I cant believe it Sup Forums i still had some faith in niggers and didnt want to believe what i saw on this board i...

i cant believe it Sup Forums i still had some faith in niggers and didnt want to believe what i saw on this board i showed proof,statistics, and facts they just called it fake at first even though it was from reliable sources most from the fbi's website then when they knew the couldnt deny it being fake they just told its cause we dont care i still cant believe it everything you fags said about niggers is true whats the solution? our people and goverment are too cucked and dont come telling me donald trump is gonna do something i bet he's a fucking jew himself but anyway whats the solution Sup Forums? or are we doomed to be like a puddle of dirty rain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8
youtu.be/GB0vJvDG-Js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like another one overdosed on redpills, doc...

leave the US

thats my plan

i cant believe were resorting to leaving our own fucking country where are you gonna go? places like germany and sweden are already in too much shit

Trump is not a kike, but he cant name it or go redpilled on niggers or he will lose everything.

People are too terrorized and intimidiated now to face the truth.

Solution to a nigger problem?
Israel at early nineties was forcefully sterilizing ethiopian niggers that were coming as refugees.

>not moving to white states and helping keep them white and defending them in the rahowa

what a fuckin pussy, better off without you

trump is not a kike gives jerusalem to the kikes get fucked

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

>Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

Who here ready to see the 2017 crime statistics? Taking bets on what race took first place.

of course one person can do that but you cant stop your children from hearing all the shit they spew at schools we get brainwashed to be cucks

its niggers niggers always take first place and they always will

Im literally leaving for Thailand on Friday.

Im a die hard Trump supporter but the Leftists, nigger, spics and women in this country have become absolutely insufferable. If you have money then theres not much reason to stick around anymore unfortunately. When people here grow a pair and are ready to actually fight back against then the Deep State, then Ill return. Until then, this place is just pure mental anguish.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8

but you'll mix and you'll be helping the white race die

youre absolutely right. its completely up to you to teach them to tell the difference between good info and bad info that pretends to be good info and teach them how to learn and improve on the mistakes of others. why would you or anyone trust someone else to tell you what is best for you?

In the process aggravating the holy war immesenly and causing liberals to suddenly begin disliking Israel because Trump helped it

And Trump can't do anything about nogs, only redpilling people can do that

yea but kids just end up hating their parents for being racist ive seen this happen so much

At some point you will have to decide to be a leader of resistance and show others the way.

>implying you tell me.

That's because schools didn't use to be racist to white kids, now that they are, kids don't feel disconnected from family and connected to culture, rather the other way around.

Don't give up look at this

And this
youtu.be/GB0vJvDG-Js

my fucking get mad at me for the way ive started thinking of course but thats only one person almost all of america is cucked

parents+

You can leave or stay and fight. Standing for what you believe in is the only way to win, if not, you can at least die with some honor.

what do you guys think of minorities having more alt right ideologys?

It's one person but they're saying their school is very right wing. Only places like California are truly cucked, do you live there?