Is she /our girl/ ?

Is she /our girl/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She a smart qt

Is this that Ukrainian chick who's name kept popping up everytime I type in Lomachenko in my search engine?

>Feminism is OK as long as it's anti-muslim
Honestly my impression is that she cares more about appearing "brave" than actually caring about her work.

Can't you read? She's upset about losing her status as the best female chess player in the world. FIRST sentence.

Feminism is a WOD so whenever it's a good thing when aimed at mudshits.

Exactly.
From the onset she's making herself the victim in this.
It's her own choice, her own decision, and she announces it like she just got raped out of the tournament.

She's pissed that she's losing her title and money and no one noticed, that's fair. If she wasn't giving up anything you'd have a point

>feminist garbage
>oh but it's okay because she was going to Arabia
Tomorrow she will say similar shit about her own country.

Out of all things chess shouldn't be segregated by gender, let them know where they stand.

Based qt

Islam is the opposite of radical feminism, it's basically Communism for relationships. Kids grow up in fucked up households because the parents don't love eachother. Gender relations were best when women had realistic standards and wanted families, yet still had freedom to choose; that's the white way and therefore the best way.

No. She’s a feminist SJW. But, she isn’t really our enemy. She’s anti-Muslim to a degree which is nice. Overall, she’s kind of meh. I don’t hate her or like her

No it isn't. If the kikes take out the Muslims who will save us from the kikes?

if she expected feminists to care about her stand against a muslim country she unfortunately misunderstands that the goal of feminism is only the empowerment of women as far as that it destroys european men and european culture. feminists dont give a fuck what shitskins do.

she should have just went. she also needs someone to tell her about this. it should make the reaction or lack thereof she's received make sense. i bet she expected a buzzfeed or salon article or a MSM interview or two. nope, that's not what it's about lady.

what does this have to do with Feminism. She's no wearig a veil (because it differs "modest" women from immodest ones who can get raped) and she doesn't want to wear it in other countries because it's degrading.

Have you ever seen a western country forcing a muslim woman to take of her veil and show her hair if she wants to go to the Olympics or whatever?
No, instead Nike develops a Sport Nikab and Vatican hides traditional statues who show naked women when msulims visit.
Tolerance should be mutual and non muslim women should not be forced to wear a veil

she was just in Iran with a fucking scarf on her head, she probably just doesn't like her chances in saudi arabia and wants a virtuous excuse

she certainly has a nice pair
"I bet you don't get many of them to the pound love"!
"cheer up, it might never happen"

>ew, I'm not going to that icky place! They're mean weirdos and their culture makes me uncomfortable

stunning and brave

You watch too many Hollywood movies. Marriage for romantic love is a Jew idea designed to weaken families by placing their structure into the hands of fickle females who decide based on their emotional state of the moment.

Do you think she would garner more attention if she were holding two tits in her hand rather than medals?

doesnt look like she has tits to hold

NCAA weight lifting competitions require lifters, including Muslim women, to expose their elbows. Because most Muslim women refuse to do this, they're shutout of the competitions.

Perfect tits.

There are better things to aim at shitskins though.

This.

>"for muh principles"
>"nobody really cares"
PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND SHOWER ME IN ACCOLADES

She's a feminist first and foremost so fuck her.

What she doesn't realize is that she is between a vice with radical Islam on one side and White Sharia on the other.

She will fall into shape. There's no room for liberalism or feminism in this future.

PS: Chess should not be segregated. If bitches be so smart play against men.

>thinks a chess champ thinks like that

come on sweetie shes smarter than you, and a lot more talented.

No. Hating on others just doing their own thing is SJW. Sup Forums is in no way for forcing Saudi Arabia to change. Just because we do not want America to be a Muslim country filled with brown people does not mean we want Saudi Arabia to be a white country filled with christian people.

>PS: Chess should not be segregated. If bitches be so smart play against men.

What is their reason for being unable to compete against men? It's pure brainpower, i can't imagine what excuse they have.

Fucking based

no

men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women

sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm

YFW she had no problem wearing the mud garb earlier this year

Right, but women would never admit this so what reason do they give for the segregation?

BUSTED

>"hey bitch can you cover your hair while you're over here? We got a lot of degenerate rapists over here"
>"NO...I AM NOT A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN..I AM A STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN
>"ok on second thought just don't come"
powerful

Acceptable feminism.
One of the occasions when a woman will lose money in the name of feminism, it's rare enough to be commended.

apparently they blame how men can dedicate their life to a sport while proud womyn of superior intellect have other things to do thus they never achieve the same mastery

Wearing a veil in Europe/US is one thing, wearing it in a country where she could be raped or jailed is another.

small breasts are cute

She’s painting herself the victim because she won’t go to a country where women are treated as second class citizens? Do you even read what you write?

This isnt feminism, this is human rights activism. Feminism has nothing to do with human rights, its about the subjective lack of female rights due to hypothetical opression

wage gap BTFO

Saudi is best ally. Fuck this bitch.

