When did you realize you were different from other people, more intelligent, knowledgeable, and plain superior...

When did you realize you were different from other people, more intelligent, knowledgeable, and plain superior? When you understood the average person has absolutely nothing in his brain outside of beer, sports, and sex? When all these thoughts about politics and philosophy you had, about how to make the world a better place, they simply don't give a shit about?

Honestly, if you're smart enough, you begin to understand why equality and democracy are nonsense. The average person doesn't deserve this kind of privilege. They can barely be considered human, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=9KPHvrJ_92M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree but I don’t particularly look down on people though.

>Be me
>Has a better understanding than 99% of population of the world actually works and the real history behind major world events, and is aware of the large-scale brainwashing and indoctrination through pop-culture
>Spergy mess who can barely function in society

The ride never ends

Private school kinda sets this one up early.

When I truly realised that people weren't willing to fight for their race and nation. My misanthropy has been steadily increasing lately aswell. My hatred for normalfags is getting more and more passionate.

When I realized people weren’t as smart as I thought it was quite startling.

there's a reason why the average person is blue-pilled. you don't need the truth in order to operate in everyday life, and in fact it can be disadvantageous to your survival. people typically only take the redpill once their life is already fucked up and they have nothing to lose.

yeah.. ha- haha..
it gets worse when you realize how fucking stupid you are compared to others who are way privileged and/or smarter than you

I got redpilled too early. I already knew about the Rothschilds and the MiC by my early teens. It was all downhill from there.

I know that feel all too well. I'm in that zone where it's hard to communicate with people who are bluepilled and only talk about pop-culture and what they're doing this weekend, but sound like an idiot to those who are actually intelligent as fuck.

yeah man rick and morty is my favourite show as well

I went through my school life believing typical leftist propaganda that all people are equal and can reach the same heights given education and resources. Therefore I assumed that everyone was just capable as me, and held them to the same standard. Surely they think about the same things I do, and simply don't talk about it much. Once I actually sat down and talked to many normal people, however, I realized the mistake. I actually had my worldview shattered, and it was very disorienting. Most of all it made me angry, since I actually fell for the lies I was fed during my childhood. It made me understand that people were not equal to one another, and that egalitarianism was a mistake.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sup Forums. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical nerology most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also polacks nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from mein kampf literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about RACE. As a consequence people who dislike Sup Forums truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in polacks existential catchphrase “you have to go back,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as hiromoot's genius wit unfolds itself on their led screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a natsoc tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate tits. Nothin personnel kid

I'm like that, but because I'm Jewish I can function in society. This is why the Jews win.

When I started watching Rick and Morty

Underrated post

>Implying autistic white even comes close to the eternal Jew

I found out this holiday season I have a sliver of Jewish ancestry.

Same. My socially retarded parents set me up for failure by 15 years old. I went full gymbro at one point and somehow managed to have a chadphase that I am now back out of and back into a misanthropic all normies need to be cut down outlook. Cant even handle my old buddies anymore, bunch of emasculated faggy bugmen.

Im so glad I sniped by good job before going balls out with the JQ. i'd probably have given up and went full neet.

One day I'm going to fuck the world over. I want to change things. I want more people like the ones on Sup Forums. Nobody to talk to. Nobody understands the delicate manipulation at hand like depressed racists on the internet. I am the Jew, but I can't escape the big system. We are trapped on this rock to eat, sleep, and die.

About the time Rick and Morty came out.

hmm

When i entered adulthood.

> As a child i believed the meme that everyone grows up and becomes a stable responsible adult.
> Entering adulthood myseld, noticed most people are high schoolers, mentally speaking.
> It's not about being smarter, it's about the willingness to google info and get data when something is unclear, in our age being a fucking idiot is a choice.
> which makes tolerating normies even harder.
> It's much easier, however, to be an asshole and work towards your goals when you understand you're surrounded by morons-by-choice.

>i discovered very early in my youth that i have a talent for spotting the "jew" in everything.

The moment I realised that everyone has an agenda. Few are original. Most are Jewish.

When I turned 16 two years ago, I just realized I was...different. My peers all regurgitated the same tired "peace, love, and tolerance" things they heard from class. I saw through the bullshit. I knew I was enlightened because all of the other kids looked like drones with dead eyes. I realized my failing grades weren't because I was stupid, but because I was depressed from day in and day out going to the same indoctrination center.

