Is she the objectively worst girl this anime season?

Is she the objectively worst girl this anime season?
I mean jesus christ, Slutneki is so awful that she even nearly managed to ruin the MCs budding Relationships in the other two routes.
How is that even possible?

what
is that the legit dialogue?

what do you think..

I would imagine it isn't but I haven't seen seiren and I've seen lots of posts about tsuneki being a slut so I'm not sure

Tsuneki is a good girl.

Your feMC is ready.

More like she saved the other two routes from being a complete borefest

Slutneki is neat. I wish every route was about her.

It is. Slutneki is that much of an attention whore.

Best Seiren, why did they have to ruin her arc so much.

I want to be Slutneki's fuckbuddy

Tsunek is a pure girl. I am going to marry Tsuneki and take her virginity!

I'm going to nonchalantly take her virginity like it never even existed, and use her body to fulfill hedonistic pleasures every night without interest in romance.

Good question, since they gave proper conclusion to Tooru's arc, Tsuneki's arc final scenes seem out of place.

Stop pretending she isn't best girl

Should I watch this if I like Amagami?

Best part about seiren and tsuneki is that you can easily point out who has been bullied in high school.

No.

"I watched one anime this season."

- OP

It's legit dialogue but she's bragging about things that never happened.

It's only normalfags who don't like Tsuneki because they actually believe she is a slut. She's pure.

Tsuneki is a whore filled to the brim with Spanish semen.

Are you stupid? Normalfags love sluts, just go check out any Kuzu no Honkai thread. Just accept people don't like your shit girl faggot

There's nothing worse than Tsuneki, even Salia's more attractive (and she's less attractive than real women). The whole show down the shitter because of one character. I can't believe they fucked it up this badly.

So, is it just us white devils that were disappointed in this series, or do the moon people dislike it too? Surely, I think at least some of them would be tired of Tsuneki being shoved into the other girls arcs so much.

>Tsuneki
>not best girl
Faggot.

>these girls were backstabbing each other to get time with this furfag during summer
>now they all just tell him to fuck off

without tsuneki, seiren is nothing

>Wanting to fuck leftovers a spic left behind

Shut the fuck up faggot you don't know what you're talking about.

what's the scar from?

This what the fuck, Serien would be forgotten about instantly if Slutneki didn't happen.

Every route is about her. They put so much focus and attention around her in other girls' routes

I'd rather forget it than remember it because of one of the worst characters to ever fucking exist.

>managed to ruin the MCs budding Relationships in the other two routes
Obvious you didn't watch the show.

>goes alone to Comima
>but dressed fancy schmancy
What's Ruise's deal? Does she secretly fuck someone from Comima's staff? Is she a prostitute?

Tsuneki has got to be one of the best examples of an awful character with an awesome VA.

ITT: purityfag tears

are you a Chad?

Is Slutneki a slut because of the two bitches she hangs out with? Could she have turned out different if she picked her friends better?

Tsuneki is the reason I watched this show desu
And no, Tomoe is the biggest slut of the show.

Spaniards aren't Spics also, proof?

Literally this is only true with Tooru.

This. Whenever Slutneki isn't on screen, all other characters must be asking themselves where is Slutneki

Daily reminder that Toru is a lazy piece of shit and Kyoko is a loli, so if either of those is your waifu then you are retarded. Tsuneki is not a slut you virgins, she's just popular.

>I'm not a slut, I'm just popular
>I'm not fat, I'm just big-boned
>I'm not a bitch, I just speak my mind
We know all your female excuses.

Most people would have turned out different if they had different friends.

This isn't Simpsons.

dude she is a fuckin virgin lmao. besides shoichi is a pathetic beta male

The chick into Araki is a slut. She's the one pushing for Tsuneki and the others to go with her to mixers, parties, and meeting guys. Moe-nee literally shows off her body in lewd outfits all the time because she's proud of her figure.

And Tsuneki's friend is the one most turned on about her made up sex story. Sudoku yourself with haste now.