Judge Roy Moore -MIGHT- still win the election in Alabama

Imagine the level of salt if Judge Roy Moore ends up winning the election.

>ALABAMA UPDATE:
>"The statement cites three Election Integrity experts saying that “with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty … election fraud occurred” and noted the irregularities in 20 precincts alone could reverse the results of the election."

Source:
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/946310250960998400

Archive:
archive.is/46inu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/946314477108154368
archive.is/rIl5i
brennancenter.org/analysis/student-voting-guide-alabama
sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/voter-id
truepundit.com/roy-moore-takes-polygraph-files-complaint-election-fraud-dems-cheated-finally-proof/
youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac
politico.com/story/2017/12/28/roy-moore-lawsuit-alabama-race-doug-jones-319544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Roy Moore ends up winning I will literally loose my shit from happiness. I mean, I will be skipping and be noticeably giddy. I put a 2k bet on him, it was a 5:4 bet so the person I bet only wagered 1.6k, but it will be a nice sum if he wins. I’m not a very wealthy man so this was one of the largest prop bets I’ve ever done. Not to mention I really want Roy Moore to be senate. I doubt it will change though, if somehow against all odds they recount the votes and change the results, it will definitely be the best day of my life

This would be a nice wrap up to a strange and interesting time line we've entered.

Just imagine..
Oh the salt.....oh....mmhm....

Means nothing. Doug Jones will still be the senator.

Haha, no.

>bernie can still win!

If he wins it will set us up for that guy who names the jew

Pretty big happening. Surprised there isn't more out there about it.

>Roy Moore files a complaint, alleging potential voter fraud in Alabama's special Senate election and urging a delay in certifying results. He and his campaign are calling for a new special election

The left and the right deep down truly are no fucking different. That is what I’ve learned.

Screenshot and archive.
archive.is/rIl5i

>with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty … election fraud occurred

this fucking weasel wording lol

>with a reasonable degree of statistical and mathematical certainty … election fraud occurred
I'd like to see Moore win to make the Libs chimp out but that "..." makes me think you're full of shit. Post the full quote without the editing because even a fucking idiot could see that the edit in the middle could wildly change the meaning of that quote. Fuck it could just be "no" and you're BTFO.

The butthurt of Roy Moore winning after all would rival Trump's victory.

I WANT DAH SALT
GIMME DAH SALT

Why people hate boomers.

>election fraud

No way?!?

I'm shocked!

bump for salt and happenings

I don't think he's shareblue, just a dumb fucker.

I won't hold my breath.

>archive
What happened to unv.is does that shit just not work anymore

And if the election gets overturned because of voter fraud, it becomes far harder for Dems to justify opposing strict voter ID laws.

How did you not pay him already? You already lost

CNN will say, "Election fraud is our strength as a democracy. Jones dindu nuffin. Also here is some 40 year old testimony about Roy Moore eating a danish."

bump

Why would you want Moore to win? He is a guy who literally has sex with children.

>Also here is some 40 year old testimony about Roy Moore eating a danish
An Illegal Danish

PS Trump cheated pls resign

*tips fedora of enlightened centrism*
m'lady

Didn't the Appeal court just reject the challenge to Trump Voter Fraud panel?

>fucker
>not nigger
this is how you spot the enemy, friends

How dare he, filthy cannibal!
We prefer 'undocumented pastry'

bump

this is fake news from the fake GOP and an excuse for losing an election which, really, they should have won

I feel like most people from Northern Europe who lurk on Sup Forums are high-functioning autists.
This just proved my point, so thanks man

desperate butthurt conservatives lmao kys

i would say impossible

The word is nigger, newfriend

The fraud was so obvious, and the trap also was. Trump is playing these idiots like a fiddle.

I just want it to be true so people can say the DNC had to cheat to beat a accused Pedo

KEK

Except Alabama already has strict voter ID laws and obviously they didn't accomplish dick. You're a cretin.

>putting 2k on 5:4 odds

For what purpose?

...for about a year... then the seat goes back up and will be safely in Republican hands quickly.

HERE'S HOW BERNIE COULD STILL WIN REDDIT

So do the migrants your leaders let into Germany daily. Funny how you shitpost about a stolen election overseas but dont have a problem with the child fuckers in your own backyard. ..

Don't joke; I literally saw a shill thread on how Bernie could still win on here the other day (no one took the bait though).

>justify opposing strict voter ID laws
Funny thing about that. I moved to Florida in mid-2016 and registered to vote when I changed over my license plate (didn't change my driver's license right away). Anyway, they wouldn't let me vote with my State of Texas driver's license, but per Florida's voter ID law, my University of Texas ID was good enough. lmao

>LE CURRENT TIMELINE!
I do hope this winds up in our favour though, huge blasting of the left wing extremists if True.

