Uh, guys. Remember the user who said Moore would lose and fraud would be uncovered?

>The release mentions three Election Integrity experts as saying that “with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty…election fraud occurred.”

whnt.com/2017/12/27/roy-moore-files-complaint-to-delay-election-certification/

I know we all just shrugged and moved on, but this is a potentially massive happening coming down the pipe. If Moore is vindicated, and the election is proven to have been tampered with... I mean, we're talking a massive happening. Does anyone have the screenshot declaring how this was all supposed to go down?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Lcb3lr6v/order/asc/
google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_files_complaint_to_d.amp
fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, let's die on this pedophile's hill

They could uncover fraud tomorrow and I wouldn't give a quarter of a fuck

Die in a fire

More info in pic related.

>Die in a fire
You're gonna have to update your vocabulary and avoid tumblrisms if you expect to shill Sup Forums

I would love for this to be true but Moore is a virtue-signaling rat who can't be trusted. Wait for this to get backed by someone else before caring

>Lebbit spacing
You niggers can't hide, you are "human" after all.

Wait he was convicted?

Megs

Very much the language of moloch and his corruption as well.
only holy promethium may be used to cleanse heretics

Thanks user. This is what I was looking for. I'm not here to stand by Moore or to continue fretting over another state's elections. I'm here to see the whole fucking thing crumble.

Thus far, it's playing out as this AL_user said it would. We'll see how much further it goes.

This is where i post an image of ron paul woth his arms extended of his head and a caption that reads, " Its happening"

>like a lightbulb!

How do you do fellow right wingers?

> CIA with your posts so bright, why wont you leave my thread tonight.

Take it easy on him. Doug Jone's probably fired a bunch of his campaign workers. Unemployed shills do it for free.

Do you have that from a non-meme source?

>baby's first raid
Come on man at least pretend you're not from reddit.

No, sorry. Didn't recognize the source.

This is very important. Keep this thread going, pol.
This 28th is off to a great start.

t. cia nigger

CAPTCHA: Select all images with mountains or hills

unless you all make noise about this off of Sup Forums and continue to bring attention to it, (((they))) will just sweep it under the rug like they always do

More Mega on Moore write ins

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/Lcb3lr6v/order/asc/

Good. I believe the false accusations were made as a smoke screen to cover for a Democrat voter fraud win. The Dems committed just enough voter fraud to beat Moore at the end of the election night. Remember the delay at the end, in reporting from the big city Democratic areas? The Dems hired Gloria Allred to shill with the WaPost and the phony women. Fortunately for the Dems, the Establishment Republicans didn’t help or defend Moore.
t. Femanon for Moore, many women believe he was framed.

Even if he fucked a 14 year old it was legal anyway. It was nothing more than a smear campaign.

google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/roy_moore_files_complaint_to_d.amp

wow it's literally nothing.

Nice plebbit spacing.

>let's die
>implying we'll lose something from this

Looks like he'll successfully postpone the induction of Doug Jones and there's a pathway to sniffing out election fraud.

Thank God you exist.

There was that one guy who admitted on youtube that they were busing people from out of state to vote.

I really hope this gets attention.

He's not a pedophile, you filthy lying kike.

>that pic
Is it just me or are neo-commies in a catch 22?
>want to implement marixism and abolish the capitalist
>build "The People's Revolutionary Armed Forces" to being a force to reckon with
>it's patriarchal, because of it's "toxic masculinity"; due to aggressive training and non-inclusive physical & marksmanship tests that is blatantly ableist and will affect queer PoC

charge your phone, faggot

I don't want to get my hopes up, but this would be glorious.

Blow it out your ass.

Wrong

>Blow it out your ass

Struck a nerve, Schlomo?

I doubt anything will come of this.

Democrats are good at hiding this type of shit, hence the immediate destruction of the original ballots.

If the republicans were serious about eliminating fraud, every republican governor would make it their top priority to get voter ID laws passed.

>alleged pedophile

>Conservashits literally think this is going to lead to anything

You're so pathetic it's cute.

what are the chances of finding evidence

Doug Jones got more black turnout than Obama. They cheated.

I cant wait for the next democrat elect. You faggots are going to get a tsunami of unnamed sources and allegedly thrown at that nigger.

>unnamed sources are allegedly saying democrat elect [insert name] raped [insert person].

Welcome to hell.

Better break out your "I'm with her" emergency pacifier, soyboy.

TRIGGERED

Doug Jones did campaign on promises of free cell phones for the hood tho

>the crying republicucks

Oh its beautiful. Draw this out as long as you need to honey

HOW ROY MOORE CAN STILL WIN

Eh hem.
Told y'all so.

It's been found, it was found directly after polls closed.

lol fuck roy moore. he'd get shit canned in 2 years if he won anyway. I just want to see democrats get caught committing voter fraud again.