All of us here have something in common. They tried to feed us a narrative, and we were too intelligent to become just another zombie. We...see things as they are. We see the truth. The painful truth that is sometimes hard to accept. And we confront it like the cowardly leftists won't.

That's what makes us strong. That's what makes us smart. That's what makes us better. I may not have a flashy car or kids yet, but at least I know I left the (((high school))) indoctrination center in the dust for better things. I'm not going to poison my mind with college. I'm going to further the white race right alongside Sup Forums.

Deus Vult, brothers. We'll win the long war.

Underrated

>kicked out of more than 100 countries throughout history...gas yourself kike.

Similar story here, except the decent job part. I've been making a sincere effort to get back into fitness using the "train, don't strain" motto that I ignored several times trying to get back into it. The good thing is that if you were ever in good shape, you'll gain your endurance and strength back after a few months, assuming it hasn't been more than a couple years. I'm hoping a gymcel phase will help me sort my life out a bit.

Wrong. No such thing as superiority. If you have some power use it to lift others up, not lord over them like a tool.

Tfw you die by your own hand.

I'm not a "cowardly leftist", but I believe most leftists are. I think they are steeple. Sup Forums hates me because I'm Jewish and a liberal, but they are the only ones capable of seeing the big picture.

This. Ever since I started watching Rick and Morty and posting on the /ptg/ generals I've gained a whole new insight on everything and can't even hold normal conversations anymore since I'm on a whole new level above these normies.

If you see the big picture and are still a liberal, you're our true enemy dude.

When I learned how to take all of you shareblue faggots money and property:
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

Since fucking kindergarten. Me and this other kid were talking about Magic Tree House like it was some intellectual mountain we'd just toppled while the other low-IQ kids were still reading picture books

I know my enemies. Fear me, for I am the final form of the Jewry of this nation.

always helps as it clears the mind of all physical guilt, you feel healthier and your brain can just focus on mental things without feeling like you're a lazy couch boi.

I realized I was different unironically when I smoked pot for the first time at 14 and all of a sudden I had this clairvoyant trip where I saw all of the thoughts and ulterior motives of my friends, their insecurities, flaws, etc. Felt like I was reading their minds. Fell in and out of darkness through the teen years but from that point I realized I could obtain any answer I want if I believe I can and ask for it in my mind, trusting my judgment over what I am told

Age 17.

it lives

Wow, jews are supposedly hated here, yet anytime someone posts as one they get a bunch of replies..

That's lucky. You escaped by chance, unlike so many.

"I've read all your protocols!! Will you sign my mortgage?!?!"

Cool, I finally get to post this gif! But to genuinely address your post, you only see what people say in public/social situations. It's no surprise that most of them talk about common denominator topics. You don't know what they daydream about or what are their opinions

I guess that one flew right over my head.

People understand something here, something scary, and it is real. I see brainwashing in the schools and the world I live in. The media is infected. I understand. I think you do too, but I am smarter. This Jew knows how to manipulate. I know that people truly don't care. "Meaning matches the mind" soldier, stay strong, nobody listens when you scream.

I was euphoric

Nice gif.

Every political affiliation here basks in the smells of their own farts.

You aint shit, nigga, now bow down to lord Montizon
youtube.com/watch?v=9KPHvrJ_92M

Who cares about all this shit??? We clearly recognize the situation we're in, why isn't this thread about addressing that more effectively?? Unless of course this is some kind of circle-jerking data collection thread that has no genuinity.
So you're smart enough to break the conditioning, that's awesome, maybe even feels good - but what are you going to do with that?? wallow in self-pity? or work towards finding ways of breaking the liberal conditioning. It appears many of you remember what it's like to be among these people, or even to be one of them.
What experiences do you have with breaking people out of the mindset??? Regardless of whether you think normies deserve the privilege, you have to live on the same earth as them, and recognize that even when it is not in use, they have the same mental facilities that you do. What's the best way to teach them to use it? to make them want to use it?

Hard mode: no mind control undoing drugs; a method applicable to the normiest of normies is best
It helped me escape the normie mindset, or was at least what made the ability to escape it a realizable option.
I never understood why pol hates weed so much, almost makes them seem like the same kind of controlled opposition sjw's are; why hate a substance that normies will love and also has a strong propensity to undo certain forms of mind control???

