m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Lets meme to send blacks to Iran.

>file name

Khamenei is whiter than you bogan

BASED IRANIAN ARYAN PERSIANS BTFO 360 QUICKSCOPE 56% AMERIGOY MUTTS HAHAHA

wtf i love #BLM now

LMAO This has amazing meme potential. Fucking ridiculous. Black slave lives matter to Iran for sure and no one can disagree

That's not even Khamenei's personal accoujt, just some random PR guy.

For the love of God, teach statistics in your liberal propaganda courses.

Tell the UN, we don't a fuck.

He's not wrong

>first result on google
>414k followers
>some random PR guy
also
>implying that post was written without his or his representatives approval

4/10 damage control

But iranians are the bad guys. If i dont side with blm im a racist but that means i have to side with iran but that would make me antisemite. My sjw pc brain is short circuiting

>50% of violent offenders
>30% of subjects killed by police

I've seen enough 'dindu nuffin unjustified shootings' and then learned about the context and standard procedures to know this: Fuck niggers.

You're a fucking monge if you thing this has anything to do with racial equality.

Its nothing but a way to use liberals agaisnt the Trump Admin.
They would sooner gas the Liberals than actually support them. Its just a play man.

Iranians are not Semitic!
Now you know!

PS Support Iran
Support India

They are the only other two strands of Aryan blood.

Islam, feminism, all this shit is futile compared to the death of the Aryan Race. Id sooner see a Unified Islamic caliphate in the Middle East than go agaisnt Aryan blood.

>the American government murders black people
It's true because some foreigner said so.

no shit cunt, go get glassed

Fuck up cunt, he was the dipshit actually trying to counter the argument.

Fuck off back to your 56% shithole filled with niggers and coal burning whores you fuck.

The next big war in the middle east is going to be a war between the US and Iran after the US has finished fucking over Syria. It's coming soon

maybe, hard to say atm.

US failed hard in Syria, and currently are scrattering for control.
If they intervene it will be through (((Israel))), If the Kikes are dumb enough to Invade Lebanon.

Iran wont get involved directly unless the US goes at them, they will just supply Syria and Hezbollah.

The US and Israel will lose that war 100%, The US without direct purpose is a fucking joke, and Israel is overestimating its own capabilities and underestimating Hezbollah.

PS if Hamas join with Hez you will see the rise of Palestine again.

pew pew !!

Based iranian playing the Jew at his own game and inciting the niggers to speed up the collapse

Iran isn't diverse enough. It needs to taken in more POC

>And you are lynching negroes!
Yawn.

As an Iranian American police officer, fuck that Muslim cunt and fuck every Arab dog occupying the country.

Also fuck my phone for auto suggesting "terrorist" after the word "Iranian." There has never been such a thing. Fucking kikes are behind this.

Get gassed sandnigger

Iran is literally the country with the second highest amount of SRS performed per year

A lot of leftist subversion is near treasonous. It seems a shitton of people abroad are convinced the U.S. is a violent hellscape with crumbling infrastructure, no healthcare, and White supremacists in charge.

This is why a "ministry of propaganda" type office is needed, just to counter all these lies with facts and data.

good rebuttal.

Try looking at the bigger picture you cunt.

BLM has support from Russia, Iran, ISIS, and Communists. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don’t blame them, if I were another country or group that wanted to cause division and problems in the US, I’d be supporting them too. Good job BLM retards.

Lmao, they are using our own media memes to justify themselves. This is how the world sees us, not through logic or truth, but from what the media shows. This country is doomed.

Hmmm, McCain's obsession with going to war with Iran seems much more reasonable now...

>that one kind of sandnigger most people instinctively think of as Iranian
>shills like a kike
In the end, they are all filthy sandniggers.

It is still official and sponsored by Khamenei himself, not a JIDF/Saudi troll account from what you are saying.

but don't arabs maim blacks for fun?

