Alright, lads. How do we fix this?

Alright, lads. How do we fix this?

>crayon shinchan
wow, he's still exist?

Three more years until anime is killed for good. Thank you Abe.

I kind of get why Goku, Naruto, and Luffy are there, with their drive to be the best, and constantly training and whatnot, but not so much the rest there.

Why is that yokai bullshit there? How is that iconic at all?

Replace Precure with Seiya as a shoutout to us loyal spic fans.

Fix what?

Why would Olympic sponsorship have anything to do with training? It's marketing.

I thought they were the mascots for the 2020 games, so it would make sense for them to thematically match up with the spirit of the proceedings.

Oh, just like Coca-cola and McDonalds?

Wow, Bleach BTFO.

More like big 2.

Remove nurutu

I'm not talking about sponsors. These are the mascots they chose for the 2020 Olympics. The host country usually cooks up a mascot character for that year's games, and this is what Japan decided to go with to represent their country.

Replace Shin-Chan with Doraemon

As I recall the mascots are usually vaguely cute blobby things. And I think these are "ambassadors" rather than mascots.

Regardless, the point is that they were chosen for being iconic and marketable, not for representing anything about the games. I'm not sure why you'd expect anything else from the Olympics.

Pokemon instead of Youkai Watch
Love Live instead of PreCure

Where is our guy Kirito?

Add the RX-78-2 Gundam, a character from JoJo and Megumin.

/thread

although I wouldn't mind fitting a Gundam and a Ghibli character in somewhere...

Add Gundamu. Remove Naruto.

The file name says it all. Remove everyone else but keep Goku. Goku's a saint to /fit/izens. He's the embodiment of the ungifted and untalented achieving greatness through hardwork.

Not to mention he'll be the first one that normies will recognize, and he'll be the only one to be recognized/liked by countries in which anime's not as popular as it is in the Americas, Asia and certain parts of Europe. To them, it'll be "Goku and Friends" or "Goku and some other guys."

Other than that, remove Shin Chan, Precure (WHY?,) and Yokai Watch. The other series are actually recognized. Add Ippo, Sakuragi from Slam Dunk, and Ryoma from Prince of Tennis.

>Shin Chan
>not recognized

>sports event
>feature no sports series

why

>Goku
>ungifted and untalented

Replace Maho by a good Precure

Bad taste

No one outside of Japan (except for weebs) is going to recognize PreCure.

Bitch, the PreCures are the most recognizable ones except maybe for Goku.

>Precure is more recognizable than Sailor Moon

>Tfw they're already in the process of trying to make the Gundam move
>Still nothing for Pokemon

Pokefags btfo kek

I don't see Maruko-chan

its perfect the way it is

Doraemon is already an ambassador mongoloid.

I'm not complaining.

>Love Live instead of PreCure
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Maybe add Shinji or Asuka. Pokemon and JoJo wouldn't hurt too.

>Togashi gets cucked by his more successful wife yet again

kek

You think he beats her in private?

h-hot

He probably just lazily shakes her a little bit, coughs then tells her to finish the beating herself.

Replace Naruto with Gundam

Replace literally who at the end with Doraemon

Replace cat with pikachu

Stick Oreimo somehow, it would be the only anime that actually fits with the olympics theme.

I'll beat you later, but first i need to beat dragon quest

She would be drawing HxH if he did

Post your face when Digimon gets it instead of Pokemon

Is Youkai Watch really more popular than Pokemon? Or the Olympic committee just failed to make the deal with GF?

I think Pokemon is already included, no idea why this pic does not show it through.

>None of the other cures are good enough to go to the olympics
Maho da bes.

>Is Youkai Watch really more popular than Pokemon?
In Japan yes, for a long time already.

The only issues I see are:

>Naruto
We already have Goku to represent the Anime everybody saw in their childhood, Naruto is more of an after 1996 Kids that really don't give a flying fuck about the Olympics, and One Piece, of course, will represent Japan current taste in shounen.

>Yokai instead of Pokemon
This one is the one I find extremely confusing, at one point Pokemon was on that spot too I believe.

All Pokemon games amount to more than 300mil sells worldwide while Yokai Watch does not even surpass 20mil yet if I have to guess, Nintendo got into a disagreement(what a surprise) with the Olympics organization, and got pulled out forcefully, something I find extremely odd given Mario was shown already.

No. I'm pretty sure she beats him, regularly. And he gets off to it.

>For a long time
The first game came out in 2013 dog, how 4 years is a long time? Pokemon has been out there for 20 years already.

Also, the 3rd game did not surpass the second game sells, the series is already on the decline.

2 years is a long time for me bro.

