Cow smuggling

thewire.in/207984/if-you-smuggle-and-slaughter-cows-you-will-be-killed-bjp-mla-gyan-dev-ahuja/
>“I will say it straight out, if you smuggle and slaughter cows, then you will be killed. The cow is our mother,” the BJP MLA from Alwar said.
When will Muslim stop stealing cows and when will you do your Aryan duty of protecting them?

>This isn’t the first time Ahuja has made headlines because of his controversial statements – including on violent vigilantes claiming to be protecting cows. In April 2015, when dairy farmer and cattle trader Pehlu Khan was lynched to death, Ahuja said he had no regrets. “Kanoon humko haath mein nahi lena chahiye. Lekin uski maut hui. Uske liye humko koi afsosh nahi hai. Aur afsosh karoonga bhi nahi kyunki jo gau taskar hain, gau hatyare hain, aise paapiyon ka yehi harsh hota raha hai, hota rahega (We should not take law into our hands. But we have no regret over his death because those who are cow-smugglers are cow-killers, sinners like them have met this fate earlier and will continue to do so).”

Thats one big ass dot on his head

Threadly reminder that only northern Indians are Aryan. They're the descendants of people from the area of Persia who went to India and conquered the subhuman Dravidian street shitters.

>conquered
>Persia
WE

Would /pol kill this?

Those guys are mixed raced with anglo blood

>anglo
The anglo mutts are classified as lower caste, which they aren't

You can do a reverse image search on those guys

Him too?

Only if I get to eat all of it

cover the cows in pig blood

Yeah you can, that guys from Peshawar in northwestern province of British India

So does that mean I'm a god since I've eaten tens of thousands of lbs of moo in my lifetime?

That's a really good idea but would be disrespectful to the cows and Hindus aren't keen on killing pigs too

Aryan duty, LOL.

These mudniggers dont look very aryan to me.

Did you know that Poos make soap out of cow shit?

Kek, I'm surprised you didn't make the Alexander claim

No that means you are contributing to this dying age by killing cows for consumption

>looks Aryan
I'm pretty sure I've seen cow piss soft drinks

india starves to death but at the same time sits on a food supply?
cmon india, at some point you have to look the cow in the eye, say "thank you but we are more important" and eat the damn thing

4u

Starvation in India is fake news, apart from few isolated incidents among tree niggers

source: my ass

No thats exclusively for the Kalash of Pakistan. Who also appear to be the lowest IQ people there. I like Indians, especially Tamil Indians cause they're super smart when they come to america and they're really nice and will help you with you hw and make good study partners.

As far as i know the Austrians synthesize Taurine instead of using straight up cow piss.

I'm talking about India

Kek

The only aspect of india that I really hate are bollywood faggy clothes types. Basically the more westernized and materialistic ones piss me off