Should skateboards be banned? It's a symbol of White privilege. A symbol of oppression

Should skateboards be banned? It's a symbol of White privilege. A symbol of oppression.

Why aren't Black people allowed to skateboard? That's racist. That's discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9vLKOQPvc
youtube.com/watch?v=yiSu0WhmbB0
youtube.com/watch?v=12MSCPMVfJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this site is just a bunch of spooks and bots? Am I getting that right?

fuck u talkin about, rent boy?

Skateboards to me represent that late 90s, early 00s era of gay ass faggot music like Limp Bizkut, Korn, and Eminem and faggot teenage wiggers eating skittles, drinking coke and hanging out at mall food courts for fun.

GAY!

Just fucking stop its not even funny its just infuriating because you know some little fag cunt is gonna pick up on this and run with it we will see on buzzfeed "news" in an hour

>implying those people arent the ones baiting with these threads

Her clothes should be banned. She should skate naked.

Girls can’t skate, you could say skateboarding is a sign of male privilege

>Why aren't Black people allowed to skateboard?
Every group of skaterbois I see always has one token nigger. Skater culture is the one white subculture niggers flock to instead of vice versa.

Bait thread.
The best skateboarder in the world is literally a black man.
Most of the best skateboarders in the world are black men.
And they all started from literally fuck all on the streets nothing but a skateboard and a bag of weed.

where is her vagina?

Huston is black? I thought he was like from The Philippines or some shit

>sheesh someone wasnt popular in school

Its semi see through panties.

I came.

Black boys suck at skateboarding, you lying fuck. There's a couple latinos that are decent, but you couldn't even show a pic of a black boy who's a good skater because there's none.

Almost cut myself on that edge

There is so much wrong with this.
1) I am 95% sure that is a wetback, not some mixed nigger.
2) Are those wheels modified pistons?
3) Why the fuck not just give the guy a board with some decals on it as a medal, not some ugly as fuck piece of styrofoam with half a ugly as fuck fake board sticking out of it.

But he literally made fun of edgy kids. You're a faggot.

Stevie Williams

ishod wair, and you could probably say nyjah huston as well... plus a ton of other skatboarders are black

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp9vLKOQPvc

Ollie impossible stalefish grab :p

I am inside her.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiSu0WhmbB0
youtube.com/watch?v=12MSCPMVfJo

Kevin Romar

>implying anons arent for the keks
if you could get buzzfeed to write an article about how snow is Gods way of being racist would you?

Skateboarding is probably the most ethnically diverse sport in existence. 99.99% of girl skaters suck, though.

One of my friends lost a nipple skating naked

You think it's still out there somewhere?

skateboarding is the most "based" activity out there. Team sports are for commies.
If you disagree you are most likely retarded. It's that simple.