Hm. I guess the younger generation prefers a newer series. Not too surprised though.
I thought it'd be Pikachu representing Japan in the 'mascot creature' slot since he's more recognized internationally.

>e
maybey i should finally watch precure

add Guts

>My placenta ruptured
>Copious amounts of blood - stark naked!

Has Japan not yet developed the concept of "TMI"?

Goku
Doraemon
Gundam RX 78-2
Usagi (sailor moon)
Pikachu / Ash
Luffy
Naruto
Astro Boy
Totoro

this is how it should have been done

Japan probably. Naoko might just not care.
>"i wanted to write a shojo where everybody dies!"

Is Felice lost in the limbo?

Just replace Yokai Watch with Pokemon and it's pretty good. I can see why they're hesitant to put in Gundam due to its strong political themes.

Repleace yokai watch mascot with Pikachu

Use Futari Wa Precure or at least a better precure over mahou.

>BABY PUNCH!
Sounds like the title of a real edgy 90's comic book.

>power level of 2

>Love Live instead of PreCure
LOL!

what is there to fix? It's the most iconic series in Japan, as chosen by the Japanese themselves.

The only point of debate is Youkai Watch instead of Pokemon, I find it hard to believe the former is better known than the latter even in Japan, but honestly I'd expect Doraemon in there before either.

>It's the most iconic series in Japan
at least dragonball is the one thing as popular in the rest of the world as it is in japan,

Maho perfectly fits the LGBT agenda.

Pokemon was already the mascot for the World Cup

kek

>Naruto will never ever die

Sup Forums utterly blown the fuck out.

Take out Naruto, Youkai watch and Pretty Cure.

what is wrong with pretty cure?

>youkai watch
Fucking seriously Japan?
>Mahoshit in 2020
Yeah, they were high as fuck when they came up with these choices for the Olympics.

You need pretty cure on there. You'll have nothing on there popular with modern girls otherwise (putting fujo characters like Yuri wouldnt count).

Astroboy are icons, popular with boys from a while ago (DB still is big).
Sailor Moon was popular with girls back then.
OP and Naruto are popular with boys now.
Youkai Watch should be replaced by Pikachu.

I think Naruto is expendable too. Doraemon or Sazae-san would be better.

>Naruto in the center

This is thanks to the west and that awful, awful period where Naruto and Bleach exploded

Put Shinji in there despite not fitting in at all. It'll be funny.

these

I waited for years, for YEARS to see the Brazil olympics. I tought that they would do an amazing opening and a beautiful ending but no, they called meme-celebrities and since the olympics the world see brazil as a utter shithole, more than before.

Replace all by loli

7-1

>Togashi will get to raise his kids, play DQ and live off his wife's SM money
>Oda will never see his kids go to High School
We laugh, but can we say we wouldn't do the same?

If only I could replace our dumb ape with a loli. If only man.

>>Oda will never see his kids go to High School
what?

Nobody really cares about it. Actually we can detect gringos idiotas when they make that joke.

>Nobody really cares about it.

Since 7-1, normies stopped caring about football here.

Keep Astro Boy. Recognizable to a wide audience.

Keep Sailor Moon. Recognizable to a wide audience.

Shin-chan is borderline. I'm sure some countries will be able to recognize it ("Hey, didn't that show get pulled from TV?"), but it's not really majorly popular/recognizable anywhere but Japan. A possible alternative would be Totoro.

Keep One Piece. Recognizable to a wide audience.

Keep Naruto. Recognizable to a wide audience.

Replace Yokai Watch with Pokemon/Pikachu, for obvious reasons.

Keep Goku for obvious reasons.

Replace PreCure with Saint Seiya. Saint Seiya was quite popular in Europe and Latin America as well as Japan and is widely more recognizable.

Doremon?

The reason why I don't think PC deserves a spot is because there are like 10 generations of them. By the time 2020 rolls around if even be the same girls. None of them have staying power.

Naruto I disagree with is because it fills the same spot as One Piece as a recent shonen, and I think OP does it better.

And Youkai watch doesn't hold nearly as much historical sway as the others.

I havn;'t watched super yet but from what I hear goku in it is actually dumber than his abridged series counter part.

>a spot is because there are like 10 generations of them.
This I agree with. I think PC deserves a spot but you need to use futari wa precure just to rep the whole franchise.

It's the other way around.
Why do you think Togashi has so many health issues?

Replace Astroboy with Unit-01 from Evangelion

Are their Olympics in driving? Gundam may be an icon but all the pilots do is pilot, running 100m faster than everyone else though pure physical work doesn't have the same impact if you do the robot equivalent any of the sports. Its not pilot pushing himself to his physical limits its the engineers building a better bot, which is a different competition.

Put in Shining Gundam then