This guy walks into the club and smacks your favorite alt-right e-celeb on the ass, what do you do?

this guy walks into the club and smacks your favorite alt-right e-celeb on the ass, what do you do?

Submit to Nordic dominance.

>smacks
>implying he wouldn't stab them 56 times in the back in self defense

To be fair that guy was pretty Sami

NOT POLITICS SAGE DO NOT REPLY

THEYRE SLIDING THESE THREADS

Shut up faggot mutt this is a nice thread

varglodytes are retards. stop posting this joke of a man

I have this funny fantasy where Varg comes to Italy and goes to bar and starts talking shit about Italians out loud. Then me and my drunken friends violently grab him and take him to the backroom where we take turns to rape him while he is screaming, crying and yelling something in French. Then after we have all shot our load up his now loose asshole we drag him out back leaving him crying on the ground and go back drinking as if nothing happened.

Hot

Fag

Gay

It is funny because in reality you would all take turns blowing him and then passing his load between each of your mouths and assholes as is your cultural tradition.

Slide thread, do not reply.
Thank you.

Hot

Sphageti-kun, wtf did I just read

>favorite alt-right

Thankfully the alt-right movement is non-existent here.

It's basically these two people who run their altnorden.se "think tank"

Hot

Is the guy to the right a Bogdanoff?

>1 post by this I.D.
This is why Sup Forums is dying. Daily reminder to never reply to posts like this or leafs in general.

Ask if he's looking for the welfare line? Point to the line of niggers getting gibmedats.

Freak out because a psychopathic murderer bushman will probably kill us all and then commit arson

>favorite alt-right e-celeb
so no one then

only if they're communist