ShareBlue Directory Listing Backup Links

OP who shared the ShareBlue open directory listings last week. Sorry for disappearing, and not having my shit together with the download links. Uploading to Mega turned out to be a pain and I didn't have the bandwidth/security to start a torrent. It's all synced up and ready to go now. I ended up just deleting all the stupid thumbnails WordPress generates to cut down on size, so it's all just the full-sized original images/videos.

Here's the links to the full browsable directories, no download required:
ShareBlue: mega.nz/#F!ndhDECzS!OfOpipHYAAykCA_9y44jxw
BlueNationReview: mega.nz/#F!eV4y2SLY!Cn2m889-2wNUwQU1WEhcIw

And an updated archive download tar.gz for each (Warning: don't download archives from strangers on the internet unless you know what you're doing):
ShareBlue: mega.nz/#!2NoVRRTR!SZS3_3wtiANykcMk2PJOkkHyfMZoJVqvfvi8bP52CTY
BlueNationReview: mega.nz/#!CRwRQJZb!OjP6yXFtliJYYYrL4wyzfQxpf0gmhEekUAdB8vcEYdE

Here's a pastebin for this too:
pastebin.com/UX5sMWMu

I don't know if anyone has found anything interesting through the other links I posted, however looking through them myself I know the ShareBlue archive has a massive collection of very high quality AP/Getty images based around politics as well as just a general collection of Trump/Hillary & election 2016 photos.
The BlueNationReview archive ended around 2016 so it's just more general anti-Republican nonsense, but it too has really good political pictures straight from the AP & Getty. It's focus was much broader, so you can find a lot of interesting subjects & content you wouldn't normally get from ShareBlue.
Oh and both have a remarkable number of high-quality clips straight from various cable news networks, most lasting at least a couple of minutes. That's probably their new massive searchable news clip database they've been working on. Since ShareBlue seems to be taking advantage of it we might as well too!

Bump

Bump

have a bump user

This got shilled to death last timeI posted it. SO good luck m8, oh and pls post more than last time. All I got was one screenshot and 5 memes of SHareblue (the Obama one, Trump wanting death penalty etc.)

Support bump

bumping because fuck cianigger pedoshills

Cocain bump

fuck off with your larping
it was already proved to be nothing

Rick James bump

Bumporino

OLIVER WILLIS

bump for bumps

Can someone post a meme or some shit from this dump. I've seen the thread for a week and no one posts content.

thats because there isnt any
welcome to cbts 2: electric boogaloo

Bump

Good bread OP
have a bump

bump

This. It’s literally nothing more than a rip of their website. No content that isn’t public on their site already.

Fucking leaf you all ctr kikes used Canadian proxies before. If you are s real leaf at least use a meme flag

Bump for David Brock's money laundering

VUmp

So fuck off, nobody's keeping you here.

you fuck off, shitting up this board

Waste your time going through the file. Wordpress content folder is nothing more than the publically published website. Everything that’s in in the folder is published and public. Look it up in the WP KB.

Good work user

posting a few I find hilarious, pic related

no

Any slightly competant server admin disables Apache's directory listing feature by default. It's supposed to be content available to the public, but it definetely shouldn't be an open directory to the public

so you're gonna make 50 threads about an insignificant shareblue fuck up?
you're pathetic, sweetie

these are the original filenames

ok that's just retarded
different search engines exist
there are more social networks than facebook
i can always buy some chinese phone
and i can build my pc and install linux on it

Bump

I'm pretty sure the balls aren't directly connected to the bladder

i only made the first thread

ok

These are from bluenationreview 2015/01 btw:
/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/iStock_000020833164_Full-1.jpg

this one isn't half-bad

tick tock shareblue cucks

Bump.

Wow, it's literally nothing. Good job wasting your time with this OP. Do you understand how wordpress works? Guaranteed that this content mirrors everything already on the site or was publicly accessible already.

Agreed. It’s a admin fuckup. But there’s nothing secret. It’s fuctionally impossible.

Double bump.

are you sure its nothing?

also if you think the people on this board care about wasting their time you are obviously not from here.

Bump for Emo

drumpf

Anyone know the star constellation in this pic? Particularly if it's a zodiac constellation? Was created in Jan 2015 according to exif

Most likely nothing. Db dump containing logins, membership details, user info, etc. couldnprove interesting. This is probably used (and un-used media). I don't think anyone is going to dig up HILLARY-AND-THE-SAUDIS-LITERALLY-DID-911-banner-320px.png no.

why is that the goal though

i think people are more interested in motives of shareblue not uncovering some secret govt intel

I haven't had a browse yet.
There's a lot of video files to watch, mostly news snippets

i find these are funnier without context

bump.

bunp

good stuff

BUMP

Good work lad, very good ressources we have here

Bump it.

bampity bamp bamp

Nice.