My mom entered the us illegally in the 70's. she became a nurse in the 80's, and a doc in the 90's. however...

my mom entered the us illegally in the 70's. she became a nurse in the 80's, and a doc in the 90's. however, she was only allowed to be an American through Ronald Reagan's program where they just had to pay a fee to become a US citizen.

I am 26 years old , a nurse applying to med school. how does Sup Forums see me and people like me?

only need American answers, any other country does not matter.

Sorry your mom didn't love you enough to secure your future but it's like not my circus not my monkeys, ya know? Be mad at her

>allowed to be an american
should have asked the neighbours not gone over everyone's head like a smiley jew. fuck wetbacks to death with an icepick.

Wonderful human resources for Mexico

This. Go be a doctor in Mexico, beaner.

go be a nurse in Mexico wetback, they need you there

4th pbp

Wait become a nurse first and then apply to med school? Waste of time. I call bullshit

Where is your mother from? I don't like it, but she got naturalized. Bitch. But it's not like it's your fault she pulled that.

i dont wana get shot tho.

forgot to mention i was in the army for 6 years, left promotable as an e-4.

i think my point of this is what do white people who are racist on the internet think about people who came to america and contribute more to society?

no one cares about you or your fake blog post. id put you all in slave camps.

Study your mcat and stop shitposting till you get the highest grade you can. The move to Baltimore with the rest of us and get crabpilled

my parents also said my path was stupid, but i chose it.

Puebla.

What the fuck? Did you keep shitting on Tops desk in the orderly room every morning?

6 years and you didn't make E6?!?!? What was your fucking MOS? 88M or some bullshit?

pay your fucking taxes

try not to have 4 names hyphenated to your last name

dont raise your kids to hate their country

and your ok in my book

what's your contribution? Accepting anti-white government aid in the biased admission process?

Wait what the fuck? Turn up the gas

>male nurse

Your parents said your path was stupid? But your mother was also a nurse who became a doc.

I guess we are stuck with you, for now, and that's all I'll say about that.

>think about people who came to america and contribute more to society?
You and your mom cut in line of millions of people. Those millions would have contributed just as much if not more. Furthermore with you and your mom there were also millions of shitty dumb beaners who wrecked many parts of our country both economically and criminally.
Get in line or fuck off.

same here but my mommy was from east germany :3

I agree about her mom, but you can't hold her responsible for the actions of her mother. In my opinion it would be the same as leftists trying to hold whites responsible for slavery.

i went into the military at 17 years old, which they hated until the time i got out. i got my LPN through the army, and got RN in civy world.

68w. reserves, but was ad mostly throughout.

i know. lots of sexy women in this field.

Hmm. Shame your mother didn't stay in Puebla - could have been of great benefit to her home country had she stayed where she was planted. Instead, she chose to take what wasn't hers. You realize that millions of people doing this over time is a big part of the reason Mexico is such a shithole, right?

Both of you need to get the fuck out. I want a white ethnostate, and spics need not apply. You might be an upstanding person, I don't know, and I don't care.

You contribute nothing worthwhile besides artificial numbers on a budget spreadsheet. Your presence is a threat to my people's existence.
Why should I sell them out just for a few more shiny trinkets?

ive connected with some good people in my community. i've saved lives. and i will keep doing that :)

i ran out of beer, so im peacing out. was cool to see the different opinions though.

This thread

Mexicans moving to the US lowers the average IQ of both countries.

The Jews did this

You're going to get gassed faggot, gg no re

Alright, that makes much more sense..

Ain't it a bitch how your ratings from the Army ain't worth piss out here in the fucking civvie world? Been there, done that.

Fuck it, you swore to defend the Constitution. If you are still holding yourself to that Oath you're good to go if you want to move in the neighborhood.

This ethnostate shit is getting dumb. Fuck, folks segregate on their own. That's why we have Chinatown, Little Italy, Brighton Beach and all that shit.

Buy my tortillas and menudo in little Mexico, buy my sushi from a Jap owned sushi joint, get my herring under a fur coat in a Russian part of town.. Well, you get the idea.

If you're down with the Constitution, I got your back.

All your descendants will all be part Muslims.

Fuck Reagan. Amnesty killed california dead

it means jack shit out here, thinking of re enlisting for ocs.

this was mostly a troll thread but i did wana know what the people on this board thought, i doubt alot of them would be saying this shit if they saw me in person. oh well, good to know some people out there would have my back. thanks brother.

