LEBANON - ISRAEL - SAUDI'S AT WAR WITH HEZBOLLAH - SYRIA - IRAN

The US is now transferring advanced military technology to the Lebanese army at a rate never before seen (thenational.ae/world/mena/us-shows-armour-plated-confidence-in-lebanese-army-1.620767)

"Lebanon this week became the second country in the world to receive delivery of US-made Bradley armoured personnel carriers."

"The transfer of M2A2 Bradleys to Lebanon reflects the level of trust that the US has in the LAF [Lebanese Armed Forces] as a responsible regional partner in the broader counter-ISIL effort.”

"Saudi Arabia was the only country outside the US that had the M2A2 in its inventory." So what dies THAT mean?

>Saudi M2A2 Bradleys and their crews can be sent to Lebanon to operate in disguise.

November 21, 2017: Lebanese Armed Forces Commander Joseph Aoun orders the Lebanese army to the border to repel Israeli aggression.

Guess who asked Aoun to do that? President >Donald Trump.

US gives Lebanon $40 million to move their army to Israeli border. (dailystar.com.lb/News/Lebanon-News/2017/Nov-09/425708-us-reimburses-lebanese-army-over-40m.ashx)

>Assad, Iran, and Hezbollah are entering the Golan Heights.
>The Israelis are clearing the minefields around the Golan Heights.
>The US reimbursed the Lebanese army for moving much of its strength to the Israeli border.
>And the US is giving Lebanon weaponry that the Saudis also have in their inventory.

Remember that Lebanese prime minister Hariri fled Lebanon due to an assassination thr
>he went back, and he demanded that Hezbollah stop interfering in the affairs of neighboring countries, since Lebanon is neutral.

The ground forces will enter Lebanon through Israel. They'll also be infiltrated from the air and the sea.

If Lebanon is credited with defeating Hezbollah, who can complain? Iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-12/27/content_7886284.htm
sott.net/article/372017-Chinese-elite-special-forces-arrive-in-Syria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

Holy shit, the US is supporting both sides?

Out kiking the kikes???

(I assume we all understand the Israeli-Leb and Saudi/Iran was is going to begin soon?) I'm just surprised the US is supporting the Shia side...

Zionists doing what they do best, selling weapons to both sides even if it sacrifices their own members

how is saudi military going to end up in Lebanon they have no land border. also saudi military have their anuses blown out by malnourished sandal wearing Qat chewing houthi savages. Imagine what the Hezbollah boyz will do.

Don't forget that Lebanon just recieved their first attack helicopters by the US. Hariri only came back into power because he's going to try to start another civil war between Hezbollah and the Lebanese Army. This mother fucker needs to hang.

They would enter from the Israeli side, or even via the sea. it doesn't matter how they land, but this is a precursor to trying to get Hezbollah out of power and another civil war will erupt.

>how is saudi military going to end up in Lebanon
They aren't. They already have their hands full in Yemen. Also, Israel wants them to fight Iran. Israel will try to deal with Lebanon on their own.

we have to win this war quick so we can keep taiwan fortifies
d against chinese attacks

Israel will fail and I'd be surprised if they didn't lose the Golan heights. Hezbollah has waaaaaaaay more missiles, battle hardened soldiers, suspected guerrilla tunnels that cross deep into northern israel, 6 times the militiamen from 2006 and the backing from permanent Iranian military bases in Syria. I'm willing to bet they even have sleeper agents in Israel just like Israel has in Lebanon.

Israel lost last time. They'll probably lose again.
But they're about to lash out over their loss in Syria. Bibi is already justifying it. Trump will probably support SA. That's why SA is """reforming""" and letting women drive. To turn US public support for our 2nd Greatest Ally.

Thing is that I believe Israel stands to actually lose LAND from this. That right there is enough to shake the absolute shit out of every jew in the region.

>Funding both sides
Sounds like WW2

How are the shitskins going to stop the whites from creating camps to genocide them, thus defeating any insurgency? The rest of the world wont care because it’s only dark skinned people dying.

Why are Russians trying to stop whites from removing Assad and then killing all non whites?

what the fuck are you spouting off about? also I really hope you aren't calling the Jews white.... God damn you nu/pol/ I want you dead.

This.
100 times, this.

When sandniggers kill each other, whites win. Let them fight, then go in and kill whoever wins.

>Israel vs Lebanon
>Saudi Arabia vs Iran
There's literally no sandnigger vs sandnigger matchup here...

>Lebanon
>Saudi Arabia
>Iran
>Syria
>no sandniggers

The only sandnigger nation listed there is Saudi Arabia.

israelis have whiter skin and thus are closer to actual humans.

Holy shit.
Why are you even here?

>amerimutt
Not even once

am I wrong? don’t tell me you think darker people should be allowed to live.

Jews do. And they want those darker people to breed with our whiter daughters.
So they can rule over their mixed children.

Fuck off.

ive seen jews whiter than italians do to obvious european heritage, and you want me to let them die when they are literally rounding up negroids, and take the land? they are the perfect shock troops.

You've never been to Israel, have you? It's a crazy diverse place, even among the Jewish populace. It's not just Jews from Europe. most of the Jews are actually from surrounding Arab countries who lived with the people they routinely bomb nowadays. Baghdad was literally 1/4 Jewish before the creation of Israel. There are also a hefty amount of Ethiopian Jews.

Even the "white" Israeli's are filthy turkic khazars from Georgia. Israel is the enemy of every non Jewish man woman and child.

I hope you get conscripted into the IDF and sent to the front lines of southern Lebanon after you make Aaliyah, you hook nosed, Christ killing faggot Heeb.

i think i will let them massacre darker skinned people for a time while also drawing most of the ire from the mussies.

I am pretty sure they are arming the opposition to Hezbollah.

>that statement
>that flag

Makes sense.
You can stop rubbing your hands now.

why do you get mad everytime darks are killed by lights? it’s the way of the world. it’s only fair.

This is awesome if true. Rather than the USA blindly shilling for Israel who dont give anything back, fund their enemies also to earn extra sheckels

Makes sense. Fits with the Trump/bibi bromance. Fits with the upcoming Iran war.
Now enlist, so you can go fight Iran!

Elves are not your friend.

The Lebanese Army isn't really their enemy... Hezbollah and the Leb Army are two different organizations. Read the OP's conspiracies, sweet fucking Christ how are people not looking at this correctly?

I lived in Lebanon for 11 years. Here is my take on current events:

It's nearly impossible to destroy Hezbollah without killing the country. It's a muslim majority nation, and Hezbollah has people literally everywhere. The lebanese people wil see it coming, any harm done to Hezbollah will lead to a potential civil war just like in 75. A complete bloodshed after half a century from the last one is very unlikely. Everyone hates jews in Lebanon, except for the Druze who are a minority who live in the mountains. The fact is that Hezbollah is Lebanon's real defensive and offensive power, not the LAF, which is a literal joke and wants to stay as neutral as possible.

Just keep what I said in mind. I'm not saying nothing will happen and that Israel doesn't have its plans. But the lebanese people will burn their country before letting a jew occupy Beirut. Both Christians and Muslims.

That's what I was pretty much thinking, The Lebanese Army s laughable, but something is definitely brewing, and it might not be pretty.

I think the Jews are fucked. They want to expand their borders, but they were using the US to do it. Now Russian and even Chinese troops sit in Syria, and Lebanon is being armed. I think the message is: stay put, or be crushed.
eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2017-12/27/content_7886284.htm
sott.net/article/372017-Chinese-elite-special-forces-arrive-in-Syria