Why is Sup Forums and SJW's so butthurt about this whole Jerusalem thing

Why is Sup Forums and SJW's so butthurt about this whole Jerusalem thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y44lS_sOtaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some on Sup Forums and the SJW's don't want to kick back and relax while the Kikes and Mudshits kill each other. It's a damn shame, really.

Because they are both violently opposed to objective reality.

Hi JIDF. The only people who are happy about the Jerusalem thing are shitskin maga plebittors. This was an objectively clumsy move by Trump. The Israelis don't benefit from it, and the US certainly doesn't benefit from it.

What he managed to do is unnecessarily piss the world off just so he could reap the benefits of a campaign promise nobody aside from a few Zionist kikes in the US and a whole bunch of inbred fat Evangelicals cared about in the first place.

We'll see more terrorist attacks in Israel and in Europe, but that's just what winning feels like I suppose.
>objective reality
>politics
Pick one, you fucking cretin.

Jerusalem is Roman land. Not some uppity tribe or a bunch of desert people.

I am not. Israel can kick all the Muslim ass they want.

As long as he keeps working on kicking the spics out he could give the whole middle east to the kikes for all I care.

Because I am one step closer to taking all of your shareblue cuckshop money:
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-congress-united-states-6/

Israel took Jerusalem by force. Might = right is something you faggots like to wave your dick about here. Palestinians are basically ungovernable. Israel conducts all of its state business in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is Israel's capital in all real, functioning senses.

Moving the embassy there as a nod to that fact is an acknowledgement of the reality of the situation.

That's what Israel wanted, I don't see the big deal? They have to deal with the violence and a percentage of the population that's pissed off about it. The best part is everyone pissed off in the U.N. which is just fucking amazing.

>Moving the embassy there as a nod to that fact is an acknowledgement of the reality of the situation.
The kikes in Israel are perfectly aware that Jerusalem is their capital. They didn't need the confrontation they'll be getting in the next coming months. All we can expect from this is more bloodletting in the ME.
>might=right
Ah I see, you don't understand what this conversation is about at all.

Muslims will commit terror attacks regardless of the stupid embassy.

These people are mindless savages who don't need a reason to attack infidels.

>bomb nations
>displace peoples
>start wars
>shit all over the region for no goddamn reason for fucking decades
>"hurr we dindu nuffin, those savages are just like that y'know. We're number one!!!11"
Americans should be gassed.

Ah, I should have known that you're a mudslime yourself.

Enjoy your death cult, goat fucker. Just stay out of the west.

Conducting state business in a capital city over an hour away from where you have your embassy is a giant pain in the ass (and security liability).

I'm saying Sup Forums like to wank off to might = right. I didn't say I agree.

Pretty sure YOU don't understand the conversation. I get it. Kill the kikes. Gas the Jews. Yay Muslims? Edgy bro. Or more likely you're a mudslime. Always enjoy the "JIDF!!!! REEEEEEEE!" projection

All jews must die.

The absolute state of Americans.

You're literally responsible for all evils in the world right now, you kike-worshiping nigger.
>this faggot is also resorting to calling me a mudslime
Are you that insecure about someone criticizing your country dude? Yes, do gas all kikes.
>create international panic, when European countries are full of mudslimes that will likely chimp out (and some have) and put white lives at risk because it's a bit of a hassle to go to the embassy due to traffic being somewhat shit

Unironically off yourself.

No. For the collective crime of attempted european and white genocide we declare all jews international outlaws, to be rounded up and or shot on sight.
a jew has no rights and we will genuinely kill them all down to the child.
They have no place in the world we are building.

Bulgaria still has a lot of T*rks left over from Ottoman days

>we will genuinely kill them all
Been waiting for years. Day of the rope 3556? Tick tock faggot.

>Are you that insecure about someone criticizing your country dude
No I just like to point out that you're an idiot. Moving the embassy is an acknowledgement of reality. Yes, muzzrats will freak the fuck out about it. Good. Maybe people need some more "object reality" to slap the fuck out of them to wake up

Look at the strides. Such long steps in such a short time.
You will next deny our influence.
On of our young soldiers just killed two of your thought leaders, one who worked on the king nigger campaign. Sadly we lost him as well, but two to one usnt so bad for a initiate and a child.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y44lS_sOtaY

Fighting in the ME makes more muslims come to Europe, it also makes the naive bleeding heart liberals go ”we gotsa help them poor muslim children ;’(”

No I don't deny at all that as populations become dumber and dumber due to leftist infiltration and magical thinking, about half of the retards swing hard right and anti-Jew. Too bad the Jews have a nation of their own and a nice hydrogen fueled beat stick to cockslap you with if you ever really do get to take that next swing.

Then let the world die. As long as the jew dies with us it would be fair.

>You're literally responsible for all evils in the world

That's cute. Islam revolves around violence, conquest and submission and you're blaming the US as the reason why these people are fucked up.

Your satanic death cult permits sodomy of young boys, and we're the bad guys.

I'm with you in this. See you on the field

You could switch out muslim for jew and it would be the same. A semite is a semite.

because 75% of Sup Forums are Muslim or Muslim lovers.

Even if jew, GL.
let KEK and darwins universe decide who comes out in top.
we are but pawns to the memes.

14/88, Russian ally

Because (((Jews))) need Jerusalem to fall.
Trump is separating Chaff.

because its hurting Christians too OP

Kekus Vult