Also, are we sure we are smarter? or smart enough to truly realize our situation?? are we even smart enough for someone smarter to be able to elevate our minds to something comparable to their level?
is our existence all just an exploration experiment?? is consciousness relegated to primarily the third dimension? Do people who think like we do consider how absolutely bizarre the experience we are having is outside the scope of the human lifestyle??? how do you reconcile this with your life choices?

>But to genuinely address your post, you only see what people say in public/social situations.
No, I actually tried probing during opportune times and confirmed they really have nothing going on in their brain. I've had them literally say they don't know nothing about politics/economics/philosophy and don't ever think about it. Assuming that the average person gives a shit about things people on this board do is a fallacy, and is plain false.

All these guys who say everyone is smart deep down are either low-IQ teens or virtue signalling humble-fags.

The day I realised that ones goals in life should stem from ones fear of death not love of the government or corporation left me with two days of bliss, and peace. Too bad nobody cares.

I've always known I was special.

I had to block out other ppl's perceptions to not sully my own learning but eventually let them in around 3 years ago and all in all, most people are very animalistic. some people are out of that to various degrees, but not usually as much as they think.

You're a sociopath special snowflake. Go read Harry Potter.

>get into politics
>try to stop school brainwashing
>enact laws against shameless media brainwashing
>red pill
>become hero
>get girl
>no social skills lost because you can't talk to anyone about how horrible the world is
>live happily ever after

Actually, the whole being "different" aspect. This goes back to the second grade. I was a pretty quiet kid, had plenty of friends and did the usual. But one day my teacher overheard me explaining to another few kids how school is more like a prison and how things arent supposed to be this way. The dumb broad called my mom and told her she didnt know what had gotten into me and causing me to act like that. Acting out...just calling a spade a spade, back in grade fucking 2 lol. Women should not be teaching, they dont even realize the role they are playing as indoctrination pushing whores.

Slowly the goyim are waking up

2nd or 3rd grade, I started noticing most of my classmates were dumb.

Shortly after, I was moved to "Gifted and Talented" classes.

A couple years later I realized that most of them were dumb too, but in a different way.

Went to a top 20 college and realized that, though my SATs placed me about in the middle of the range of students, that I wasn't as smart as I thought and neither were they.

As an adult I realized it really doesn't matter and that I've learned a lot from "dumb" people while being floored at the stupidity of elites. Intelligence is important -- vital -- but what people do with the skills they posses is much more important.

When I took it upon myself to leave Reddit forever and make my new home here. How much are you getting paid to post?

Nobody is waking up. We're all doomed to the same system.

As a kid I often wondered why I was an outcast, I wondered if I might be retarded or unknowingly had been abused/traumatised as an infant. All my classmates lacked ambition and were heavilly influenced by media/lifestyle programming. They did everything possible to just... go with the flow. They bullied me relentlessly as a way to rise in their own hirachy. It all made me loathe what I consider the "normie life"
So, I got into the entertainment industry, traveled the world as an expat, enjoyed drugs, fine dining and degeneracy. Chasing perfection and fame in my field. I was happy... I have a cool little apartment in the capital, qt ex model gf, own company shares....

But, then when I stalk their lives. They all just stayed in their normie jobs, took a normie loans, bought a normie house, in the same normie shithole they came from.... And I envy that. Most already have a kid or two, they have real life friends.. instead of fans and fame. They have big bbqs, own big cars and big family gatherings. They are so blissfully bluepilled, like lucky idiots they simply slipped through ...

Gee. This makes me feel like the grinch.. anyhow. The point is... While it's nice to feel special, like OP, I think it might feel even better being normal.

>Intelligence is important -- vital -- but what people do with the skills they posses is much more important.
Congratulations. From this statement I can already tell you are smart, since if you were another self-fellating idiot, you would push the "intelligence/IQ doesn't matter!" meme.

The only people who think IQ doesn't matter are either failures at life or have low IQ themselves.

>The average person doesn't deserve this kind of privilege. They can barely be considered human, really.

Wow. You have zero right to make that sweeping generalization. I'm thinking that is the thought of some corrupt asshole to justify genocide or ethnic clean sing. Truly fucked up shit. It's also proof you aren't as smart as you think you are.

I always knew this, I hung out with people who were dumber than me because I didn't have any other options and I figured fuck it, I'm bored, why not hang out with these dumb motherfuckers I might gain something from it. But you can only hang out with brain dead low IQ morons for so long. A while ago I just lost it. Cursed out and blocked the last of my so-called "friends" and I haven't been more chill since.

