I rarely see pajeets on the board lately, have they donning meme flags because of their shitty heritage?

I rarely see pajeets on the board lately, have they donning meme flags because of their shitty heritage?

Sup Forums really fucked this one up. Indians are super based. They have castes to put degenerates in their places, which is leagues better than we do in the west. Also they unironically like Adolf and love nationalism.

The poo in loo meme is about as dumb as pretending every American is a ghetto monkey. No, that's just one type of American. Fucking retards.

That's weird. The usual summoning ritual should work...

>POO

>IN

They got too butt hurt at being called Poos so they gradually fucked off. Pretty funny imo. Of course the mongrel nigger child of the Anglo world can't handle the bants.

>Pretty funny imo
Yeah, just what we need. LESS allies.

>THE

>allying with walking fecal matter

t. Pajeet

Indians in India are cool.

I needed this laugh to clense the mind palette after that godless prison snuff thread.

They still post, with the meme flags. 90% of nazi flags are poos.

t.Poo

Everything about India is intense the food, the culture, the temperament, the street life. I visited India 3 times back in the 90s. I hated it when I was there but missed it when I left. I like India....I like Indians.

LOO

While we are fuckering your women and I will do it once I've made a dergree in Java, your women would rather date a monkey than you little bitch fuger

Behind every meme flag is a depressed, embarrassed, beta faggot

>Everything about India is intense the food, the culture, the temperament, the street life.
Sounds like Mexico.
>I like India....I like Indians.
>amerindian likes indians

>mongrel nigger child of the Anglo world
>not talking about Americans

You literally posted a pic of an aborigine. Pajeet, please stop drinking from the Ganges, the corpse ash and poop is further lowering your IQ.

Why would they come to a place which has determined that they are literally excrement

not amerindian just happen to live in mexico

>living in Mexico without being a mexican
t. future beheaded tourist

Kek like magic

>austarlia humor
FUCK YOU BICH

Sup Forums is fun only because of 3 countries

1. India
2. The English Prison in our Ocean
3. Burgers

rest of the world is just filler and quite boring.

ok Interjeep Singh

They are all on /biz/ shilling shitcoins now.

As long as it hurts their feelings and keeps them from speaking, I'm fine with even the grossest misrepresentation of Indians. They ruin everything they touch, including the British empire

oh shut the fuck up you filthy meme rapist

Ay yo white boi

Does it count as sex if your cock can't reach into the actual hole?

Fucking shit skinned Hindu's.

Dirty subhuman dung slingers.

Unironically think Indians are pretty good asset to this board. They actually handle the banter really well. It's the Canadiens I've learned to despise

Tiny penis
Monkey hands
Skin like poop
They roam in bands
Of feral faggots holding hands
It takes ten grown men all smelling stout
To hold a woman down
Because if she moves an inch their dick falls out.

Canadian flag is usually some form of Poo or chink.

Meme flags are virtually guaranteed to be either poos, or leafs. Basically it’s completely safe to always ignore the opinions of a meme flagger

you have to go back