(good?) hombre if you're still there would you mind fielding a question about ocs? How desperate are they for people right now? Would they take a 24 year old neet with a BS and limited work experience?

as far as i know theyre always willing to accept people, depends on your degree though. my buddy had a business degree and went through ocs, ended up becoming an mp officer.

worth it to talk to a recruiter, dont let them bullshit you though

Alrighty, thanks for the reply, gl

you too buddy

Depends on your BS. Business Admin but especially accounting, yeah, you're hot shit..

Problem is the Army is really downsizing it's commissioned officer ranks.. I live near Ft. Hood, have daily contact with an O-4 (Major) and a O-5 (Lt. Colonel), along with a bunch of enlisted from E-5 to 1SG...

Things ain't pretty. They are rapidly getting worse. I still do some contract work related to my old job in AVN. So I see what's up. At least in Army Aviation.

Our nation is in serious trouble. I think a collapse is close.

i think your mother and you are still scum

>other country does not matter
i like your pepe

Fugg that's not great, I'm mechanical engineering btw. Fingers crossed for no collapse, muh kids will need a functional society

Honestly, I'd stay out of Active Duty for now..
If you got options outside of the Army, exhaust those before you sign yourself over...

Have you burned through your G.I. bill? How much more education can you take without going into crazy debt? How much dry powder have you got there?

I think you'll do a good job making mexico great again

In mexico though, not here

Very few white people are actually racist (lol, Mexican =/= race)
Anyway, the fact that whites aren't racist is the very thing that is played against them by the Jew.
White people of all shades appreciate Christian values and hard work.
Even the most "racist" hillbillies in the south would be quick to offer a nigger or a spic a beer after a long hard days work together. They don't actually hold hate in their heart for the race, it's the action of the race that are despised.

Food for thought: If your mother and the rest of the contributing upstanding immigrants to the US were to have stayed in their countries, I wonder how much different those countries would be?

Air Force or Navy would be a better deal for you.

Seriously. Air Force over Navy.

Or give serious thought about starting your own business around your skills.. Are you any good with gas/fluid Dynamics and high pressure high temperature stuff?

As someone who works at a hospital, it's all but openly admitted that the whole "saving lives" schitck is for television and movies only.

t. someone who reads charts of patients as part of his job.

Work, do your shit, respect the culture where you live. You good.

I'm inexperienced but I took the classes; what sort of business are you referring to, oil/industrial plants/other?
What sort of work would I be looking to get into in the AF or Navy (AFSC or navy equivalent)?

you and your mom need to gtfo of here. go work in a hospital in Mexico and stop taking the jobs from real Americans

a society that isn't yours

that and California's corrupt government not listening to the people's overwhelming vote on prop 187

>only need American answers, any other country does not matter.

congratulations you are now an American citizen.

>e4
>I contribute to society

go dig the latrine grunt.

>If you're down with the Constitution, I got your back.
Until they outbreed you and change the Constitution you worship so dearly. Then you'll be left confused as your nation is torn from your hands.
Race traitors will die first.

I see you as a danger to my sick and dying elders.

I'm not that familiar with what Navy or Air Force will want to do with you. But a Mechanical Engineer BS is nothing to sneeze at, they'll fit you somewhere.

But before you sign your life away, ESPECIALLY since you have a family, you need to exhaust all other options. Yes, the energy sector is definitely an option. Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, and the many smaller guys are always looking for talent and degrees. The pay ain't small.

If you don't feel that, maybe think about opening your own design and machine shop.. Get creative with your markets. Hot rod stuff for racers. Depending in what state you live in, get the licenses you need to make firearms suppressors. If the Hearing Protection Act goes through, you won't be able to keep up with demand with customers throwing gobs of money at you..

Look into the maker movement.. You nay very well find your idea in that.

Should be gassed desu, UNLESS you and your entire family all vote Republican

Entitled beaner filth who come hete and vote for gibs and open borders will NEVER be American

You sound like a motivated individual. Your people need you.

Thanks for the input, guess I should talk to more engineering recruiters. I'd love to go the machine shop route, but it's not feasible I think with the delivery bills of the very near future (eventual hobby though).

Is your mum one of those dumpy mexican abuellas or is she hot?

You have to go back.

>6 years
>e4
So you're a fuckup? People can literally be e4s as soon as they finish basic

>never became a legal citizen
>became a doctor
How? Wouldn't she need a PHD? To get a PHD wouldn't she need a bank account? To get a bank account wouldn't she need a birth certificate? Legal paperwork identifying herself?

hehe

Maybe it was in a cuck state at a cuck Uni that overlooked that.

>6 years
>e4
I made that rank in three years, offered e5 if I reinlisted. Something seems fake and gay about your story.