>they don't know nothing
hmmm...

Are you implying that smart people are nice or humble? What exactly are you basing this belief on? your ass? That statement shows you yourself are probably not very smart.

Life sucks no matter which pill you take. Just be happy you know where you stand.

I'll bet youre either a female or a soyboy.

trying to shame someone on pol... dunning krueger loser

>But you can only hang out with brain dead low IQ morons for so long

TRUTH

JEWS DID THIS

Damn dude, you sound just like me, especially this part
"As a kid I often wondered why I was an outcast, I wondered if I might be retarded or unknowingly had been abused/traumatised as an infant. All my classmates lacked ambition and were heavilly influenced by media/lifestyle programming. They did everything possible to just... go with the flow. They bullied me relentlessly as a way to rise in their own hirachy. It all made me loathe what I consider the "normie life""
You shouldn't be envious of bluepilled normies. You should be happy. They're like brain dead drones.

i dont know why but everyone in my school were like tards to me and i just couldnt handle it.

or maybe that's my inferiority complex and i'm just average or below...

There is more to life than fleeting moments of happiness. Seeking out truth - cliched as it may be, will leave you with heavy burdens. The trick is so keep what you learn to yourself unless someone earnestly tries to draw knowledge out of you. Dont ever spoon feed a mouthbreather, they will hate you and ruin your name. We are basically pariahs. Take what you've learnt and use it as a tool for advancing in life and avoiding the pitfalls that a bluepilled rube will fall into and later call it bad luck in retrospect. There is no bad luck, just blue pilled idiocy.

Rick and Morty memes did this!

When I was like 11 years old and watching dumb comedy movies that only low or average IQ people could find funny and watching all my friends laugh their asses off and I am just sitting there like, this is retarded.

give it time

I think every organism is merely trying to achieve their biological imperative, which is reproduction. That why the lgbtqp group are so fucking cringy, they are wrong, their entire existence is defined by vulgarity. So things that provide the successful ability for reproduction are all that really matter. I'm sure I can find instances in nature where some organisms LITERALLY die to reproduce.

I can't watch most movies/tv shows anymore. I feel assaulted by the subliminal brainwashing. It's sad.

Yeah it is because 'weed culture' was subverted from day one by ((())) to associate its usage with degeneracy and idiocy - normals go into it expecting that vibe and get exactly what they asked for, nothing more, nothing less.

I am against the lethargy caused by extreme chronic use - but those completely opposed to its use aren't real redpills and likely believe a lot of the other things (((they))) say, like MGTOW, or something along those lines that they likely buy into.

I've read that marijuana exacerbates lateral thinking, meaning your brain makes connections that seem exceedingly far fetched between topics and keywords that the sober mind wouldn't make other wise, thats why you get those hunches and 'paranormal feelings' when you're high sometimes where you feel something is connected or you take a leap of faith connecting dots and they later turn out to be related.

If you don't have a brain filled with useful information and inspirational/ potentially helpful interesting ideas prior to smoking pot, these great lateral connections aren't going occur - your head will just shuffle through your regular thoughts and you'll be stoney and uncollected

Can't polish a turd I guess. I got early admission to my electrical eng university program because of independent research I did on an idea that popped into my mind when i was absolutely blazed; there's definitely something to it, if just to break conditioning

When I was in 4th grade my teachers took me out of class one day and made me take some advanced reading test and I did really well on it. I started skipping certain classes every day to go take special ones in a building outside the school with advanced material.

I’m now working as a pizza guy and a guy in my class named Kareem who is admittedly very smart (perfect acts) is a super huge liberal that’s got pictures with Obama and him on his Facebook and he’s going into Political science. Happy he’s born in Bulgaria so now he can’t be with president

Lol that's great, and agree. Many similar experiences being called out as a trouble maker or a potential waster because you don't follow the paradigm and try to micro-red-pill other children lmao

You idiot. Don't hate people that can't reproduce, encourage them. The more of them that don't give birth the less you have to worry. The problem sorts itself out.

i thought kingsman golden circle was pretty kino and it has no sjw/lib propaganda in it

I'm implying a smart person would recognize the economic value of a stupid easily controlled person. I have a sneaking suspicion they created an entire federal department to dumb people down called "Education" and another one to destroy people who are resistant to the programming called "Justice", lol.