Surprised he isn’t verified

I always have to laugh when I come on this board and people talk about aryan shit. You westeners are the least aryan people on this damn earth. None of you is aryan.
You want to talk to a real aryan? I am a chechen and I can say I am a real aryan, a real white, a literal caucassian unlike you faggots who are not caucassian at all. And Alhamdulillah I am muslim. Bow down you mixed raced 1/10 niggers etc etc

But Arabs aren't Aryan at all so why do you still worship a non Aryan faith?

blaxit 2.0

Checked. This is the correct answer. The Who,e America is so racist meme started with the soviets.
However, he’s probably correct that Americans are hunting poor blacks for sport so the best thing is for them to go to Iran. How do we arrange this? #refugeeswelcome

this

It´s an universal faith. It was brought to arabs but was meant for everyone on this world. I am muslim but we are living our tradition and culture in every way.

Ayyy, How bout we send you our niggers? That way they aren't "mistreated".

Always good to see Iran acting like a bunch of butthurt faggots.

Wait a second

Iran is the enemy of America
Democrats espouse BLM principles
Iran is espousing BLM principles
Iranians are Democrats
Democrats are Americas enemies

???

sjws are as anti semitic as nazis

look, an anus talking

OPERATION SEND THE NIGGERS TO IRAN HAS OFFICIALLY COMMENCED.

It's a smart move to try and throw gas on our nigger problem.

>chechen
>real aryan
You're a mongol/uhygur mongrel.

If you are an "Aryan" and this means you are of noble or advance genetics that puts you above others in Europe...

Display the "advances" the Chechen people have given to the world?

How has "Islam" been a positive force in the world?

You are just claiming something because you have a huge ego. But your claim has no value. You come from a LOW CLASS and UNPRODUCTIVE group of people who follow a foreign religion. You have advanced and grown nothing. You only have a strong propensity for violence and cruelty so people listen to you out of fear... But it is not out of respect of your "Greatness" only a fear that you may hurt them if they disagree... That is where your power comes from. As soon as you are gone people mock you and hate you. Your power is just a stick. Nothing useful.

You don't even know what language the Aryan people spoke or what religion they practiced. Hint: It wasn't Islam.

He's right tho, don't see what's the problem

Open borders for Iran

Checked.

i hate this meme. even as an old gasbag you can see the dark around his eyes. northern europeans are more white than iranians you dumb fucking faggot.

What?
When crime rate/ Race is taken into account, there is actually more chance you will (if innocent) get shot by a cop for being white in the US.

Blacks to iran now!

God dammit Khomeini you cuck

great, now the muslims are acting like kikes now. YOU OVEN DODGERS HAPPY NOW? EVERYBODY OUT!

He's just trying stir up the pot. He's using racial tensions in the US as a weapon just like the jews do.

>as democracy dies in the darkness

What a corny phrase. So dramatic.

Don't you know blacks were the original people to settle Iran before white Arabs ran them off their land. Where do you think the word Irangutang is from

>The leader of Iran has something important to tell you racist bigots

Perhaps he'd be willing to take a few million of our oppressed Africans as refugees and show the world how to turn them into productive members of society.

What a retard. Even the ayatollah is nothing but a puppet on a string dancing to mainstream media narratives.

Sorry but Scandinavians are not white

If you think government controlled propaganda is part of the solution then you're an idiot

That's an incredible textbook example of the Soviet-era fallacy called "in America they are lynching negroes"
A classic.

>b-based Iran! They fight against the jews! They are aryan!

Iranian are aryan though, we are the same race

as if you need any more proof that BLM is created and funded by outside agitators (soros)

Lol they don't actually believe this shit. The Soviets used to do the same thing.

He is right though. If whites culture has been destroyed, I'd rather see it replaced by fellow goys who name and stamp out the eternal racial enemy of the Aryan species. Islam is looking to be more and more like the future.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

It's stunts like this that will sway the stupid liberal goyim to side with Iran

oy vey...

true they aren't 56% like us

white boys BTFO

white boys BTFO

Black lives matter but secular democracy doesn't?