Mutt thread

Mutts

Quick note for mutt mods: i will never stop muttposting, i don't care if you perma ban me or IP ban all of jordan, i wont stop.

inb4

kek this is great

Ches gringos

Your armies are pathetic compared to our might, and the entire world knows it. Even Russia. Even China. Suck our American dick and bow down like the second and third rate, bullshit countries you all are. You're lucky we don't invade and leave you a pile of rubbish for our own enrichment. You'll never be us. Jordan fucking sucks, and it always will. Filled with stinking, goat-fucking genetic trash. I'll enjoy a long shower every day for the rest of my life while you faggots struggle to simply hydrate.

based Jordan

>tfw the Simpsons actually predicted the 56% meme

Yeah it's hard to make a vast litany of euromutts when you all look like this.

Lost it

i find this meme amusing but the irony of shitskins using it seems to go completely over their heads.
>Jordan
top kek

But jordanians know they arent white its the amerimutt that keeps lying to himself that he is white

Only two good pics in the thread.

At least he's 100% non white or brown

you're a mix of everything, you're a subhuman amerimutt mutt mongrel sperm cocktail of 60 peoples

>But jordanians know they arent white
like hell they do. if I had a dollar for every arab that insisted they were real aryans I'd be able to buy my own jew

56% white, ya dingus.

>europa forever! allahu akbar!

This is probably the best mutt meme out of all of them

Oh it's the same shill thread by the same flag at the same time like yesterday. Autistic sperg muslim is mad that Americans killed his favorite fuckgoat.

>Quick note for mutt mods: i will never stop muttposting, i don't care if you perma ban me or IP ban all of jordan, i wont stop.

Haha holy shit OP, your dedication is noteworthy. God bless

>you're a mix of everything
Says the inhabitant of Asia Minor that really was ground zero for raping, pillaging armies for recorded history.