Pol, abortion is murder

>pol, abortion is murder
>pol, kill all niggers

Why is pol edgy about everything then try and act all moral when it comes to abortion

great beard

niggers aren't human /thread

This, can't be murder if it's just pest control.

It isnt murder unless they are human

/thread
sage goes in options

Wrong.

Pol isn't a hivemind.

good one

Abortion is not murder. Abortion should be encouraged for trash people. Post-birth abortion should be used for weak or deformed individuals.

I'm for abortion. Do you know how many more blacks america would have without abortions? Hood hoes get impregnated all the time. Do you want to raise an army of niggers deformed by drugs and booze during pregnancy?

>killing people
>killing something that can't even think
come on man, how can killing niggers be bad?

the fuck

It's not about the individual issues. It's about taking sides. Red vs Blue. And if Blue likes it, we hate it.

>pol, abortion is murder
Depends on the race.

abortion should be forced on niggers.

This is a crop, full picture is something obviously non-sexual.

>>pol, abortion is murder
True.

>>pol, kill all niggers
Niggers aren't human. It's like killing an animal.

Do you consider the killing an animal "murde"r?

sure thing sam

delet tgis

Looks like Thunderf00t's afterbirth

inb4
>howisntthisjewish.jpg
>kikery.jpg
>true.jpg

WTF?

Because abortion enables women to become vile whores. So do niggers. WHen women become vile whores they become tyrants because they are so childish and insane that they know no bounds. They are like someone with dementia that has regressed to a childlike state. It sounds innocent yet all these whores are running around demanding white genocide. They litterally want us dead just as much as niggers. Its pretty sick and depraved.

It sounds innocent if someone is an idiot, yet in reality it is the rich, nurturous soil for a bat-shit anti-white tyrant and traitor. Think Kim Jong Un.

Women should be stripped of all rights. I say this with utmost seriousness having put more deep though into life than most people. These idiotic children should be kept on a leash and treated as 2nd class citizens.

An effective method of brainwashing is repetition. Expose someone to something for enough time, and no matter how far from the truth that thing is, they will come to believe it. The only semblance that person has to Sam is the glasses

because they don't have actual thoughts or opinions, they just like the shock value

this
we value dogs more than dindus

Age of empires.
That moment when you pick wrong.

ive never seen this before, why not show the original to disprove it instead of spouting wikipedia sun tzu quotes

What's that shit in his mouth?

And what is the goal of posting such a photo, and what state of mind must one be in to post it?

I don't have that much of a dog in this fight. It's a photo of someone wearing glasses with their mouth around something. If you automatically assume its Sam Hyde sucking a penis then you are beyond saving

Abortion is murder when it's for humans. Like I wouldn't really cry if a goat aborted.
I'm against killing most of the animals but I recognize some are vermin like boars.

This is the standard accepted theory on abortion.

Replace abortion with contraception and you are to something

NIggers arent human

Classic Sup Forums thread

>im for state sponsored childsacrifices to moloch
Yeah, thats why you are retarded

god damn thats a perfect HD picture, i can almost taste his pus.

Abort niggers. They are useless.

Has Sam Hyde been smoking crack? His lips look all burnt and swollen.

They deliberately didn't include the picture that shows the hairy arms, because that would prove that it isn't sam since he has practically invisible arm hair