Kill Them All

Muslims are moving to the U.S. and the ones already here are radicalized enough to threaten every public area. One cannot safely go out into a large crowd without looking out for some random Muslim terrorist trying to kill them.
This country should never live in fear, nor should I have to endure one second of guessing about my time in a public space because of some coward piece of shit. I truly think it is time to start killing the Muslims--ALL OF THEM!
I think it is time that terror is turned around onto them, such that, each Muslim is shot dead or butchered in some way most efficient. After that, I think America should nuke every Muslim country or at least campaign to scrub the earth clean of the hubris called Islam.

I see no other way. Do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let'em deal with the kikes first.

They know how to treat (((them))).

You whites need to integrate
youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ

Who wouldn't want inmigrants like this? Perfect classmate, even greater neighbour and the best possible leader for your country.

>Muslims are moving to the U.S.
...no they're not.

They are m8, you already have more Muslims than the UK. You're lucky your country is so big and it will take longer for them to outbreed you, but they're coming and they will.

Is this satire?

Its jews that caused this Islam invasion. Kill them first to stop it.

Kek
All they know is to lose

Hello CNN

plz no bully
/pol is a board of peace

Hello FBI.

The non violent solution is to just ban Islam. Muslims will have to choice to accept civilization or go back to their shithole of origin.

>Muslims will have to choice to accept civilization or go back to their shithole of origin.

To moslems being one is more important, than nationality, meaning they need to go back to ANY moslem shit sand hole... IE israhell or Saudi or even Roach'stan or even Syria, once (((CIA/Mossad/Isis))) already defeated.

Welcome to hell. Grab a seat, make yourself comfy, you are in for a wild ride. The more you resist the harder it gets. So relax and hope it will be over soon. Im in this place a lot longer, tust me, you will not like a second of this.

Kebabs are Kikes.
They both bow to Saturn.
Remove all.

Let's remove (((kebabs))) And (((kikes))) from middle east with some nukes please.

Does it sound like satire?

>t.Achmed

REMOVE KEBAB

also, Bump

Cutting the branch you sit on, the post

Ever been to a muslim country you ignorant Amerimut? Ive been to both Egypt and Jordan (pre 'Arab Spring') and i will say they have a primitive backwards culture without a doubt. However, the people themselves were charming, polite and very generous (especially seeing how poor they were).
It was like southern hospitality on crack, they'd offer you the shirt off their back.
Ontop of that, Arab cuisine is superior to that if any European culture.
And apparently they invented algebra... honerable mention.
So theyre not all bad, be open minded. Yes, they are insanely relgious and culturally backwards, but that describes most of this planet for fucks sake...

you'll grow out of it, literally

You fuckers are the real problem in the middle east. Pack up and GTFO, take ever single jewboi who doesnt want to live under Palastine rule with you.