This... anons power level is high.

look at the ugly mudshit arch and mosaic in the background, obv not in a human country

My ancestor

They say that organizing a female tournament (that is less competitive) encourages women to play more, and allows the best women to win some cash prizes to support themselves.
(= women like to play life on easy mode)

So all this is for attention, gotcha.

>cuckhole
>is liberal pro-lgbt feminist
REEEEEEE Putin send nukes immediately!
Fucking cuckholes are a blemish upon the Slavic race.

Look at those non-existant titties. SAGE

There isn't a single "feminine" "women" or any other words suggesting she's standing up for women's right within her statement. She does mention human rights a couple of times though. Faggot

that would be fine for elementary and middle school, but after that they either need to integrate or admit they brainlets.

not sure, show vegana

Muh Nigga

> they either need to integrate or admit they brainlets

Yes, this is an irreconcilable contradiction of feminism, they'll always try to avoid debating it.

Putin plz help

I don't care how she tries to intellectualize it in her head, it's exactly what she's doing.

>chess grandmistress
>too stupid to realize that feminism alienates women and leaves them alone and wide open for exploitation by alien, organized male tribes, such as muslims, jews or any other tribal people
>instead of submitting to her own men, she acts like a defiant idiot, painting a target on her back and getting a figurative cat tattoo

Hope she becomes poor and is forced to go into some Khazar oligarch's harem

One Ukrainian girl smarter than whole /pol. Previously one Ukrainian woman(Savchenko) was exchanged on TWO russians. Hardest pill to swallow for poltards brainlets

More than likely yes friend comrade whatever the he'll MEME REALITY MANIFIEST ITSELF B4 I GO ON LEDDIT,

ACTUALLY THE DUCKING KID YOU KNOW EM STARTS WITH A M ENDS WITH A M MMM YOU BEAUTIFUL AUTISM IS I HAVE THE SPERGS

HIROHITO MOOT KNOWS EGGSACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING!

2flat4me

No, she should travel to Saudi Arabia and accept being inferior. She already knows she is, no one gives a fuck about women's chess or any women's sport for that matter.

Yeah we should just be tolerant of islam and accept their culture well said mutt

Are you retarded? She has self-respect for her values, fuck the Saudis and fuck islam

In their own country? Absolutely. I know you Europeans don't know about borders and sovereignty but that doesn't mean the rest of us don't

The boot. Lick it now, frayer.

love what im reading desu

Why would Sup Forums be against smart women? If anything all feminism has done is manipulate the fuck out of a good amount of women, making them hysteric and stupid.

I take no issue whatsoever with her standing up to totalitarian Sharia.

Shut up, whale-hunting nip faggot.

Many jobs and contests and even forms of weather require one to dress like a normal person, not some pig-fucking weirdo fuck walking around in body order-tinged sandnigger pajamas.

Allowing white women to be subjugated to a barbaric towelhead religion has nothing to do with sovereignty and borders, it has to do with imposing our right to behave as westerners who belong to a superior culture while in an inferior culture

>this thread
Sup Forums is now BEYOND reddit

butthurt muhamed is butthurt about retarded because of 40 generations of inbreeding
mudslime hatethread now

Why do you need to segregate men and women in chess ???

Same reason they segregate men and women in every other sport.
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3609949/Matildas-lose-7-0-Newcastle-Jets-15s-Rio-Olympics-warm-up.html

pls

>tfw haven't taken the homely farm girl pill
fuck bros.....

Professional "athletes" or competitors, do not get to choose the venue where they compete.
>I was expected to earn more than I do in dozens of events combined
there you have it, for the worlds greatest female chess player this is one dumb move.
She should be blacklisted for bringing the game into disrepute.

Why do Americans hate Russians/Slavs?

Not a chess champ. A women's-chess champ.

Sounds good on the surface but a feminist is a feminist. Today she's complaining about Islam and the Saudis, tomorrow she'll be complaining about the West and those poor rapefugees
Also reminder that she's the 'champion' of a sport purely because it is segregated from men despite there being literally no gender advantage in the sport and would get crushed by men, so is essentially on the receiving end of affirmative action

>tfw no inger gf

>she

The FIDE should be reprimanded for holding tournaments in backwards countries where a significant portion of players is expected to humiliate themselves in order to be able to play.

If a tournament would be held in a country where every man would be forced to insert a buttplug in his arse on penalty of death, we wouldn't find it very strange that some would not attend. Actually, you would probably be world chess champion bt default.

Because they suck at everything.

>feminist roastie
fixed

Wait, why would she be the best female Chess player in the world? Surely there can only be the best Chess player in the world?

Do men move chess pieces quicker with their brute strength making it unfair to females?

But you know why tournaments are held there in the first place.
Shekels matter more than anything.

human rights is a bad meme

>If a tournament would be held in a country where every man would be forced to insert a buttplug in his arse on penalty of death
Name one such place that exists.

Why would a feminist be /ourgirl/?

You do realize the IQ distribution curve is wider for men, right?

> feminism
you retards are actually reaching levels of autism that shouldn't be possible

Sup Forums is a friend of first wave feminism aka "women should have the same RIGHTS as men" - we are against 2nd + 3rd wave feminism aka "we need women quotas and men need to be discriminated against"

when will you fucking learn