Bill Mitchell is your source? LMAOOOOOO

when was the last time an election actually got overturned because of fraud in the US?

"legal" wording

Lulzy if true.

Cuckshed
Sven
NOW!

you mean like being able to use student ID from any state in the USA to vote strict id laws?
because that is exactly the law in Alabama.

How about a source for your inane assertion, maplenigger?

Fuck it, I did it for you.

>Valid Driver's License
>Valid Non-driver ID
>Valid Alabama Photo Voter ID
>Valid State Issued ID (Alabama or any other state)
>Valid Federal Issued ID
>Valid US Passport
>Valid Employee ID from Federal Government, State of Alabama, County Government, Municipality, Board, Authority, or other entity of this state
>Valid student or employee ID from a college or university in the State of Alabama (including postgraduate technical or professional schools)
>Valid Military ID
>Valid Tribal ID
Feel stupid, leaf? Yeah, I thought so.

first hit
brennancenter.org/analysis/student-voting-guide-alabama

just show student id and say you're from Alabama

Except Bill Mitchell told me Donald Trump would win, while Nate Silver and the mainstream media pundits told me Hillary Clinton had a legit shot at 400 electoral votes.

Comped

you conveniently left out the part where sign a waver claiming you're from Alabama when using out of state student id.

also take note
non-valid driver id (any state)
valid driver id (any state)
US passport (any state)
Military id (any state)
Tribal id (any state)

I maybe should start posting intelligence stats on leafs verses burgers?

If you weren't a retard and had actually checked the link that your shit website used as it's source, you'd find that it takes you to the Alabama Secretary of State site, which clearly states what I posted just a moment ago. To sum up, kill yourself.

None of what you're saying is on the actual state website, idiot. You're getting this shit from some third party site that obviously didn't even read their own sources. Here dickbreath,
sos.alabama.gov/alabama-votes/voter/voter-id
Show me where it confirms any of your idiotic assertions.

>bill mitchel
I'll believe it when i see it

There was no fraud you fucking losers.

why are you even on the internet, are you truckers on strike again?

Literally the same thing was said about Trump for multiple states. Doubt it comes back.

Can't win em all. Also, vet your candidates for pedophilia. Jeez.

his polling analysis during the campaign and his election night coverage was spot on. he's a retarded boomer about everything else.

truepundit.com/roy-moore-takes-polygraph-files-complaint-election-fraud-dems-cheated-finally-proof/

>polygraph

Might as well have taken the trial by ordeal option, or the pond ducking

CHECKED & PRAISE

Shit how have i never seen this Pepe? "We have such beautiful memes to show you!"

You have precious little time left to DECIDE to shut your fucking mouth and fix your ways of thinking.

Dems are saying that Moore is a nutjob for pushing this. I hope this turns to be true because it's going to hurt them bigly. They are going to lose their shit with this one.

They know very little, they rotate them in shifts. They have absolutely no clue how fucked they are

Muh sign a waiver

shit source

youtu.be/dcmKZ63T0ac

this is a confirmed fabrication

Please be true, just for the lulz alone.

If he wins Trump needs to disavow. Not good optics having a republican pedo in office.

Is this the right wing version "Bernie can still win meme"?
If Roy wins this, I will start shitting in loo
SCREENCAP THIS

Bernie gave up like a little bitch in the primaries, just like he gave up his podium to the nogs that rushed it to call his audience racist. The left thinks you can just give shitty people enough that eventually they'll stop bothering you

There are pos itt hoping for a pedo to win cause "salt". Disgusting degenerates.

Almost b8 m8. Get fucked shill.

politico.com/story/2017/12/28/roy-moore-lawsuit-alabama-race-doug-jones-319544

dear god of lulz and meme magik make it so preeze :3

False accusations

Oy vey!!

Have a bump Sir.

If fraud occurred, why haven't they taken action? Are people being tested to check weather despite overwhelming evidence they really care?

The comments are hilarious as always.

>you can have your new election as long as we get a ew presidential election, this time without RUSSIA!!

These people live in a fantasy world.

lmao the longer this child molester is in the news the more it harms the GOP

plz continue Moore

the amount of fraud in that election is staggering and caught on video too

Three years. The special election was to fill the seat for the remaining length of the term, which was originally due to run from 2014 to 2020.

Jones is more likely than not to lose in 2020 (barring some kind of political masterstroked where he turns himself into Manchin 2.0 in terms of red state staying power), but the 2020 Senate map as a whole is fairlh Dem friendly, so the loss of Alabama would likely be cancelled out.

It's kind of sad that discovering massive systemic election fraud would result in "salt" rather than outrage.

Bill Mitchell plz go

YOUR VOICE AMERICA: AKA WATCH ME SPERG OUT ON SKYPE