Plexiglass is racist

Oh so you don't want to be shot by a robber? That's pretty racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep.
This kind of Nigger governance is why Africa continues to be a shithole

If you think it's racist, you assume that all robbers are niggers and shitskins, which is infinitely more racist.

>could get someone shot
That's exactly why she did it.

You assuming that he assumes he's racist, is actually in fact, racist...

Then again she might have a point. This isn't a very appealing place to visit.

then those community's should stop shooting the people who work there.

Not so fast

Happy New Year to the slave-refugees who scrub Missoula's toxic waste.

Well how else are they suppose to feed they kids and get out of the hood?

If it's a bad business idea, that will be dealt with by people not shopping there.

So if they don't like it then they don't go there and the business closes.
Otherwise it does the job and the workers are safe from the warzone like culture.

>ayo gurl
>ayo gurl
>when you get off

>Doesn't link to article

OP fucking kill yourself. Sage and report.

A haiku then
>Ayy lemme holla
>Yeah you girl wit da fat ass
>alright fuck you then

Can't argue stats Svencho.

Inb4 stats are raysis.

All they are gonna do is have those stores close cause no sane person would work in North Philadelphia without two inches of plexiglass between them and the goddamn ghouls

I hop she gets sued if some store owner or employee of the store gets killed or shot. That it comes out of her pocket and not the tax payers.

It's racist against Asians. I guarantee you it's not the black store owners who put the glass up.

nah desu, here you go:
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/outrage-as-philly-pushes-through-ban-on-bulletproof-glass-in-crime-plagued-neighborhood-shops.html

Once again the based Gook Business Owners are the voice of reason.

Philadelphia is such a shitty city. Nogs are butthurt that asians and spics own all the businesses.

First they attack the whites, then they attack the gooks.

Welcome to the party, Gooks! Hope you enjoy it over here! Have fun in your non-racist stores dealing directly with the Orcs while they buttfuck your daughter and cleanse you of your livelihood.

>getting rid of bulletproof glass in many of its small businesses as part of a larger effort to crack down on loitering, public urination and potential drug sales
???

They're too smart for maths.

Jesus fucking Christ!
How bad does it have to get before lefties will finally admit these apes just aren't taking to the experiment?

There are a ton of shitty little businesses that sell liquor by the shot and individual cigarettes. They can do this because they get classified as "technically" restaurants and because they are obvious hotbeds of crime and fighting and shit they have plexiglass.
So this is a way of trying to get rid of those businesses with the unfortunate side effect of making it dangerous for actual businesses.

You would think they would just legislate against that, then, instead of taking a deliberately roundabout way of it and causing a bunch of collateral damage in the process. I think what's actually happening is that they're embarrassed that it's gotten so bad and want to hide the outward signs since they can't actually fix the problem.

what

Because if they qualify as a restaurant you can't stop them from serving liquor. So you can't really legislate it another way.

SHUT IT DOWN THE KANGS KNOW

Niggers are fucking stupid. More at 11

lmao imagine working there

>niggers don't know that taco bell is sacred neutral ground

The few chimpouts I have witnessed in my life personally have been at Taco Bells. Normally around 2 AM because their drunk selves can't get their food fast enough.