I know this is going to blow your mind but we don't believe that he's a pedophile. Guess what else faggot? We think the democrats lied about it to win the election. Hard to believe huh?

Like I said before, there was a guy on youtube who admitted on the night of the election that they were busing people in from other states.

>153689488

Someone wake up Sessions.

Yeah but consider there's never ever been that much black turnout in a midterm, much less a non election year special election.

I don't have anything mean to say, I just wanted to respond to the retard

You really think you blend in, don't you?

This. I didnt even vote for moore. I just want to see the democrat party implode beyond repair.

He's doing what (((they))) instruct him to do.

>hence the immediate destruction of the original ballots
All Republicans, all day.

You lads should look into the DHS a bit more.

Just a suggestion.

Pppffuuu
I'm so drunk right now...

i know. it's total voter fraud. the election happened on a tuesday or a wednesday (i can't remember). there's no fucking way in hell a bunch of black people not only made it to the polls on time, but actually remembered to wake up before 5pm.

I want this to happen just so that the dems curl up in the fetal position and wish for death. Imagine the shock and awe of thinking they kicked your asses being taken from them with swift justice? Oh, man! They would be fucking piiiisssssed.

The GOP deep state might get rekt as hard by this as the dems

Can't wait for your body to be impaled on a spike spic boy.

show sex organ

Nothing is coming down the pipe, you baby.

This has been a back and forth enjuction battle in bama state circuit for two weeks!
I've been posting in SEVERAL threads!
Two weeks of no body listening to me!

I hope he loses for good at this point..

moore refuses to concede because he is and always has been an entitled moron with little grasp on reality. oh and a pedophile, but not like that's a problem with you incels.

Anybody receiving 100% turnout is fraud of the highest proportion. There is no way this is even possible especially with apathy how high it is today. I know you're a faggot shill and I couldn't care less about fucking Alabama but integrity needs to be restored within our system of government

>election fraud occurred.”
No shit. You don't even need to show identification to vote in some states. I bet Hillary got a ton of illegitimate votes.

its not that massive. election fraud and voter fraud happen almost every mid term for the past 40 years at least 1 time.

busing homeless to go vote. even in the state they live in thats a crime. dead people voting obviously thats bullshit so thats a crime. niggers in other states coming to your state to vote thats a cirme

just look up residency requirements for voting and youll see how voter fraud happens.

Sort of my thoughts, though I would say “decades previous alleged open romantic hebephile”

Brings me back to my suspicions in late 2016; they want so badly to foment a civil war/revolution but they over-brainwashed the nation and are having trouble making it happen.
>dem wins, rep think election fraud
>rep wins, dems think reeeeeee
I LIKE the direction our nation is heading, I DO think dems commit election fraud. That said, I feel like I am SUPPOSED to feel this way by someone’s DESIGN.
It is very disconcerting. I long ago became comfortable with the fact that I have been and am being successfully brain washed and it puts a different tint to reality.

Thinking you are redpilled is the ultimate bluepill.

What is it with you fags and the word "incel?"

It's like you're too much of a pussy to use actual insults.

So, this is the even more hilarious part if the recount goes through, the accusers have all dropped out after ((they)) thought they were no longer needed, one even sighting mistaken identity and the yearbook bitch all but admitting the forgery.
Sooo, "'lil d" Jones can't really go back to that tainted well no more lol

1980's throwback.

>fox10tv.com/story/37094145/secretary-of-state-launches-investigation-into-voter-fraud-concerns-in-senate-special-election

still entertaining

sorry my vag only accepts human and dog

Fuckin kek

I bet nothing he did was illegal or socially unacceptable in Alabama back then...

If nothing else it holds the seat vacant until the matter is fully resolved (this sometimes takes over a year), or the actual seat is up for term reelection.

God bless me, I tried, but Sup Forums gave this up way too soon.

struck a nerve did I?

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal," Emma Goldman

>quoting a Jew bitch

I don't believe if there's fraud Moore wins. There would be another election. Doesn't really matter who wins at this point. If it was proven that real fraud, real significant fraud, occurred that would be huge. Something like the machine accepts the paper ballot, ignores it, and scores on a programming.

That guys gotta be freaking out right now.

>pedophile's hill
Says the pinko shilling for a side that has spent the last five years trying to get people to be okay with pedophiles

outside of a creepy yearbook signature, there's no substance behind calling him a pedo.

Fuck the dems and fuck the GOPe, they conspired against moore, i hope this obvious fraud is exposed.

No, I just never hear normal people say "incel" when they can say "virgin" instead. You sound like a fag.

I guarantee you look like this.

They can't even bring themselves to use a fucking real Pepe.
Just as well, I guess, it's make people look us up and get pilled.

there was not 100% turnout, where on earth are you getting that from? and integrity means not electing pedophiles or putting party over country. thank god the good people of alabama agreed.