Japan NEEDS immigrants

Japan needs immigrants because our workforce is dwindling.

We Japanese must import people from African and Muslim countries because they are far better than white people who only come here to stick their meatpole into our women.

Even our high schools import athletes from Kenya because it is our only way to earn as many as gold medals at the 2020 Olympics.

Pic related, racist brainlets see a black men, but we see nuclear physicists, rocket scientists, engineers and Nobel Prize laureates.

Immigrants will make Nippon Dai Nippon again. We are also for giving the Imperial Family a wonderful enrichment of black semen.

Why? Japan has 100 million people. My country has 20 million...
Stop this migrant fallacy.
Migrants are usually third world human garbage which comes to deteriorate our countries.

How many years have you been posting this "japan needs third world immigration" shit on Sup Forums, daily? 3 years? It's getting sad, and at this point I legitimately hope that you're a bot. for your sake.

If that were the case their countries would be utopias and Japanese and white people would be migrating there by the millions instead of the reverse

Finally you understand

Japan was "softly" depopulated on purpose because it didn't have enough farm land to be self-sufficient with 150+ million people packed into a land mass smaller than California.

The whole plan was to get it down to around Germany's population or France's.

kek i post this same thread whenever i'm on vacation in japan

Lol a jap sjw.

If Japan took niggers in, the island would collapse into Haiti.

The only reason Japan works is because it's homogeneous. It's overpopulated.

FUCK
OFF
LARPER
IN
ALL
FIELDS

Apparently Japan needs to shut down the English education programs including JET and force the closure of American bases just so these threads would stop being made by gaijin.

I really like how shills want to ruin china and japan too. Fuck off, you pathetic excuses of human beings.

speaking from experience what i see on that ship are losers who try to wash my car windshield when i stop at a red light, also i see delinquents who demand money from me when i park my car in designated parking zones, i know this is a bait thread i just wanted to share some real world consequences i face everyday because of African immigration

let me have one of your females

or stop jacking of to hentai and bringing those birthrates up

No matter how you look at it, whites are far better than blacks - they are more intelligent, most of them are not arrogant, and some even try to learn your Japanese language.

>go on holiday in Japan
>funpost from hotel with Jap flag
>mutts cry and give (You)'s
>repeat ad nauseam

we'll pay you if you take them.

STOP MASTURBATING
MAKE BABBYS

>English teacher or proxy makes virtue signalling post
>Japan has every opportunity to grow and improve economically by investing in tech and education instead of bringing idiots in to siphon their bodies in exchange for their children's future
>English teacher upset at this
>cries like bitch
Get the fuck out of my friend's country, asshole. And don't come back to my country, my autistic cousin's country (you know, eh), my lineage's land, or anywhere else for that matter.
Just fuck off the face of the planet, you double nigger.

Daily reminder: 95% of Japan flag is not a real Japanese in Sup Forums

do not worry I will make sure to spawn based conquistador samurai with my qt 3.14 nip gf to help japan against the globalist, I am sure they will make japan empire again.

>please get us out of this bunch of nuclear physicists

White people have an instinctual need to believe that they are superior and that they are in control. If Japan started discriminating against White tourists/immigrants the salt levels from both sides of the political spectrum would be glorious, and you would keep out the West's degeneracy. It's a win-win.