Oh, I was, but I also understand the value of being well-adjusted. Not constantly neurotic, not chasing some sort of lofty dream.
But hey, maybe we get our life crisis early, while they turn 50 before realising that they missed out.

Had this dumb motherfucker at work triggered because he tried refuting my statement that lgbt is morally bankrupt because they deny biology seeing as you cant reproduce through another mans asshole. (word for word, I love watching betas wince at blunt honesty.) The soyboy goes "reproduction isnt the point of life" and I asked him if he knew what a biological imperative is and what it implies? He of course, says no. Fucking dummies thinking life is for vidya and mindless fucking. God...can we get some fire and brimstone up in here already?

Ok, you're right buddy. You've got everyone figured out.

>dunning krueger
Oh shit here come the buzzwords. I'm impressed with the depth of your intelligence. Did you go to Google U?

I feel that. I wish I could just be average with a wife and enjoy the moment of living. Sometimes I think this pain is just a test and I must go through it for a purpose I haven’t comprehended yet or that this is all a cheap joke like purgatory for all my past actions. Is it worth changing the world if you end up alone and miserable?

yeah im quite an average and time to time have moment of inspiration and see the worl trughtt the eyes of smart ones and its really insipid to live after thatis,and by the years past i have less and less of this moments,its like your brain is decoding all of your surrounding and making deduction that you would never thought you were capable , i miss this moment so much

totally thought about this today as well. When you look at all innovation in electromagnetism and science/technology of the past 400 years, especially prior to 1900, it was almost exclusively by royalists and freemasons - people of immense wealth and leisure time philosophize. The blue collars of the world don't have time to deliberate; and making your life a mixture of manual and mental work doesn't function so well - you get distracted or too exhausted to do one of the two.

Pretty much a necessity until total robot-society is instilled for there to be a 'slave' under class if we are to advance ourselves technologically. Surprisingly this is a concept that gives me faith in the world seeing how well they treat us in the slave class compared to the past. World's improving objectively.

You're right, being well-adjusted and "fitting in" has its benefits. You're comfy and have peace of mind for awhile, then it hits you and you realize how much of your life is wasted, how much of a sheep you are, how much debt you're in and the things you could have done better. But this is provided that you're smart enough to take a step back and reevaluate yourself. But some normies are too dumb to even do just that. Literal drones they are, like I said. I say we have it better even if the going seems to get tough at first.

Like they say: It's cold on the top...
Gotta hope the memories of splendor glow brightly at old age.

Weed is a doubled edged sword if their ever was one. Does it encourage non-linear thinking, open mindedness and a distain for established authority? Absolutely. Does it turn most regular users into subdued peasants much in the same way normie alcohol consumption does? Absolutely. However unlike alcohol, weed also pacifies more than amplifies so its regular use most often creates a blunted individual who can better function and cope with his fucked up surroundings without pustching.

Hard to know if it is worth it or not. Considering how Canadians have a very high usage of cannibas and have allowed our nation to face economic exploitation and taxpayer funded cultural genocide without so much as a peep of resistance, this would indicate cannibas usage is probably more favourable than unfavourable from a population control standpoint.

Marry me

Masturbatory, OP. The whole point of humility is not that one is *not* better than others, but that one will always be shamed by one's limitations. This is taught to us in Greek and Biblical scriptures that I'm assuming the modern kikes who created your pseudo-religion have neglected to pass on to you, because it would interrupt the Kurzweilian myth of a techno-commercialist utopia. It's also delightfully funny to hear you talk about how well you understand everything while waving a meme flag that lets me know I know twice as much as you (though only half as much as a normal person who doesn't shield their ego by wasting their time arguing with morons on Sup Forums).

>you don't need the truth in order to operate in everyday life

Not at all. The bastard secularism brought about by the foundations of your ideology have created nothing but listless drones who wander from place to place, thinking they may there find salvation from a marketplace of money changers and snake oil salesmen.

Watching two documentaries about how Hitler was the good guy does not constitute an understanding of the world. The vast majority of people on Sup Forums are economically and politically illiterate, they're just here because kikes won't stop trying to displace them and understandably they're quite angry about that.

>and we were too intelligent to become just another zombie

And yet in spite of your intelligence you've written this as though we would all become a singular zombie had we all, collectively, lacked the intelligence.

Jews live on the blue pill. Readpill is what the Jews despise. I hate what Jews have become (I am Jewish). How do we redpill the Jews?