrifice, time and patience.

The Jew isn't off the charts genius, they've just put in the time and effort and had an agenda. Short-sided identifying of problems is the first step, we've done that. The next step is far-sighted action.

Hey listen up everyone, I'm going to need everyone to detail all of their plans to attack and remove brown Americans. I'm doing a special project for us alt-righters to organize our plans for the day we attack! I just need to know who you all are, where you live, what you plan to do, when you plan to do it, and if you could be as specific as possible about the threats you intent to pose that would be very helpful. Thanks for helping us keep this organized, it'll be great when we all get our country back!!!

midwest or northeast? South and West are lost.

Arizona is not lost. Lots of patriots/veterans. Lots everywhere.
There's nothing illegal about what I'm proposing. You don't have to stay hidden in the shadows. In fact, it might be better to get some bad press as it will draw attention to the cause.

ok

Yeah. Sure you would. I was only like 14 or 15 at the time and home alone. Im not gonna confront a grown ass man with a fucking screwdriver. Especially not over some basketball hoop i never used. Im a hermet. Ive got social anxiety from dealing with these fucking psychopaths growing up. I remember in jr high some spic said he was gonna skin me alive. And they always say “if we were in my country youd be dead right now.” Whenever they lose an arguement. These people are fucking enemies of america.

This won't work; it's not how you build a community. People aren't drones. They need incentives beyond just making money without any direction.

the fuck you talking about. The money is poverty level bullshit. The living is meager. It's the collective sum of effort that is the strength as well as the reward. It's sacrifice for a cause.

Have you never done anything hard in your entire life?

Monetary compensation is the lowest form of incentive humanity has to offer, appealing to niggers and low IQ drones.

What I've proposed is the exact model followed by every single faction that has ever risen to power.

Chicago user here

I feel your pain.

just try to move to another place, these feral animals will take from you more than that

>just try to move to another place,
How's that plan working out for Mexico?

I'm talking about moving to another neighborhood not another country

I do

Listen kid i dropped out of high school when here in mexico when i was 15 years old here in mexico you dont have to go to school even though the educational system here is faster and better but whatever. Anyway my dad owns a good buissness here and made lots of money so i decided "fuck school" and i droped out. I got my education through Sup Forums and online pdf books about European history and of course Algebra math. I can tell you who ever is the "beaner" that stoled your basketball probably deserves it more than you do. So quit being a little nigger and start working

Oh and one more thing zelda shirts and pepe shirts sell here pretty good ;)